[PP-F4] Zandra and Jomei (Part 6)-Completed-

By some reason, Jomei's silence and how he looked at her was even more uncomfortable then any words he could have said. She scratched her neck with her right hand when looking from side to side. Then she closed her eyes and took a deep breath. She took a few steps towards the unoccupied armchair and sat down. This was the one she always used so it have almost been shaped after her body, which made it very comfortable, thou she didnt felt that at all at the moment.''Okay, but its embarrassing, please dont laugh.''she placed her hands in her lap when she had brushed the hair out of her face. She was quite for a couple of seconds before she started to talk.''All girls here in Aincrad seems to be well equiped at the upper part of their torso, if you know what I mean?'' she looked down at her own chest.''Myself Im almost flat, have tried to hide it with metal armour plates. I wonder what you think. Would I look better with a bigger chest?'' she broke eye contact and looked to the side.''Go on, laugh at me for beeing embarrased by such a trival thing in this death game.''

Edited by Zandra Zvift

((OOC: Perfect timing, added suspense :P ))

It seemed Jomei's look cracked Zandra. She moved from his front and sat in the chair he was leaning on, so Jomei shifted his body so he was facing towards the girl as she took in a deep breath, preparing to speak. Jomei listened to the girl's words about what she was truly worried about. Seemed as though 'heavy armored' girls, was just a cover up for 'heavy chested' girls, making a mention to herself that she was flat chested. She even went as far to ask if Jomei would prefer her if she had more to work with on the upper half of her body. Jomei's brow pinched together as he looked at the girl who felt bad for herself. Honestly, Jomei could not help but blush, his girlfriend asking such a question about her breasts. He placed a hand on the girl's cheek and gently caressed it, shaking his head. "Zandra.. I honestly think you are beautiful just the way you are. I wouldn't want you to change." he said with a soft smile and partly closed eyes.

Zandra blushed and looked down.''You realy think so? You know, youre the only one ever that have said that to me, that I look beutiful.'' she glanced at where she was making the hot choclate. It seemed it was done by now. She pushed herself up and walked over to the fireplace. She putted on a glove and took the pot of the beam over the fire. She putted the glove back on the side of the fireplace. She walked to one of her shelfs to get two cups. When she picked them down she accidentaly pushed down a big jar. It fell to the floor and crushed, the liquid inside was almost like whipcream, so it didnt ran out over the floor. But a faint smoke appeared on the surface. Thou Zandra ignored it and walked back to the pot with hot choclate. When she was gonna pour it up in the first cup her hand was shaking and she missed the cup. Instead the almost boiling drink hitted her hand.''FAN HELVETETS JÄVLA SKIT!!!'' she screamed when feeling the burn. She dropped the pot back on the table where it landed safely. 

Jomei let out a light laugh as he looked at Zandra lovingly, "I really do." The girl then looked back towards the fire to take a look at what she had been brewing. By now Jomei had an idea of what she was making by the smell of chocolate that filled the small house. He took in a deep breath through his nostrils, taking in the glorious scent. He watched as the girl took the pot off of the fire and grabbed cups for the two to drink out of. However, as she did so, she ended up knocking over a jar of.. something. It was a thick creamy substance, which Jomei thought at first may have simply been that, cream, but was soon mistaken when he noticed a smoke coming up from the contents. "Uhh... Zan-" He tried to call the girl to get her attention, but was cut off by the girl screaming something in a different language. Jomei quickly shot up and turned to the girl, who seemed to have just burned herself on the hot container. He walked over to her, "Are you okay?"

Zandra shaked her hand and blew on it to make it cool off. When Jomei speaked she turned around to face him. Not only her irises in her shining eyes was red but also around the eyes. Down her cheeks rolled tears and she had hairstraws that have got stuck in the wet."What!?"she looked at Jomei, with him saying she was beutiful was the drop that ran over the cup."Why are you so kind."she started, more like a comment then a wuestion. She talked in something between normal talk and screaming."Im always screwing things up when with you. In that cave at five, I was so stupid to unequip my armour and you needed to save me. When I did that child rescuing, I draged you along even thou youve already done it. When we remembered Axios, I intruded on your hospitality* just because I was to lazy to get my own place." She paused to catch her breath. No her voice turned a little calmer."But worst of all was today when I almost killed you, twice." She finished and was quiet for a few seconds, shivering. Then she took a step forward and embraced her boyfriend, burying her face at his chest."I love you, and I hate to always make trouble to you." 

