Haine

Nikki

Asuna

Groom's Men

Asen

Kirito

Keith

Axel

Swift had recently gotten a dress that she needed to put on for the big day. She was so excited. She is willing to bet that Rage is off messing around with his friends somewhere NOT getting ready for the wedding. "Nikki! Haine! I need you two to help me out with tying the dress up in the back! My arms aren't that long!" she says as she struggles to get her dress tied up in the back.

The dress is long and white, with a lace floral design on it. "I hope Rage likes it. He hasn't seen it yet. Oh and girls... whatever you do, don't let him come see me before the wedding. I want to surprise him with this dress." she says with a laughter behind it.

She couldn't believe Rage was willing to pay for every bit of the wedding. This is why she loved him. He is such a sweet and loving man. She would have been dumb to say no to his proposal. In fact, she can't believe she's getting married. For a moment she had actually forgotten that this wasn't real life, but was still a game. Now that she has Rage though, being trapped in a game like this doesn't even seem that bad.

Nikki had been looking at herself in the mirror. Here she was at her first wedding, as a bridesmaid none the less. It was just so much to take in. Everything going on was so extravagant, and so... well more than she had ever been used to. As Swift called for Help she turned and ran over to where she was and took hold of the laces that ran up the back of the dress. It was a beautiful dress, but apparently had some assembly required.

Nikki took a few moments to admire Swifts dress from the back while she held the laces. She wasn't sure what she needed to do having never done anything like this. "Should I pull it tighter?" she asked with a smile.

Haine fumbled as she tried to refrain herself from itching. Oof! Once she reached a mirror her eyes sparkled in excitement. She blushed lightly as she twirled around and gasped in awe. She looked like a real lady!!! In past weddings she was always a flower girl.. she remembered when her aunt made her wear a Lolita dress!

Then she heard 'sis' call for help. "COMING RIGHT AWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!" she hollered as she shuffled over to where Swift was. She saw that Nikki had already reached there in time.

"Aww poofles! I WANNA HELP TOO!!" Haine exclaimed as she watched Nikki look at Swift in a puzzled manner. Maybe she never knew how to tie dresses?

The young girl got distracted as she looked at the brides wedding dress. All pretty, white, fluffy, and kawaii!!!! She wished she could wear a dress like that too!

"Haine.. Could you please help me with this? Nikki asked the younger girl gently as she turned still holding the ribbons. She had gotten them tight, but tying them was not something she was good at. Most days she could barely manage to Tie her own hair. A moment later Nikki giggled at Swifts question. "Of course he will sweetie. I know he will love it as much as you do." She had no doubt in her mind as to whether or not the dress would be loved, in fact she had no doubts about the wedding at all. So far everything had been perfect, and it was only going to continue on like that.

Nikki almost felt a little jealous that she couldn't get married. Of course she needed someone for that, and then her thoughts drifted to Axel who was here somewhere waiting to see her. A flush crept across her cheeks and she bit her lip for a second, before pushing the thoughts away from her mind. For one they had only had one thing, She was unsure what to call it, while it had been wonderful it was still only one thing. For two today was not her day, it was Swifts and she would not be the one to steal anything from the beautiful bride. "I know it hun."

Swift felt as her dress was finished being tied together by Haine, who helped out Nikki. "Girls, why aren't you two wearing your dresses?" swift asked as she points to the two violet lace dresses. They had a open back except for the threads that went along their spine, and also had a single sleeve that went down the left arm with a corsage on it with beautiful purple flowers.

"WOAAAH!!!" Haine gasped in awe as she hugged Swift childishly before she raced up to her dress. IT WAS SO BEAUTIFUL!!!

She hugged it tightly and danced around and into a stall to change.

When she came out, she looked at the mirror and blushed lightly. She looked like a.. lady, A TRUE LADY!! The purple dress hugged her a little tightly, and defined her surprisingly shapy form.

"ALRIGHTIE!! WE LOOK FABULOUS!!" she squealed as she impatiently pointed at the stall for Nikki to get dressed.

Nikki's smile widened as she was told to get dressed. She had been looking foreword to this all day, and would not hesitate a moment longer. Without a word she nodded her head and picked up the dress, making her way towards the dressing room. Once inside she began to change, first un equipping her current gear, armor, then dress, then boots, leggings, arm bands and so on. Before long she was nearly naked, aside from her bra and panties. She let out a little sigh and removed her bra, and quickly slipped the dress over her head to cover her body. The dress fit snuggly, holding her figure in all the right places. She took a second now pulling her hair back again, or rather correcting it after having tussled it a bit in putting the dress on. After a few moments she pulled away the curtain and stepped out into the room. Now the bridal party was ready. "Anything else we need hun?" she asked before standing beside Haine.

