[PP-F7] Cliffhanger (Macradon) [COMPLETE]

Floor Seven's mountains were quite the sight. "Beautiful." Helios said as he exited Nimbus, the main city on the seventh floor. Although the boy wasn't fond of heights, he found the hills and mountains to be incredible. It was like living inside of a Bob Ross painting. All he had to do was look down for the excitement to fade away though. It's not that he was afraid of falling or anything like that. He just didn't like being so high above the ground. He was certain that he wouldn't trip off, so the only way he could fall is if he was pushed, but it didn't look like anybody was nearby. The boy was dreadfully bored and since it was getting dark, he decided it would be okay to relax for a while. He laid down in the soft grass by the cliff of the mountain and smiled softly, looking off into the dark, virtual sky. "Damn, I'm tired." he muttered to himself, yawning. He had been trying his best not to fall asleep while outside of a safezone, since it wasn't the safest place to sleep. He equipped his curved sword, 'Kanshou', and began to play with it. He sat up and looked at the details. It really was a well made sword. "Teion did a great job on this." he stated.

Edited by Helios

Macradon walked on the edges of the 7th floor's mountain, trying to find some decent mobs he could be fighting. Though there was nothing decent up here, so Macradon would find the closest passage downwards. He would take a glide down the rocky road and land on a somewhat grassy are. He would notice someone sitting looking at his blade. Was he looking for some strong mobs up here as well, or was he just relaxing on the floor's battleground? "Hey, hello there" he would say as he approached the boy. "Are you looking for the stronger mobs as well?" he would ask, perhaps finding a hunting partner.

Hearing the voice behind him, Helios sat up and turned. "No, I don't consider myself strong enough to fight strong mobs alone. I'm quite a low level." he laughed. Curious to know who this man was, he stood up. "And you, what's your business on this floor? If you're looking to grind mobs, I'd be happy to accompany you." he told the man. To tell the truth, the dark haired boy was dying to try his newly made weapon in battle. Gripping his blade tight, he grinned. The boy gave his name and in return asked for his new acquaintance's. Helios was still low on col, so he hadn't been able to buy armor to go with the curved sword. He wore his usual light grey school-like uniform with green accents. His scarf was wrapped around his neck so  he could stay somewhat warm through the night.

Edited by Helios

Macradon would grin, it was quite weird a low level was on the 7th floor, he could instantly get killed if anything touched him up at this height. "Then ... if you're just here, why out here in the open? Mobs can aggro you, you know" he would say because if he wasn't here to fight, then what? Macradon was here to find something that might be worthy slaying as a floor mob, it was difficult because Macradon was no tank nor a glass canon, he was the bruiser type, going for a lot of damage while also going full armor on it to keep himself alive for longer so he could dish out some more damage, it was quite hard for him to find any mob to grind to be honest, it either died too quickly or didn't do any damage. The boy said something about wanting to go out and make Macradon company on the hunt. "If you really want to see some of the mobs up here, we could look together, all I've found is big golems that are just boring" he said. The golems were probably very dangerous for the boy, but for Macradon they were a piece of cake.

"Alright! We're a party then." the boy said, reaching out his hand to shake. Slinging his curved sword over his shoulder, he turned his head towards the mountains. "So, where did you plan on going?" he had to ask, since he wasn't sure where the best hunting spots were on this floor. It was rare for Helios to ever come up to Floor 7, and he had never once hunted there. Even though it wasn't really necessary, the dark haired boy sent Macradon a party request. It didn't really matter if he didn't accept it, since either way, Helios was coming with him. He needed to gain levels as quick as possible so he could assist the frontliners, and the best way to do it was this, or that's what he though anyway. "I'm ready to head out whenever you are." he told his partner.

He would shake the boy's hand, he was quite adventurous even for a "small fry". Macradon would smile at the energy the boy emit. "What an energetic one" he thought for himself. The boy would send him a party invite and naturally Macradon would accept. "Now I can keep track on when to jump in front of you to take the incomign damage" Macradon would joke for fun. He would look at the party tracker. Helios, was the boy's name. "Oh yeah, we haven't even introduced yet" he said "I'm Macradon, nice to meet you" he said.

