[PP-F5] <<Earning a Living>> Hunter For Hire - Complete

• ID#: 44198
  • LD: 10+4=14 (no loot) (11 mats total)

Teion followed behind the hunter, letting him lead the way to avoid running into any monsters, or if they did, letting him make the first move like usual. As they walked, she pulled up her inventory and took count of the materials she'd made today, nodding to herself when she was finished and closed the menu. 'I'll take the col loss for these extra materials any day. I don't think I could get this many if I was out here all day by myself.' She thought, trying not to think about the danger she would have been on her own as well.

Hirru had turned to her once they finally reached town and handed something over. Teion examined the emblem, vaguely recognizing the symbol as she realized just how long it had been since she had agreed to join The Crimson Blades. She couldn't help smiling as she accepted the emblem, nodding. "Oh, thank you!" Admittedly, she was a bit surprised to receive what sounded like a promotion of sorts.

They soon parted ways, and Teion gave the hunter a final wave before heading back to the city's inn.

--Thread Complete--

Teion:

• +1 SP
  • +11 crafting materials
  • +? bonus crafting materials

Hirru:

• +2 SP
  • +400 col
Edited by Teion