[PP-F7] Cliffhanger (Macradon) [COMPLETE]

Helios began to rush into the fight, hoping to be able to back the man up. He slashed into the golem, dealing another point of damage. Although he didn't do much, it was enough to help out Macradon, who put out the most damage out of the two. A few more hits, hopefully, and we'll be able to kill this damn thing. he thought, looking up to the sky. It was beginning to get quite dark, the bright, circle-shaped moon the only source of light above them. "We should end this as soon as possible, before something else attacks us." he told the man.

ID: 43753 BD: 6+1=7

Party:

Macradon: 79/82 | D: 8 | M: 23

Helios: 32/32 | D: 4 | A: 1

Enemies:

Rocky Golem: -3/41. | D: 21 | M: 10
Rocky Golem: -3/41. | D: 21 | M: 10

Rocky Golem:  0/41. | D: 21 | M: 10
Rocky Golem:  25/41. | D: 21 | M: 10

Edited by Helios

Macradon nodded. At dusk or even night some stronger mobs may appear. Macradon did not have the energy to protect Helios. He had to end it quickly, but it was easier said than done. He would rush forward with his greatsword and pierce the golem, leaving the red mark behind where he had thrust his sword into it. It was the only real damage dealer sword art he could perform nearly constantly if he just hit properly. Macradon hit it and left a critical hit on the golem.

ID: 43852
BD: 10, crit +2. Straight 1x2x10-10=10 dmg.
MD: 3, miss.

-Health list-
 -Macradon: 79/82
Energy: 0/18
Hate: 9

-Helios: 32/32
Energy: 4/8
Hate: 2

-Mobs-
Rocky Golem 6. 16/41. Mitigation 10, dmg 21.

Edited by Macradon

The golem could dodge nearly every attack thrown at it, by Helios that is. I'm becoming to frustrated. Maybe if I calm down a bit I'll be able to land a hit. When rushing towards the enemy, it evaded, causing the dark haired boy to stumble forwards. "Macradon, how many hits do you think it will take before you can kill it? I can't do much with my damage output." he told the white haired man who stood before him. The boy really wasn't enjoying these golems. I need to become stronger...

ID: 43753 BD: 2+1=3

Party:

Macradon: 79/82 | D: 8 | M: 23

Enemies:

Rocky Golem:  0/41. | D: 21 | M: 10
Rocky Golem:  16/41. | D: 21 | M: 10

Edited by Helios

Helios was still not able to do much of damage, not even hitting the mobs. It was not a big surprise since they were higher leveled mobs than he usually fought. Macradon would receive yet another attack from the golem but it was easily defended. Macradon would, again, do his sword art <Straight> and pierce the golem once more, dealing more damage towards it. "Just one more hit from me and it's down!" Macradon said towards Helios.

ID: 43902
MD: 10, hit.

-Health list-
 -Macradon: 78/82
Hate: 11

Energy: 3/8

-Mobs-
Rocky Golem 6. 6/41. Mitigation 10, dmg 21.

Edited by Macradon

Helios grinned as his curved sword touched the golem, slicing through it's arm. Awesome. Now we can end this fight. he thought leaping back to Macradon's position. "Whenever you're ready." he told the man, lifting his blade. He didn't think his party member was going to miss, since he hadn't really missed before in this fight. Although he wasn't the strongest, he definitely wasn't a weak player. He knew how to use a sword quite well and if he still had energy, the fight probably would have been over by now.

ID: 43906 BD: 6+1=7

Party:

Macradon: 78/82 | D: 8 | M: 23

Enemies:

Rocky Golem:  0/41. | D: 21 | M: 10 + 210 Col
Rocky Golem:  5/41. | D: 21 | M: 10

Edited by Helios

Helios managed to damage the golem further, which was great. Macradon would go in a finish off the golems with another <Straight> killing it in the process. The golem scattered into bits and crystals and vanished from view. "Good job!" Macradon said to Helios. "So now you've tasted what mobs are out here, you should at least know now that you shouldn't wander around the high floors by now" he said with a worried voice. He didn't want people to be overconfident and die to it. Macradon would rather have them stay in the game and either help the front lines or just survive until the game was cleared. "Let's say that the hunting is over now and let's call it a day" he said to Helios.

ID: 43913
MD: 1, miss.
LD: 3

-Health list-
 -Macradon: 78/82
Hate: 11

Energy: 3/8

-Mobs-
Rocky Golem 6. -5/41. Mitigation 10, dmg 21. +1 Mat

Edited by Macradon

Agreeing with the man, Helios nodded. The boy began to wander back to the floor's capital city, shooting a peace sign to Macradon as he left. "I'll see you around!" he exclaimed with a grin. Heh, he thinks I'll stay away from wandering these floors. he thought, not completely serious. He'd most likely still explore them, but he'd be more careful then he usually was. Yawning, he stopped for a minute, looking down at the city below him. "I hadn't realized how high this mountain was." he mumbled, staring at the beautiful scenery. Well, that was intense.

- Complete -
Helios - 1 SP, 410 col
Macradon - 1 SP, 200 col (Correct me if I'm wrong.)