Jomei was quite taken aback when Zandra quickly turned to him, tears running down her cheeks, glossy crimson eyes gleaming from the light of the fireplace. He looked across the room at the girl, confused and concerned for what was wrong. But he just stood there, looking at her, his dark auburn eyebrows pinched together. Apparently, his kindness towards her was a shock and that she did not deserve it for all the trouble she was to him. "Z-Zandra, what trouble have you caused me?" She answered his question, stating various moments, like their time in the cave earlier today, finding the child in that quest, she even went far enough back to mention staying in his house the day they they had Axios' ceremony. She let herself fall forwad into Jomei, wrapping her arms around him and crying into his chest. Jomei put his arms around her, one on her back and one stroling the long raven colored hair on her head. "I love you. Thats why." He kissed the top of her head. "And for the record.." He put her hands on her shoulders and held her so he can look he in the eyes, a smirk on his face. "Getting us almost killed was my fault, I protected you because I love you.. Not because you asked.. I technically asked to tag along on that quest with you.. And I invited you to stay at my place." He pulled the girl in, kissing her on the lips. "Good or bad, time I spend with you makes me happy. Not because of kindness, but because i love you." He turned the girl around, sitting her in the armchair he was standing in front of. He then walked over to the pot that contained the chocolate drink, carefully pouring it into the two cups, and handing one to Zandra with a smile.

Jomei moved Zandra back down in the armchair. Then he walked and poured up two cups of brown hot drink, without burning himself. He gave her one of the cups. Zandra took the cup and thanked. She blew the surface of the drink before she took a sip. When the hot choclate met her tongue and she felt the taste she closed her eyes, placed the cup beside the armchair and leaned back in her armchair with a sigh."This drink is almost magical to me, there is always a wonderful warmth spreading thru my body." She took a few seconds to just enjoy the lovely feeling hot choclate gave her."Thank you dear."she let out a huge yawn."Youre realy wonderful. I hope I will be able to pay you back some time. I love yo..." her head fell to the side, her mouth sligthly open. And Zandra fell asleep.

Jomei leaned on the armchair that Zandra sat in, partially sitting on the armrest. He looked at the thick creamy chocolate in his hand, and the steam coming off of the surface. After letting the hot chocolate cool for a moment, he brought the cup to his lips to take a small sip. The drink burned his tongue slightly, but the taste overcame the small amount of pain he felt. He let out a sigh of relief and took the cup in both hands, turning his head to Zandra as she spoke about how much she liked hot chocolate. "Yeah. Its even better with the snow outside, and having you next to me." he smiled at her, taking another sip from the ceramic cup. She thanked him, for what he did not know. "Zandra you don't need to pay me back for anything." he said with a light chuckle, her words slowly drawing off in a soft tone. Then she was silent. He turned his head again to look at her and she was knocked out. Jomei smiled at how peaceful and adorable she looked sleeping there. He stood up from where he sat against the chair and placed the cup of hot chocolate on the table. He then slipped his cloak off over his shoulders and laid it on Zandra like a blanket, kissing her on the cheek at the same time. He took the drink again in his hand and stood looking at the fireplace in front of him. 

Zandra got waked by something. When she slowly opened up her eyes she got met by something that blinded her. In some way she was looking thru one of her windows. And there she was met by the first sunbeams of this new day. Bit by bit she recognized where she was and what have happened before she fell asleep. She was laying across the armchair and on the floor infront of it was some green cloth, Jomeis cloak. She must have kicked it off in her sleep sometime. She havent fully got her balance yet so when she was gonna sit up she instead fell down. It wasnt a high fall but it wasnt the most fun way to wake up in. She pushed herself up into standing position. Her clothes was filled with wrinkles and her hair was a mess. Her eyes still half closed so she looked as sleepy as she felt. She let out a long yawn, almost breaking her jaw, and searched the room after his boyfriend.