Helios laughed at Macradon's comment. "Yeah, that way I won't get completely pummeled by these mobs." he joked. Examining the surrounding area, Helios decided he'd follow his partner's lead, since he wasn't completely sure where they were going to go. Trying to make small talk, the dark haired swordsman said "So, you come to Floor 7 often?" He tried to hold in a laugh because of his stupid comment. Looking at Macradon's stats, he realized that Macradon was quite a lot of levels above him. Level 18, huh. That'll be helpful. he told himself inside of his head. Helios sheathed his curved sword and began to swing it over his back, which was made possible by the strap attached to the blades leather sheath. "Hey, mind if I take a look at your weapon?" the boy asked his new comrade.

"No, I don't come here often, I usually farm on the 11th floor, but I came here to find some field bosses, haven't found any yet though" he said. The last time Macradon was here it was up against some mid level golems compared to the floor, so it would be a good thing to fight against atm. He last saw those golems at a rocky field not too far from here. Helios asked if he could take a closer look at Macradon's sword, he would nod with a smile as he unsheathed his big broadsword, Crusader. "There you go" he said as he gave the boy his sword. "Perfect condition, custom made by the Blacksmith of the Burning Typhoon" he said with a proud smile. The pommel, a crystal shining metal that weighed the sword properly compared to the sheer length of the blade. The handle wrapped in red leather for a more comfortable grip. The crossguard an eagle spreading its wing made by metal with a gold layer on top. The blade itself a shining buffed steel blade. "So, what do you think?" he asked.

As Macradon equipped his large blade, Helios' expression quickly changed. Sure is a big sword. he thought, chuckling a bit. "I like it, quite a lot actually. Though i'm more of a fan of one handed weaponry." he replied. The boy made a gesture for his friend to follow him further into the mountains, where Helios assumed mobs would be. "You can choose what you deem worthy of fighting." he told the man, with a slight smile. Multiple monsters roamed the canyons beneath them. Most of them were large golems, but he assumed there would be other kinds of mobs as well. Since he didn't want to aggro any of the golems, he waited for Macradon to climb down first. "If you wouldn't mind engaging, that would be cool. I'm not an expert at fighting higher level mobs."

Macradon looked down, it was quite a sight, many mobs, but they all seemed to be low level ones, they didn't really seem that strong. Macradon would begin climbing down the steep cliff, he would have to go first and drag all the aggro away from Helios, these mobs could probably deal a ton of damage to the lower level. "I'll try to go down first, I'll weaken some of them and you can come and try to kill them" Macradon said. If Macradon could give out one of his strong AOE abilities, he would probably be able to do something. Macradon would at some point get down to the bottom of the cliff, he had full vision of the area. 6 golems were present, they were looking tough, but Macradon could probably still weaken them for Helios to take down. "Here it goes!" Macradon sad as he got into stance, his sword would glow in a vibrant color, the system sent him forward, making sure to hit as many of the golems as possible. His 6 hit sword art used swings from the sides in a broad area, hitting many mobs around him. Though he didn't think that it would've taken them down, his attack seemed to crit on the hit, taking 4 golems down on the attack, 2 left. "You can come down now, I have their aggro!" Macradon said.

ID: 42950
BD: 9, crit +1. Fight blade, 6x1x9-10=44 AOE dmg. Instant kill.
LD: 10

-Health list-
 -Macradon: 82/82
Energy: 6/18
Hate: 2

-Helios: 32/32
Energy: 8/8
Hate: 0

-Mobs-
Rocky Golem 1. -3/41. Mitigation 10, dmg 21. Dead, +1 mat
Rocky Golem 2. -3/41. Mitigation 10, dmg 21. Dead, +1 mat
Rocky Golem 3. -3/41. Mitigation 10, dmg 21. Dead, +1 mat
Rocky Golem 4. -3/41. Mitigation 10, dmg 21. Dead, +1 mat
Rocky Golem 5. 41/41. Mitigation 10, dmg 21. 
Rocky Golem 6. 41/41. Mitigation 10, dmg 21. 

Edited by Macradon

While he had the chance, Helios rushed one of the two golems. Without activating a sword skill, he lunged the mob, attempting to slash through it's chest area. Instead of doing so, the monster dodged, which the boy found odd. He'd assume a large rock golem wouldn't be able to dodge an attack so easily. Maybe I just need to concentrate more. Although I didn't land this, Macradon should be able to take out one of them, if not both. he thought to himself. Realizing that he was still in range of the golem's attack, he moved out of the way, right before it could crush the boy under it's fist. "That was close. Go ahead, Macradon." he said to his partner.

