[PP-F1] <<Earning a Living>> (Teion) (Complete)

(Sorry I was gone so long. Ended up being really busy during the break.)

Vargas steadied his feet as he tried to regain his composure. Shoulders square. Hip dropped. Legs split and bent. Now all he had to do was make sure I made contact and his attack should be just fine.

He drew his arm back slowly as the system registered his attack. The blade slowly glowed red as the attack built up. Once it was at peak Vargas unleashed the attack as he slashed straight through the boar. It's health bar quickly depleted before it exploded into a million pixels.

Vargas straightened up, sheathing his blade as he sighed. Turning to Teion he asked, "Well that takes care of that one. Think I should try to do an appraisal now that I've got some mats?" 

Spoiler

ID# 44344

BD: 10+1=11 (Crit Hit)

MD: 5 (Dead)

LD: 5 (Nada)

Vargas 13/16 HP [Energy 0/4]

VS 

Boar 0/4 HP

+1 Mat

{4 Mats}

As Vargas finished up his combat, Teion spotted a small group of boars nearby and couldn't help herself from gripping her weapon and eyeing them keenly. She ran up between them, gaining aggro before unleashing a large circular swing. Her sword art completed and all four health bars dropped simultaneously along with her energy bar. As the monsters disappeared into flashes of pixels, she let out a heavy breath of air, placing her axe at her back once again. "Ahh, there we go!" The blacksmith sighed happily, turning back to Vargas. She nodded to his question, "Mm, yeah. Then you can set up your own shop!" She grinned.

--Combat Details--

Hide contents

Monster Details:

• Pack of 4 Wild Boars
    • HP: 15/15
    • DMG: 5
    • MIT: 3

Turn Order:

• Teion <-- Current
  • Wild Boars <-- Current

Combat Roll:

• ID#: 43855
  • BD: 10 (Critical Success)
    • Lumberjack Activated
  • Damage: 1 base + 2 crit + 1 weapon stat + 2 weapon skill = 6 * 3 SA = 18 - 3 MIT = 15 DMG + Bleed (2 turns remaining)
  • LD: 14+3=17 (4 crafting materials)
    • Total: 11 mats

Combat Results:

• Teion: 44/44 HP  5/11 -> 6/11 -> 0/11 EP 
  • Wild Boars:
    • #1: 15/15 -> 0/15 HP -Dead-
    • #2: 15/15 -> 0/15 HP -Dead-
    • #3: 15/15 -> 0/15 HP -Dead-
    • #4: 15/15 -> 0/15 HP -Dead-
Edited by Teion

Vargas watched as Teion quickly dispatched the group of boars. Once she confirmed that he should do the appraisal. Realizing he only had his <Anneal Blade> he unsheathed it and dropped down, crossing his legs. Setting the blade on his lap he made a tapping motion about and inch or two from the blade. This brought up the info window where he found the appraisal option at the bottom. "Hopefully this works. Either way I complete my quest but I'd rather find a bonus effect on this." Vargas said as he pressed the button.

Spoiler

ID# 45142

BD: 5

CD: 9 (Retry)

LD: 1

-1 Mat

(3 Mats)

Vargas sighed as a notice window appeared after the attempt saying, RETRY.

Edited by Vargas

((I'm pretty sure any crafting or anything here doesn't actually count, since all crafting has to be done in shop threads. So you'll still have your mat when we're done.))

Before Vargas began his appraisal, the blacksmith spotted another lootable herb laying nearby. She quickly walked over and grabbed it before walking back over to her party member. Teion placed her hands on her hips, patiently waiting while Vargas pulled out his blade and material, setting to work. She hadn't seen the process first-hand before, so she watched with interest. She tilted her head as he pushed buttons on a menu and another window popped up saying "Retry". She frowned, "Did it not work?" She asked, a bit confused.

--Loot Details--

Hide contents

Out of Combat Gathering:

• ID#: 45842
  • LD: 15 roll + 2 Search skill + 2 Equipped stat = 19
    • 1 crafting material found
    • Total: 12 mats

Regeneration:

Teion:

• EP: 0/11 -> 1/11 (1)
Edited by Teion

(Oh ok then I won't worry about rolling or anything and just make it a success that only completes the quest)

"No, it didn't. Guess I'll try again," Vargas said. He pulled up the menu and shifted through the options. Finding the appraisal button once more he pressed it and waited for the process to complete. After a couple seconds Vargas's menu popped up saying, 'SUCCESS: MERCHANT AQUIRED'. Vargas stood up grinning and placed his blade back in it's sheath. "Doesn't look like I got a new addition to my weapon but I did complete the quest now."

• 9 months later...