Jomei had stayed up a bit later than Zandra, mostly because she was taking up the armchair and he did not see many other places to rest his eyes. After finishing his hot chocolate, he placed the empty class on a small end table and took a seat on the bench Zandra had near the fire. He sat all the way to one side, his elbow resting on the table next to his glass and his fist pressing into his cheek to support him. His green eyes looked over at his girlfriend as she slept peacefully wrapped in his cloak. A soft smile came to his lips as he looked at her, and slowly his vision began to fade. The warmth of the fire behind him and the comfort of having warm drink in his belly was too much to keep him awake, and he fell asleep sitting up. His body was slouched to the side, leaning in the direction of where his cheek was resting on his fist, his mouth slightly ajar. He thought he heard the sound of something stirring, but the man did not wake from his slumber. 

Since she only had one room, except her staff only room, and almost didnt had any furnitures at all, it didnt took her long to find her boyfriend. She saw he was asleep on her bench beside her fireplace. A smirk appeared on her face when she saw her opportunity to joke with him a little. As quiet as she could she walked to her workbench and filled a jar with some cold water she had in a bucket on the floor boside the bench. Due to the games system, the water was always about ten degrees celsius. With the jar in a steady grip she sneaked around Jomei so she was approaching him from the side. She stopped when she came to his side. She saw him leaning on his fist, it looked so cute. That her boyfriend could look cute as well made her put down the jar on the floor. Instead she quietly placed another bench infront of it so it got wider. She took his cloak and rolled it into a pillow and gently placing it under his head. Then she did the same with her cloak from her inventory. Then she layed on the bench beside him. Taking his arm over her and was the small spoon. Right now, everything was perfect.''Morning sunshine.'' she said when she felt the man moved.

".ungh..." was the small noise that came out of the man's slightly open lips when he heard Zandra's voice right in front of him. His green eyes slowly opened to see the girl laying on another bench she had dragged to meet the one Jomei was on. "Hey you." he said in a soft raspy voice that was still half asleep. He picked his head up from where it laid, a red circle on his cheek from where his fist was pressed there for a couple of hours. He stretched his neck, which was stiff from sleeping in that position. His eyes eventually fixed on the girl, who was laying on the bench next to him. He chuckled at her, "Now why would you lay on a bench like that when you had a perfectly comfortable arm chair?" he pointed over at the chair a couple of feet away from them. 

Jomei asked Zandra why she prefered the bench before her armchair to sleep on. She sat up and looked down at him.''A good morning to you as well. Also, even a rock would be more comfortable then a royal bed, if it was beside you,''she said to him and turned around so they laid face to face. With her right hand she brushed the red hair out of his face and gave him a kiss on the lips. She continued to brush his hair and looked into his eyes. She thougth everything was perfect a minute ago, now she knew she was wrong, this was perfect.''Well, tonight when I was asleep, did you do tried anything with me or something like that?'' she said and her cheeks blushed.

Jomei let out a quick, soft laugh and shook his head at Zandra's cheesy, but cute nonetheless, comment about sleeping next to him. "Whatever you say." he said with a wink. The girl brought her soft hand up and brushed the long orange bangs out of Jomei's face so he could look at her with both of his eyes. His lips curved into a smile and the girl leaned her body forward and kissed them. Jomei wished this moment could last forever.. but he knew eventually they would need to get back to leveling up and preparing for the next boss fight. A thought for a later time though.. not this moment. The girl's cheeks flushed a hot pink as she asked if Jomei tried to do anything to her while she was asleep. "W-What?!" Jomei said, his body shooting up to a sitting position. "Of course not! Why would I- All I did was put my cloak on you to keep you warm. Then I sat on this bench until I knocked out." Jomei's cheeks were his own shade of pink now as well. 

Zandra broke eyecontact and layed on her back, looking at a spider web between two beams in her roof.''Well, did you wanted to do anything, if I was awake ofcourse. Guess your not one of those that likes to do it with sleeping partners.'' her cheeks turned a little more red when she asked him. Her heart beated faster. After all, did she realy want to hear the answer. Maybe she wasnt ready for it yet. She pushed herself up so she was sitting on the bench. Her bare feets touched the cold floor. Wait, cold floor? She looked at the fireplace that wasnt spreading any warmth due to the fire have died.''Just a sec, shall only light a fire.'' she stepped up, placed some wood inside and lighted it with a few swipes in the air. Then she went back to Jomei. Sat down on the bench silently.''You dont have to answer, maybe we shall get going.''

