Sp-F1) Starting city (Completed)

Jonathan looked around the starting city. It was packed as ever and everyone seemed to be enjoying themselves. He took a deep breath and began to walk down a backroad. His starting blade hung on his back in a leather sheath. The wind brushed his silvery hair around. His green eyes scanned the area and Jonathan moved forward. He looked at all the NPC's that did not even care to glance at him. Jonathan sighed and thought of home. He could almost hear his father. "I have something to tell you.... Your mother never died... she ran off when you were a baby. Apparently already pregnant.... with your sister." Jonathan snapped back into reality and walked back into the main road of the city. 

He passed markets upon markets upon markets. Jonathan looked at a child that he began to realize, Was staring back. The child zipped back into an alley. Jonathan began to run after the child

Edited by Morgenstern

As Jonathan followed the kid he noticed how the lighting began to dim. The kid was barely in sight now. Jonathan slowed down when he could no longer see the child. Jonathan unsheathed his blade and moved forward. Jonathan came to a dead end. "Where did the kid go?" He caught glimpse of a door and twisted the knob. Locked. Jonathan reared back and struck down his blade and knocked the handle off. He pushed open the door and wandered slowly inside of the building. He looked around the general area and found a light. He flicked the light on. Everything in the building looked old. They probably had very few points left and so they would probably break on touch. He moved forward, blade in hand. 

He came to a room which led to another door. He opened the door slowly and when he did a figure flew at him, knife in hand. 

As the figure sprang on his Jonathan was pushed into the floor. His blade skidded out of his way and broke things converting them into data. the figure was on top of him trying to plunge the dagger into his chest. Jonathan grabbed at the arm holding the weapon and flipped the figure and rolled away. The figure was small. It had to be the kid. Jnathan grabbed his sword as the kid readied himself again. The kid in a frightened voice commanded, "Leave now I am telling you to!" Jonathan held his blade and figured it was best to leave the boy in peace. Jonathan retreated back into the Alley. He headed out of the alley and into the light and sat on a bench. 

As Jonathan sat on the bench he began to realize how bored he was. he grabbed his blade. It would be too dangerous to venture out alone. The sun had begun to fall. It was getting close to dark time. Jonathan thought of home for a second. His real body was laying in his house beside his large bookcase in his room. Jonathan got up. He could see a couple holding hands. A bit of anger and sadness and a twinge of jealousy passed his mind. Why couldn't he be able to fit in. Jonathan plunged his blade into the ground. Jonathan picked it up and sheathed it. He had to find shelter for the night. The game liked to have it randomly rain. 

Jonathan moved from the immediate areas and into back ways. He had to keep himself concealed from anyone who might wanna sleep PK him. Jonathan found an over hang on a building which had boxes and canned goods stacked up by it for concealment. He brought his hood up and Layed down. The night was new and he was not nocturnal. A ray of sunlight woke him from his slumber. He sat up and equipped his sword. He thought of his future. He was going to have a shop. He was going to need materials for later. He walked out and started heading out for the far edge of town. He was going to go and find some materials. They would help in the future. 

Jonathan stepped out of Starting City and scanned the area or any dangers. Not seeing any, Jonathan began to look around. This would also give him time alone to think. He was still quite close to the city walls. The sin was bright overhead and it radiated heat like no other. Jonathan picked up a rock. Nothing there. He then looked ina dead hallow tree. 

ID: 42024 LD: 8 No loot. 

Jonathan did not find anything in the area. Jonathan sighed and moved away. Being this weak was as boring as ever. He grabbed his blade and plunged it into the tree next to him. The tree cracked as its hit points lowered and then it burst into data. Jonathan sheathed his blade. He needed to control his anger. "There was never a tree there" He thought laughing. 