ID: 43009 BD: 4+1=5  CD: 3 LD: 7 MD:  5

Party:

Macradon: 82/82 | D: 8 | M: 23

Helios: 32/32 | D: 4 | A: 1

Enemies:

Rocky Golem: -3/41. | D: 21 | M: 10
Rocky Golem: -3/41. | D: 21 | M: 10

Rocky Golem: 41/41. | D: 21 | M: 10
Rocky Golem:  41/41. | D: 21 | M: 10

Edited by Helios

Macradon would nod. Even though he didn't have much energy left he would unleash an AOE ability that would take them onto a period of silence. Macradon struck the two golems with his AOE stun attack. To strikes horizontally that would cripple the targets he hit for a brief moment. In this moment Helios would be able to attack. "They standing still, try to get them" he said with a happy tone. Helios should at least be able to land a hit on them now. If not, no problem. Macradon still had some attacks up his sleeve that he could use if anything would go differently than planned.

ID: 43234
BD: 8, hit. Blast 2x1x8-10=6 AOE dmg stun.

-Health list-
 -Macradon: 82/82
Energy: 2/18
Hate: 3

Energy: 6/8
Hate: 0

-Mobs-
Rocky Golem 5. 35/41. Mitigation 10, dmg 21. Stunned
Rocky Golem 6. 35/41. Mitigation 10, dmg 21. Stunned

Edited by Macradon

Macradon has the aggro. He'll take all the damage, so I'd better make this hit worth it. Helios thought, turning his head to his partner for a second before looking back at the mobs. A hit from either of those golems would have seriously damaged the boy, if they hadn't been stunned. Anyway, the aggro wasn't on Helios, it was on his partner. His expression went serious as he rushed towards the golem, slicing through it's arm. Perfect, I landed a critical hit. Macradon should be able to finish them off now. "Great stun. Attack whenever you're feeling ready." he told the man, readying his curved sword. The boy decided it was going to be a good idea to plan his attack early. If they are stillb stunned, I shouldn't even need a plan to land a hit. They won't even be moving.

ID: 43291 BD: 10+1=10  CD: 7 LD: 8 MD:  10

Party:

Macradon: 82/82 | D: 8 | M: 23

Enemies:

Rocky Golem:  29/41. | D: 21 | M: 10
Rocky Golem:  35/41. | D: 21 | M: 10

Edited by Helios

Macradon saw Halios come in and do the attack. He did take some of its health down which was quite nice. Macradon did not have much energy left in his gauge so he wasn't able to do much more than attack and grab aggro. "I'm low on energy, so this might take a while" Macraodn said and prepared himself in a lower guard with his sword behind him. His sword began glowing as it would begin the <Scooped> sword art. He would cut up thrice onto the rocky golem that had already taken some more damage than the other. Macradon would see both of the golem going for an attack at Macradon, he would smile. "Look at my health" he said just before the golems would hit him. He would be sent very hard backwards. Making him going straight into one of the walls. Even though the blow looked like it was a big tremendous attack, Macradon would just stand up and shake it off. "Tis but a scratch" he would say with a smile.

ID: 43303
BD: 8, hit. Scooped 3x1x8=14 dmg
MD: 8, hit. 21-23=1 dmg.

ID: 43304
MD: 10, crit +2 dmg. 23-23=1 dmg.

-Health list-
 -Macradon: 80/82
Energy: 0/18
Hate: 4

Hate: 1

-Mobs-
Rocky Golem 5. 15/41. Mitigation 10, dmg 21. Stunned
Rocky Golem 6. 35/41. Mitigation 10, dmg 21. Stunned

Edited by Macradon

"I'll do what I can to make this fight end faster, even if it's not much." he replied, raising his curved sword. Helios rushed towards a golem, seeking to land a hit. If I could at least by some time for Macradon's energy to replenish, that would be great, but I doubt it will happen. he thought, leaping into the air. The dark haired player pulled his blade down in attempt to damage the opponent, but alas, the golem he had been targeting dodged, causing the boy to miss. "Looks like I'm not doing to well. I need to step up my game." he muttered, watching his partner get ready to attack. If I watch him attack, maybe I can learn something. he thought to himself, hoping the white haired man would land a hit.