Jomei's cheeks flushed an even hotter red when Zandra confirmed just what it was she was talking about. "N-No I would never.. I mean.. not while you were asleep. Thats just wrong.." Jomei placed his hand on the back of his head, looking away from Zandra. The girl then got up off of the bench and went over to light the fire once again, which had eventually gone out as the two were asleep. Jomei sat there, his fingers intertwined, watching the girl get the fire going again. Her movements seemed almost sad, which made Jomei curious. As the girl sat back down, Jomei looked her in the eyes, "Zandra whats wrong? You seem sad all of a sudden.." He placed his hand on her knee.  

Zandra sat on the edge of the bench, staring at the wooden floor. Her eart rate increased when he touched her knee and her face felt warm. She took a deep breath, did she realy wanna do this? She didnt even knew if it would work in the game. Had Kayaba programed this kind of senario? If she could feel love maybe he had. Zandra glanced at Jomei over her shoulder. He seemed a little worried about her. She slowly turned around, placing one leg on the bench.''Nothing is wrong, and Im not sad.'' she said and looked into his eyes. She placed the other leg on the bench as well. With a few swipes she changed to only her underwear. Then she laid down beside him again, body to body and placed one leg on his, looking deep into his eyes.''This is the first time for me, please tell me if I do anything wrong.'' she closed her eyes and kissed him.

Jomei smiled when Zandra answered Jomei's question, telling him there was nothing wrong... but there was still something bothering her. He could not tell what it was for the life of him. The girl slowly brought her legs back up onto the bench so she was laying down rather than sitting again. Jomei then watched as the girl brought up her hand to open her menu, swiping through a couple of menus. His eyes eyes opened wide and his cheeks heated up with a red hue as he looked upon what happened next. After the white light had faded, Jomei realized that Zandra had unequipped her town clothes, leaving her only in her underwear. He felt sweat accumulate on the back of his neck as the girl guided him back down so he was laying next to her. She stretched one of her legs across Jomei and looked into his eyes. He was honestly too caught up in the moment to realize just what exactly was going on until after she started to kiss him. "Zandra wait. A-Are you sure you're ready.. for this?" Jomei himself was actually nervous, it had been a very long time for him since something like this last happened.

Zandra looked into his eyes, her cheeks was red. She moved her face closer to his. Closer and closer, then she suddenly stopped, blinked a few times. When her eyes was open again she looked around confused.''What? Where am I?'' she looked down and saw she was sitting on Jomei, then she looked further down and saw why it seemed to be colder then normal. She was just in her underwear.''Waaaaaah!!!'' she held her amrs like she was hugging herself to cover her chest. She quickly tried to get of Jomei, but she hurried to much and lost her balance, resulting in tipping the bench she had laid on tipping and herself falling to the floor. She pushed herself up into sitting position, quickly changing back to her red skirt and darkbrown t-shirt. She held one hand infornt of her eyes.

Spoiler

Ignore the rain

966ef4aa3c74fab7373d853344e538fd_zpsgtii

She seemed to completely ignore his words and decided to go in for another kiss. Her eyes looking into his, not only lovingly, but with a desire. Jomei did not know what to do, should he force the girl off of her? Talk sense into her? Or should he just accept Zandra's wants. The man opened his mouth to speak, but noticed Zandra's expression had changed. She blinked a couple of times, as if confused.. in fact, she did not even know where she was at the moment. "Z...Zandra?" The girl looked down to see her position, which was partly straddled on top of Jomei. A moment later, the girl screamed, covering herself up and trying to get off of Jomei. However, with the confusion and craziness of the moment, she ended up knocking one of the benches over. Jomei quickly sat up and got off of the bench, hopping over the overturned bench and squatting down next to Zandra, who had fallen to the floor and was now sitting on her legs. She was no longer in her underwear, and she wore her basic casual clothes. Jomei looked her in the eyes with a concerned look, "What just happened?"