In the meanwhile Haine hummed as she found some fake flowers. She spun around in her high heels as she hummed joyfully. "We need to decorate Yue desu~" she sang joyfully as she got on her knees and adorned her precious familiar with cream white flowers and then desperately ran her hands over everything shiny to get glitter. Then she sprinkled the glitter all over the poor white wolf.

"Pretty as a princess! Now all the wolfs will go crazy over you!" she smiled softly as she ruffled Yue's soft fur with a joyful expression.

Swift glanced at the two girls who looked truly amazing. She gave both of them a hug, and looked at the door to see if Rage was looking. "Now then, we need to get the food set up. Girls wanna accompany me?", she said as she looked a catering menu. There were so many choices, from classy foods all the way to commoners food. Food from the first floor and the top floor so far.

Her eyes lit up, filled with ambition. Food was amazing.. yes it is! From tiny pastries to complicated cakes! Yum! "Of course!! I'd love to!" the joyous bluenette chimed, her voice filled with enthusiasm.

This was going to be a great day! Seeing so many familiar faces! There would be food, music, decorations, and fellowship. What else could you ask for? Oh just how Haine wanted to jump around and throw glitter everywhere! Yatta!

Lis had arrived early to the celebration. Although, she did not know personally rhe bride and groom, yet that didn't detain her from asisting. Her friend Aria, also known as Asuna, had asked her to be her plus one and so, Lis had agreed. Letting out a sigh she played with the hem of her red dress. The crimson color brought the soft silkiness of her skin and the turqouise color of her eyes.

Standing by the corner and away from all the fussing, she waited for others to arrive. Cursing how on time she always needed to be.

Swift was all ready now, the food had been selected. It was only a matter of moments until the wedding should be starting. She saw Lisbeth off in the distance. She doesn't personally know her, but she knows her name and a thing or two about her. It was such a generous gesture of her to show up to a wedding of a person she doesn't know. "Thank you so much for coming!", she says happily as she hugs Lisbeth.

The bluenette spotted a new person she never met before in the distance. She hovered over her profile.. <> it read. What a pretty name! It was such an adorable name!

She raced over to the new guest and giggled excitedly. "Hi-hi! Welcome to onee-chan's wedding! Glad you could make it.. Lisbeth-chan!!" she greeted warmly as she spun around enthusiastically.

Nikki continued to stay close to Swift. While everything was going on, she was going to make it her personal duty to keep Rage away until the ceremony. It was after all bad luck for the groom to se the bride early. A little while later she noticed several guests had started to arrive. One of which was met immediately with hugs and warm greetings. Nikki hadn't actually known this person in name or appearance, so rather than hug her like the others were doing she simply smiled and held out her hand. "My name is Nikki, Its a pleasure to meet you."

Daeron shortly after everyone was beginning to arrive, showed up and looked around as everyone was greeted.

"I'm sorry to interrupt your get together here, but shouldn't the groom be preparing or something? It looks like the wedding is starting soon am I incorrect?", he said in a kind gentle gesture.

Rage the lazy guy was out for a walk in the park until he came across the place where the wedding was being held. Rage scratched the back of his head and walked into the house and said Uh.. good afternoon I guess..? hahaha... he knew that he was in DEEP trouble from Swift for not even changing. He was still in his black attire and when he saw Swift's dress he blushed. Seeing all the faces of everyone ESPECIALLY Swift's he knew that he was going to get shouted at.

A life without risks is a life half lived

Rageagumon

"Uhhh late late late i'm late" aria thought as she ran to where the wedding was being held, she had slept in. Running as fast as she could in a dress which wasn't really that fast she made in it the center of the area where swift was talking to her friend eris. "oh i'm sooo sorry i'm late swift" aria said with her head in her hands "what'd i miss"? looking over to eris "oh hi glad you came" she said hugging eris

Swift was surprised when so many people show up. She was glad everyone could make. Swift continued greeting everyone until Rage walked in. Her eyes were hissing now while her look was sharp and burned. She calmly spoke towards Rage saying, "It's fine don't worry." but with the hint of annoyance she had practically said, "Just wait til after the wedding!" she was sure everyone picked up on it. Continuing her greetings she hugged Asuna, "Don't worry, I'm glad you made it Asuna."

As Rage awkwardly entered the place where the wedding will be held, he heard Swift's reply but telling by her face.. he knew that he was going to get a beating for not getting changed yet and the ceremony is soon. Well then.. i'll be on my way Rage walked towards a changing room and equipped his black tuxedo with polished shoes and a black clean necktie. Rage then came out like 2 minutes later and walked to a side like he always would in parties except he knew that he would get weird vibes because he is the one getting married

A life without risks is a life half lived

Rageagumon