Jonathan moved kicking the dirt up throwing dust off the ground going away in little clouds. The wind blew a little, slightly moving his silvery hair into his eyes. He brushed it away and sat down on the ground. He wished he was stronger. He could be taking out boars, picking them off one by one. He stood and moved over to a more forested area. The Forest of Wavering Mist.... He didn't want to venture too far. He knew there was something called a nepent that would attack him. Forests have more materials in them brobably. He  begn to look in the area for materials. 

ID: 42028 LD: 8

Jonathan once again did not find anything useful so he gave up. Exasperated he decided to head back to town. Kicking everything in sight. 

Jonathan grabbed his blade and figured, maybe for action I can pick off a weak boar by myself. He looked around seeing only few boars. Small one Small one, Small one! Jonathan seen a rather small one. It would do nicely for his first battle. He held his blade out. The boar would go down. Jonathan began to run straight at the enemy. His blade glided into the enemy. As soon as his blade went through, The boar shattered into millions of little blue pixels. Jonathan smiled as he sheathed his blade. That was easier than Jonathan would have expected. Jonathan looked around. Nobody was around. He unsheathed his blade and plunged it into the ground. Morgenstern was the Morning Star. And it was time to wake up to see that. 

ID: 42029 BD: 10 MD: 2

Jonathan 4/4

Boar 0/4

Edited by Morgenstern

Jonathan picked up his blade and sheathed it. He knew he shouldn't try to push his luck with another boar so he figured he could go back to materials. He began to move back around the Forest of Wavering Mist to look for some. He looked in a small brush and seen something shiny, picking it up. A message popped up saying

One Material found

Jonathan jumped for Joy grabbing a tree branch, swinging. He calmed down and got down. He grabbed his blade out of his sheath and decided to head back towards town a bit. Jonathan knew that he was making progress here. And nothing was better than that. 

ID: 42103 LD: 15

Jonathan thought of what to do next. Possibly kill a boar? No. He would try and find another material. He would not gain any experience on boars that were unlootable. He began to search some more. He began to cut up some more of a brush and look inside of that. It was sure to have something in it. 

ID: 42157 LD: 19

Seeing something shiny Jonathan groped around snatching some twigs and a... material. Jonathan smiled. Another one down he thought. This was going to be a grand day for him. He sheathed his blade from cutting the bush. The blade hissing as it bet the leather of the sheath.

Jonathan decided to take a break. He walked slowly back to town as the breeze blew his silver hair back. He was a bit tired actually. His legs were even getting more tired by the second. He finally reached the starting city. He took the backroads around places and eventually found a bench where he sat. He breathed in deeply and felt a dab of water fall on his nose. Gray clouds covered the sky indicating upcoming rain. As rain kept falling he found an overhang. He sat under it. It was a great thing he had decided to come in before the rain. Was this what it was like? Having no friends or anyone at all to help him thrive and survive. He needed a friend. 

Jonathan watched as the rain pelted the ground right in front of him. It was really beginning to pour. Then the wind began to pick up. He had better find a more sheltered area. That kid's place the one that he broke into. He could stay in there quietly. Jonathan lunged out into the rain as quick as he could go heading south. Jonathan watched  as the  aign of a door was ripped off a restaurant. A older woman came out looking exasperated saying " My sign my sign!" It was an NPC. Then she fell and a necklace with a key on it bound off her neck, broke and flew away. The woman got up frantically. Jonathan looked at her and said, "I got it!" He chased after the key that was now skidding across the ground at a high speed. 

The wind picked up more blowing the key faster along the blacktop road. Jonathan tried to speed up but it did not help much. Jonathan would never catch it. Jonathan knew his sword was to heavy for wind to blow as fast as the key was. Jonathan unsheathed his sword, still in hot pursuit of the key,  and chucked it horizontally in front of the key. Jonathan slowed down a bot and grabbed the y key and the blade. He now had to return the key. Jonathan was tired. That was a lot of running. He also was soaked from the blistering rain. Jonathan began to slowly walk back pushing against the oncoming rain and wind. He regretted getting that key now. Jonathan sighed and moved forward. 

