[PP-F8] Playing with hair (Lowenthal)

Today it was one of those days. Zandra had no motivation at all to bee brewing or crafting today. She also started to go low on materials, but going on material hunts was so boring. She sat on a chair and half laid on the table, her arms straight forward. Suddenly she got an idea. She sat up so quickly so the cahir got of balance and she fell backwards. She scratched the back of her head when pushing herself up into standing position. She had decided to go explore a floor she have never been to before. She checked so she had everything she needed, then she headded out and closed the shop behind her.

''Florenthis village!'' she said when she had stepped into the warp gate. A few moments later she pixelated at the warp gate on floor eight. She stepped out on the plaza and looked around. She regreted she havent been here before. The complete village was built on trees, and instead of roads branches led out from the village. She stepped out of the gate and walked to the edge of the plaza where you could look down over the edge. It was a long way down to the water.

Spoiler

Bored like this:

isshuukan_friends-06-saki-bored-tired-la

Edited by Zandra Zvift

Lowenthal was scouting out the eighth floor. Somewhere on this floor, was a ninja grandmaster that held a unique skill. And before Lowenthal went out looking for a fight, he wanted to be stocked and ready. So he was here, in Florenthis Village. Checking out the surrounding area, and taking mental notes. Exiting a building, not exactly pleased that he was unable to find information, he was met with a familiar person. "Zandra?" Lowenthal called out, walking over to her. "Hey, it's been some time. How's things with you?" Lowenthal asked his guild mate. "What's life like being a 'Priestess' now?" He asked again, this time referring to her by her title she earned. 

Zandra turned around when she herd a familiar voice. It seemed to belong to a man she have only met two times, well met maybe was a little too much to call it. Rather seen. First was when they was trying to recruit new members, and the second at the halloween party. Maybe it was time for the two of them to hang around and get to know each others better. After all they was guild mates.''With me things are going just fine.'' she said, giving the guild leader a friendly smile. She cleared her throat and straightened her back.''That you gave me the high priestess arcane made me very proud, now I feel more like I have a place amongst the members of Velvet room, my fool.'' she said and bowed towards Lowenthal.''How are you doing, my leader?''

Lowenthal rubbed the back of his head, and chuckled. "Please, call me Lowe." Lowenthal disliked being called Sir or leader. It made him feel, out of place. More important than people, which he was not. He was the same as everyone else, and he didn't need the special treatment or titles. "And glad to hear that you're doing alright." Lowenthal said, leaning on the railing himself. "So, you meet anyone special yet?" Lowenthal asked, wanting to know his fellow guildmate more. And, he wanted an excuse to talk about Loreley. A woman he met the other day, who not only accepted his offer for a date but had a good time on it.

''Okay my lord. Im gonna call you Lowe then sir.'' she said, teasing him a little that she did with all leaders the first time, since most of them wanted to be treated like any other human beeing. They probably had a hard time already, carryig the weight of have to be of guidance to others. She knew that feel since she had been the leader of several guilds, thou in non-virtual MMO's. But she guessed the burden was the same. He asked her if she had met anyone special. She blushed a little.''Yeah, there is a very special man in my life right now. Today he was busy so I had to spend the time alone. I think you have herd about him. He is and irishman and called Jomei.'' Zandra knew that her boyfriend and her guild leader was realy close friends.''He also goes under the title 'the magician' ''

Lowenthal shuddered visibly as the distaste of being called 'my lord'. Lowenthal sputtered, and then coughed slightly. Obviously surprised at Zandras answer. "Seriously?" lowenthal asked. "Well damn, about time you made a move on him." He said, smiling. "And I know, I gave it to him." Lowenthal said, chuckling. "I don't know if she's the right one yet, but she does find me interesting enough to be around more than once. Which is saying something, I think." He said, looking into the water. "I mean, she called me interesting. And invited me to a dinner party." He said, happily. "So, I get to see her again. Which is a nice plus." Lowenthal said, smiling.

''Well, I did try to make a move on him before the boss fight, but there was alot on his mind then. It was just as I have got back from my long absence. When I left without saying a wo...'' Lowenthal had started talking about someone else it seemed. He said she so it cant be Jomei. On what he said, Zandra guessed there was more then friendship in the air between him and 'she'.''She? Who is this she you talking about?'' she said, lokking at him curiously. She leaned her back to the railing and rested her underarms on the handle, her elbows pointing backwards. She was also surprised that he started to talk about personal stuff with her this soon.

