[F1-PP] When a Rose meets Darkness

It was there and then that i knew everything was going to change. It was his fault, but i didnt mind. He changed everything I knew but it didnt change how i felt towards him. He wasnt evil...he wasnt a bad guy, but he definitely wasnt a good guy either. I had only known him for a few days...maybe a few months, i wouldnt know anymore....all I know, is that i have enjoyed every moment I've spent around him.

Hey There I said to him sitting next to him on a bench. I brushed the hair out of my face.

I looked over at her whilst trying to sit up.

Good morning I said smiling. My hood had fallen behind me revealing my face and my hair. I've started to wear the hood less often, but it was still necessary for every other mission i was out to accomplish.

So...what are we up to today Rosalia? I asked her curiously

I took his hand gently and petted Dante on my way up. He was a cute little wolf and i was glad to them both on my side. I wasnt sure where we would go but i knew something good was going to happen. He said he would show me the world as we...or at least he knew. It was strange though, knowing nothing about him and him knowing everything about me, but yet it gave me a sense of peace being next to him. I felt happy as we walked down the street just letting the breeze blow through our hair. I was at peace.

• 1 month later...

Back on the first floor was much different but there was nothing i wanted more than to spend the days living with her. If nothing else at least i could be happy until the game finally was cleared, but even then, I'd find her and do it all over again...but this time...it would be real.

So...where to first? i asked monotonically, hoping this "date" didnt turn out like the rest of them

Food is never a bad idea i said as we walked trying not to think about how little i have actually eaten in the past few days

My friends tavern is just ahead, he'll treat us well i said thinking about what this mans special of the day was.

Upon arrival, all i noticed was boarded up doors and windows and graffiti on the walls reading "Go Away!" and "Keep Out!"

I would never accept the fact that he had died, i refuse. But there has to be some way to explain the fact that he closed down the tavern. Was some one behind this, or am i just paranoid, since i finally realized how dangerous this game really was.

M..Maybe he...moved his shop closer to the higher floors? i said with much doubt in my voice. He wouldnt do it, but i was willing to do anything to convince myself that he wasnt dead.