Jonathan, soaked from the pouring rain and fierce winds. He finally made it through the rain and could now see the NPC woman and her restaurant. He walked slowly up to her and handed her the key putting it in her palm. He smiled and rushed him in the building. "Thank You, I will go fix you food, you can have it free anytime you want.... It tastes good don't worry." Jonathan sat down at one of the many empty tables. The place was deserted. In a few minutes, with the amazing smell of fresh food, the woman came in with two plates of Bacon and eggs. She sat down across from him and said, "Thank you for returning my key. I will return the favor, come in and eat anytime you want for free... if we are open. I am Taki, and this is Taki's." Jonathan guessed that she was referring to herself and the place. Jonathan began to eat the food. It tasted amazing. Everything was just so perfectly cooked to the right time and everything. 

As Jonathan finished his bacon and eggs he listened to Taki talk. "The reason I give this to you is because without that key I would not ever have been able to have get to my storage room. Then I would not have enough supplies to keep going" Jonathan looked at her and asked "Do you get much business up here to the North of the Fountain?" Taki nodded her head and said, "Yes, Us to the North of the fountain find the most able to get money. I have made a large surplus of money." Jonathan stood up and looked around the place. Taki began to say, " " I have old cooking lessons, I am supposed to be the best cook in town you know...." Jonathan looked around finding a green sheathed and handled katana. He looked at her and said, "Why do you have a katana on your wall?"

Taki smiled when he asked about the Katana. She maybe even glad he asked. "I got that Katana from my father who was part of the Green Glades before he died.... It is a symbol of strategy and confidence in battle. Most likely it will never be used again...." Jonathan hid a smile. He knew it was a fake story. All of the NPC's had built in backgrounds. This was the fakest one he had heard yet. Jonathan slipped into the bathroom. He didn't really have to go but just in case. He went, washed his hands. and marveled the texture. She had to be making money. The place had very detailed patterns. He came back out and looked outside. Both wind and rain had died down. He looked at Taki and said, "Thank you for the hospitality but i think I need to leave." She smiled and he walked out the door. 

As Jonathan left the shop he began to walk the streets.... He needed to be able to do some farming but that would most definitely require some farming. Jonathan began to head back to the edge of town. It was almost dark again and Jonathan felt like looking for materials. He grabbed his blade to cut some tall grass so he could actually look inside of it. He searched but did not end up finding anything. Strange. Probably because it was covered in soaked grass. Jonathan sighed as he began to change his direction. The storm probable blew his chances of finding anything. Few more tries before he headed in for the night. 

ID: 42322 LD: 2 Failure

Jonathan began to look around some more. He knew some materials had to be around here somewhere. Jonathan began to look in the tall brush. It had to be around here somewhere. His soaked shoes squished every time he put his foot down. With the barely visible light and the soaked grass he looked some more trying ti uncover something. He used his blade to try and cut some grass which was quite hard but managed to get the job done. Once again there was nothing there. It was no longer his lucky day. It was probably one of the worst day in his life. 

ID: 42346 LD: 11

Jonathan kept searching the area. He would eventually find something right? He moved around trying to find a glint from the sun or something. Finally he began to move back to the forested areas to find a bush or something. He found a bush which was actually pokey so he cut some pieces off which split into  data. He looked inside to try to find something. He ended up coming up with nothing which irritated him a bit. He was never going to find a material like this. Jonathan began to go around the forest looking for another area that might end up holding something in store for him lying in wait. 

42441 LD: 5

One more time... Just one more and I will be done. Jonathan told himself. He was going to look one more time and then he was going to go head into town for the night. Hr sheathed his blade as he climbed over a tall rock using both arms to launch himself over. He walked to a bush, carefully in case of any predators that might be lurking around and stopped. After looking around, Jonathan unsheathed his blade and began to chop the bush up. He then looked for any materials that might be able salvage from the bush or inside of it. He seen something glinted in the sunlight and picked it up. A material. That was great to leave off at so Jonathan began to head back to town. 

ID: 42443 LD: 16

+1 mat