[PP-F2] Picnic (Haine & Nikki)

Nikki wasn't sure what to say to Haines secret. But it was told to her in trust, so she would never speak it to anyone. As for Haines predicament Nikki couldn't help but smile softly and put a hand on her shoulder. "If he doesn't then its his loss.. I know there is a boy out there for you.. He might even be right here in this very game." She wasn't sure how comforting her words were, but it seemed that things would be as Haine now seemed to put her attention elsewhere, getting a little happier.

"so Are you excited for the wedding?"

Surprisingly she was listening to Nikki. "Maybe that is true.. but I'll never stop loving him.." she said sternly as she clenched her fist into a ball hopefully.

"You bet I am! I cant wait to walk down the isle in a pretty dress and just.. IT WILL BE AWESOME!!!" she sighed dreamily as she clasped her fists together, already having a sudden swing in mood.

"I play Video games... Lots and lots of video games." She wondered now if she did them for fun, or for her job. It had been so long since she had actually played one, not to beat it, not to be the best, but to just sit down and enjoy it. She looked back to Haine and smiled seeing the girl had finished her sandwich. Nikki quickly ater her last few bites and went back to the basket. "My job is to play video games.. So im always playing them." She dug around for a moment before producing a small box from the basket. She placed the box between herself and Haine, and opened it revealing two pieces of cake, topped with strawberries.

She patiently listened to Nikki with a smile on her face. A job of playing video games? Th-that was amazing! Such easy money to earn! She must be a millionaire by the looks of it. That's such an awesome job! I wish that was my job. You must be quite rich!" she giggled cheerfully. Then she saw Nikki carefully take out a box and set it between them. CAKE!! Yummy, Haine really loved cake!!