Lowenthal looked at Zandra, and couldn't but smile as he thought about his date. "Her names 'Loreley'. And she's a performer, like Jomei." He said. "She was having a public show, when I was walking by. And, it kinda went from there." Lowenthal said. "There's not much, other than I asked her out that night. And she said yes." He said. "Do girls do that. Just say yes on a whim, for no reason? Or, is there always some kind of ulterior motive?" Lowenthal questioned. Truth be told, he had never been with a girl before. Sure had tried in the past. But each time he was shot down faster than the next. To hear the words 'yes' out of a girls mouth were a rarity, unless it was 'would you like this outfit to be free?'

Zandra listened to Lowenthal when he said that the girls name was Loreley and that she shared the same proffession as her boyfriend and it was during a performance that Lowenthal saw this Loreley girl. Then he asked Zandra if girls usually said yes just like that. Zandras cheeks got a fent red colour and she looked away.''Ehm, Im not realy the right person to ask that question too. Since I dont have any female friends to talk with and noone have ever sked me that kinds of questions.'' she was ashamed for her lack of experience in this area, with Jomei she just followed her instincts. She looked back at him. This was the first time someone talked with her about relationships, she wouldnt be able to have this kind of converation with Jomei, and that another boy wanted to talk to her made her glad.''So, how do you feel about Lorelay?'' 

"Man, where to begin." Lowenthal said, almost laughing. "I mean, she's great. And, I like her a lot. And I hope things go well." Lowenthal said. "Hell, I hope that they go better than just 'well'." He said, he looked at Zandra and blushed slightly. "Say, you and Jomei haven't. Consummated yet. have you?" He asked, not sure f it was alright to ask. But he really needed something to debunk that dream he had. The dream also included Piera, and it was when they both had spent the night at his shop. Shortly after that, Piera had dissapeared. Perhaps, they all had the same dream that night. Last thing he needed was that haunting his thoughts as he tried his luck with Loreley.

Lowenthal described the Loreley girl almost just like she would describe Jomei.''Yeah, I hope things will work out better then well for you aswell.'' What he then asked, made her slight blush increase and her whole face turned red. What was that question? Was it was she thougth it was?''Ehm... Well... not yet.'' her hands flew up and covered her mouth after the word yet. ''Mmmmph hmp mhm mph.'' she said, she was still holding her hands infront of her mouth so it was impossible for Lowenthal to hear any words. Was it strange they havent done it yet? Then what she have herd, many relationships starts with that kind of action, and they have been together for awhile now. Maybe he didnt thinked she was pretty enough.

Lowenthal blushed a deep red, as he watched Zandra's reaction. It didn't help that now he couldn't find out if that dream, was actually a dream. "Well that's good. Focus on t=the relationship, not each other's bodies. It's how my last relationship ended." Lowenthal said, rubbing the back of his head. His ears perked, as he covered her mouth and tried to speak. "H-hey, you okay?" He asked, a bit worried about his friend. "Was is it something I said?" Lowenthal asked, trying to find words.

''No,its not you.'' Zandras face started to return to its normal colour. She also looked up to meet his eyes with hers.''Its just, no one have never ever asked me something like that.''she explained.''Not even Jomei.'' she added with a little sad tone in her voice.''You just kinda startled me there, thats all.''She turned and looked out towards the countless numbers of trees that surronded this town. A breeze catched her hair and it fluttered behind her.''When I first entered this game, one reason was to run away from reality, to leave that lonelyness behind and get friends, because I would be on a place with others that have the same interest as myself. I never would have thougth I would get so many friends, join a social guild, and even get to know the feeling love. I guess Im the only one here that dont want to complete the game, since then everything gonna disapear.'' she said half to the man beside her and half to herself.

• 3 weeks later...

Lowenthal let out a small laugh. But then his smile turned into a small frown. "I joined this game with a lot of friends I knew from the real world. Alucard, Xplosives, even Sweets." Lowenthal said, reminiscing. "They're all dead now, except for me." He said, plainly. He had long accepted this fact. And he was fine with it. "So, it's a balance of keeping people close, and then keeping people far away and distant." Lowenthal said, letting out a sigh.

Zandra herd that Lowenthal had lost all his friends from the real world.''Oh, Im so sorry to hear. Shouldnt have let my mouth saying such things if I knew that. Sorry.'' her she was talking about not wanted to complete the game and the man infront of her had lost all his friends because of it, even worse that they was the from the real world. She did trust this man. So she now asked him a very personal, even forbidden, question.''Well, I do trust you and all such, and as a proof of that.'' she took a deep breath.''Back in the real world, my name was Sandra.'' she let out a giggle.''Not very hard to guess thou. Do you mind telling me your name?''