ID: 43599 BD: 3+1=4

Party:

Macradon: 80/82 | D: 8 | M: 23

Enemies:

Rocky Golem:  15/41. | D: 21 | M: 10

Edited by Helios

Though the targets were golems, Helios still had something to learn. His reaction time was not as great as other players in higher levels of course. Those who had higher levels had more experience, both game mechanically and physically. Macradon was one of those on the middle ground, not super strong and not knowing, but still not a rookie. Helios did not manage to hit the golem even though it had its attention towards Macradon. It was probably the level gap that did most of it. Macradon would smile when one of the golems attacked Macradon, he would quickly deflect and riposte by going into a pflug guard. A defensive guard used with two handed sword. The handle at his right in hip height and the tip pointing towards the enemy. Macradon's sword began to glow as his body moved with help from the system. The sword pierced into the golem, dealing a bit of damage. Macradon wasn't in any condition to pull off any fancy attacks because of his lack of energy, though he did pull this one off. The other golem that was there attacked Macradon just as he was finished attacking the other golem. Macradon was hit and pushed to the side, but not much damage was inflicted upon him. 

ID: 43606
BD: 7, hit. Straight 1x2x8-10=6 dmg.
MD: 6, hit. 21-23=1 dmg.

ID: 43607
MD: 4, miss.

-Health list-
 -Macradon: 79/82
Hate: 5

-Mobs-
Rocky Golem 5. 9/41. Mitigation 10, dmg 21.
Rocky Golem 6. 35/41. Mitigation 10, dmg 21.

Edited by Macradon

One of the two golems noticed Helios, it although didn't try to attack him whatsoever. The reason it noticed him was most likely because the dark haired, low level player attempted to slash at the mob, but ended up missing when it moved to the right. "Concentrate, Helios. You need to help Macradon out here." he stated, turning his head to the man who was busy fighting the monsters. The golems payed no attention to the newbie and went on to attack the other player instead. If only I could land a hit. he thought, clenching his blade's hilt. His thoughts completely changed as he began to examine the opponents. He exhaled deeply as he began to create his strategy. Chances are I won't manage to hit this, but maybe I can help out a bit. 

ID: 43599 BD: 4+1=5

Party:

Macradon: 79/82 | D: 8 | M: 23

Enemies:

Rocky Golem:  7/41. | D: 21 | M: 10

Edited by Helios

The golems would both advance with attacks aimed at Macradon, each attack coming from opposite directions, giving Macradon near to no chance of escaping if it wasn't for his massive sword that could block one of the attacks so he could slip out. He would quickly get into position and go for an attack towards the one with the least health. He got id down in the deep end of the red zone, soon to kill it. "Helios, it's low, you can kill it!" he said with a confident tone.

ID: 43672
BD: 9, crit +1. Straight 1x2x9-10=8 dmg.
MD: 4, miss.

ID: 43673
MD: 5, miss.

-Health list-
Hate: 6

Energy: 4/8

-Mobs-
Rocky Golem 5. 1/41. Mitigation 10, dmg 21.
Rocky Golem 6. 35/41. Mitigation 10, dmg 21.

Edited by Macradon

Nodding, Helios leaped towards the golem. His curved sword began to glow green as he pulled his sword up, activating his <<Fell Crescent>> sword art. Bringing his sword down, the boy slashed into one of the two mobs, damaging both of them. That was a benefit of sword skills. You could damage to birds with one stone. He watched as a golem turned into thousands of blue crystals, which quickly disappeared. Alright, that's one down. Now on to the next. he thought, studying the Rocky Golem intensely. A notification appeared to tell him that he had gotten extra Col for killing the mob. "Ah, that's good." he said, sighing before quickly closing the annoying notification. His eyes went back to Macradon and their opponent, the golem. Now, time to help out. he said, making his way back to the man's position.

ID: 43692 BD: 8+1=9

Party:

Macradon: 79/82 | D: 8 | M: 23

Enemies:

Rocky Golem:  0/41. | D: 21 | M: 10 + 210 Col
Rocky Golem:  34/41. | D: 21 | M: 10

Edited by Helios

Helios managed to damage and kill the damaged golem and also taking a little chunk off the other. "Good job!" Macradon said as he would keep the attention from golem. Macradon would dodge the oncoming attack that was aimed towards him, the golem would do it again. Macradon would block the golem's attack and riposte from there, doing yet the same sword art as before. His sword would begin to glow as Macradon would begin to thrust into the golem, dealing some damage.

ID: 43733
BD: 9, crit +1. Straight 1x2x9-10=8 dmg.
MD: 3, miss.

-Health list-
Hate: 6

Energy: 4/8
Hate: 2

-Mobs-
Rocky Golem 6. 26/41. Mitigation 10, dmg 21.

Edited by Macradon