[PP-F1]A Velvet Oportunity (Coddexx and Jomei) Complete

As Jomei uncrossed his arms and stick out his hand my mind went blank all of the sudden. I couldn't understand what was happening I heard him say welcome and that there wasn't really a test but it didn't quite register in my mind yet. I instinctually shook his hand and Shen as I held it there a large smile formed on my face as I realized what had happened and everything began to make sense.  I laughed and shook his hand harder. "Thank you. Thank you kindly. And you seem to be a good person yourself. I hope that we can grow to know each other much better in the future." releasing my hand from his I put both of my arms in the air and did a little heel turn and said "yaaaay I am a Velvet Roomer thingy mabob" smiling and laughing. I looked back at Jomei and said. "So where do we go from here? Are there guild meetings or quests or anything like that?"

Jomei watched as his words sunk into Coddexx's mind. His sudden acceptance probably took him by surprise, since he thought there was an official test to take. He laughed when he turned around on his heels in celebration, cheering out. He then turned back to Jomei asking about what to do now and if there were any meetings or anything. "Well, nothing at the moment. We have not really held any meetings, usually important things are spoken about by the leader and the two right hands.. so between Lowenthal, Zandra, and I. After that, word is usually passed down to the others. But there have not been many situations like that.. being the guild has never been that big. As for quests or meetings, you will be kept in the loop. Of course, if you have any ideas for anything, you could feel free to message us all.. and we could figure something out." Jomei said, a smirk on his lips. "But aside from that, thats really all there is for now. I just need to let Lowenthal know how the meeting went and to add you to our roster."

Smiling and feeling quite successful I looked at Jomei " Well thank you I appreciate the opportunity I'll let you get going so you can let Lowenthal know about your decision. I think that it's obvious that I am very excited but I can't wait to help out the guild. I better get going myself I still have a little bit of crafting that I need to get done at my shop. Farewell" I then waved goodbye and left heading to my shop silently celebrating my membership in my mind.

Summary Coddexx--- +1SP  +200col
                Jomei--- +1SP  +200col