[PP-F1] Greetings and Gathering (Coddexx and Teion)

Having just closed up my shop I was a bit discouraged to see that I was running a bit low on materials. I had a pretty good flow of mats coming in since I had gotten pretty decent at grinding these mobs but having just upped my max crafting attempts to five times a day I realized that five materials a day is going to leave a big hole in my supply. So naturally I took my blade Silverlight and made my way into my favorite hunting grounds. 

Arriving at the small patch of woods outside the town of beginnings I was excited to see how this particular trip turned out. I had gotten used to fighting solo with these smaller mobs but it would be helpful if I had someone else to help out. Either way I set my sights on a small boar and drew my blade. It would be a good warm up to fight this lone boar first. 

I ran up at the boar Silverlight in hand and raised her high. She took on her familiar deep purple glow as I charged up my sword art Bear Knock. I dodged an attack from the boar and struck out with four swift strikes at the underbelly of the boar. I stepped back readying myself for another attack and smiled as I saw it had almost no health left.

Spoiler

ID#42806 BD:7 CD:5(6-1)

Coddexx 44/44 [Energy 8/11]

-15dmg

Boar 7/22 (3dmg) 5Mit

Edited by Coddexx

Teion let out a heavy sigh. The violet-haired blacksmith carried her heavy axe, resting against her shoulder, and marched herself out the eastern gate of the Town of Beginnings. She was in desperate need of more materials, which was starting to feel the norm lately. She longed for better equipment of her own, not to mention the last few orders she needed to finish. She kicked at the grassy field below her before shouldering her axe forward and into both of her hands, sizing up the nearby monsters for a decent target. Looking around, she could see a couple of other players likely in the same position as her--farming, looking for materials, col, and experience to continue leveling and someday reach the higher floors.

Teion found a suitable boar larger than most and headed into the grind. Her axe glowed a bright blue as she ran up and activated her strongest sword art. A strong swing downwards sliced through the boar, but its thick hide absorbed some of the damage. She frowned, but shrugged at what was standard damage for her right now. 'Man, I really need that new weapon.'

--Combat Details--

Spoiler

Large Wild Boar-- HP: 22 DMG: 5 MIT: 5

• ID#: 43517
  • BD: 8 (Success)
    • Ultimate Breaker Activated
  • MD: 2 (Fail)
  • Teion's HP: 44/44
    • EP: 11/11 -> 8/11
  • Large Wild Boar's HP: (4 * 3 = 12 - 5 MIT = 7 DMG)
    • 22/22 -> 15/22

Edited by Teion

Ready to finish off the boar I rose my blade charging up my bear knock sword art again and in four strong swipes of my sword that I drove threw the neck of the boar just as its tusk connected with my side, my armor taking most of the blow. As the boar burst into pixels I went to pick up the loot. I was surprised to find a small amulet on the ground next to the boar's tusk. Adding both to my inventory I equipped the amulet and realized that my accuracy had risen. 

Apon gathering my loot I saw a familiar figure in the distance fighting a rather large boar. I moved closer in to see what was happening and saw that a blacksmith that I had met not to long ago was the player fighting this beast. I got closer with my blade still drawn I called out  " mind if I lent a hand?" As a smile came to my face seeing the two of them in battle and I eager to join.

Spoiler

ID#43537 BD:10 MD:9 LD:20(Uncommon Item Drop)

-1dmg

Coddexx 43/44 [Energy 4/11]

-15dmg

Boar 0/22

+1Mat

+ Eye of Boar

Spoiler

Name: Eye of Boar

Item Type: Lucky Charm

Quality: Uncommon

Enhancements: +1 Accuracy

Description: a small amulet with a thin cord and a pendent made of a black stone that resembles a small Boar's head, the eyes are small red tigers eye that give off a faint glow when the amulet is worn. The wearer feels more aware of their surroundings and is able to focus more in battle, making them hit more often.

Edited by Coddexx

Teion readied another sword art, the blade of her axe glowing the same bright blue. She took another swing at the beast, hitting again and ticking its health bar further down. A familiar voice caught her attention as Coddexx approached, and Teion turned slightly to grin at the name. "Oh, you're the alchemist!" She addressed the dark-haired man, unable to recall his name. In her distraction, the boar's head swung around, catching her square in the torso with the side of its heavy tusks. She let out a small cry of surprise as she was knocked over, but her voice soon turned to a laugh asher armor had absorbed most of the blow. "Ahh, just don't get thrown around like that." She said through a chuckle, lifting herself back to her feet.

--Combat Details--

Hide contents

Monster Details:

• Large Wild Boar 
    • HP: 22/22
    • DMG: 5
    • MIT: 5

Turn Order:

• Teion <-- Current
  • Large Wild Boar <-- Current
  • Coddexx

Combat Roll:

• ID#: 44215
  • BD: 9 (Critical Success)
    • Whirlwind Activated
    • 1 base + 1 critical + 1 weapon stat + 2 weapon skill = 5 * 2 SA = 10 - 5 MIT = DMG
  • MD: 7 (Success)
    • 5 base - 6 MIT = 1 DMG

Combat Results:

• Teion: 44/44 -> 43/44 HP  8/11-> 9/11 -> 7/11 EP
  • Large Wild Boar: 15/22 -> 10/22 HP
  • Coddexx: 43/44 HP  4/11 EP
    • Hate: Teion (2), Coddexx (0)
Edited by Teion

Running up with my blade ready to help kill the large boar that the purple haired girl was fighting. I raised my blade and charged up my Sword Art Bear knock and let out a flurry of four strikes bringing the boar to it's knees and then it exploded into a cloud of pixels. Laughing to myself as the boar dropped some loot I then walked up to the purple haired player, She was the blacksmith who made me my cauldron. "Hey how have you been I havn't seen you in a bit. Nice axe by the way" I said admiring her weapon."

Spoiler

ID#44253 BD:7(6+1) MD:10 CD:12(Regen) LD:13

-1dmg
Coddexx 42/44 Energy[4/11] H1
Teion 43/44 Energy [7/11] H:2
-19dmg
Large Wild Boar: 0/22
+110 col +1Mat +1 Snowflake to Coddexx

Edited by Coddexx

As Coddexx brought the boar to its knees, Teion grinned, resting the upper handle of her axe against her shoulder. "Thanks," She said with a light chuckle. "Ah, I'm sorry. If I got your name, I can't honestly say I remember it." She admitted with an embarrassed smile. He made mention of her weapon, and Teion beamed brightly. "Oh, thank you. It was a gift, actually." She recalled how Mack nonchalantly gave her Midnight Eclipse.

Taking a few steps out, the blacksmith spotted a small group of weak-looking boars. She readied her axe before approaching and slicing through them with a clean sword art attack. She let out a heavy breath, propping her weapon up again and turning back to the dark-haired man. "Oh, y'know, same old stuff. Material farming is what I'm doing most of the time."

--Combat Details--

Spoiler

Monster Details:

• Pack of 4 Wild Boars
    • HP: 8/8
    • DMG: 5
    • MIT: 2

Turn Order:

• Teion <-- Current
  • Wild Boars <-- Current

Combat Roll:

• ID#: 44563
  • BD: 10 (Critical Success)
    • Lumberjack Activated
    • 1 base + 2 critical + 1 weapon stat + 2 weapon skill = 6 * 3 SA = 18 - 2 MIT = 16 DMG
  • LD: 19+4=23 (4 crafting materials)
    • 4 mats total

Combat Results:

• Teion: 43/44 HP 7/11-> 8/11 -> 2/11 EP
  • Wild Boars 1-4: 8/8 -> 0/8 HP -Dead-

Edited by Teion