[F11-SP]Intermediate floors can't be much worse, right?

It was quite unusual of Macradon to venture all this way up in the floors only to grind mobs down. He usually went for the 7th floor or below. It was one of his first times in the intermediate floors and it was very exciting. He prepared himself and went for the journey of finding new and exotic monsters to fight. He found the way to the mob area, a forest that was somewhat like a gigantic ant cave. Antmen roamed the forest, Macradon was only barely able to look at them without feeling too much fright in his mind. "I only have to do this for a few hours, it's going to be all right" he thought and went towards the guarding ants. He would set himself in a position where he could do his <Fight blade> sword art, but he was standing a but further away from the ants, he had just received his <Charge> skill back form the system update. In a fast movement he flew forward stopping right before the antmen. His sword began to glow and his body moved guided by the system. He cleaved through all the guard there, it was a mayhem for those ants, getting torn down like that. "They were indeed tougher to cut through than those golems ..." he thought after picking up the loot form the antmen.

ID: 43262
BD: 9, crit +1. Charge +1. 6x1x10-11=49 AOE dmg. Instant kill
LD: 2

Health list
Macradon
Health: 82/82
Energy: 6/18

Antguard 1: -5/44 health, 33 dmg, 11 mit. +Snowflake, +Mat
Antguard 2: -5/44 health, 33 dmg, 11 mit. +Snowflake, +Mat
Antguard 3: -5/44 health, 33 dmg, 11 mit. +Snowflake, +Mat
Antguard 4: -5/44 health, 33 dmg, 11 mit. +Snowflake, +Mat

Edited by Macradon

He dared not venturing deeper into what seemed like a dangerous anthill nor did he want to stay put and await the guard's respawning. Macradon would go back, yes, go back to the town. It was true that the journey wasn't that far, but it was still a bit weird going back and forth so much for farming like this. Though Macradon did not bother with that thought. He was more interested in the chapel that was so famous around the town. He finally made it to the town again, going through the gates and then into the big town of Taft. 

The town of Taft was like a mace made of houses and building. Macradon had difficult remembering where the chapel were so he just had to ask away. He turned at many corners, asked many people to finally arrive at the chapel. It was magnificent. A big olden building in a southern European styled building. Macradon walked over to knock on the door. Like anyone was gonna open up. Macradon stood and waited but nothing happened. "Maybe they're out of the chapel" he thought and walked away.

As Macradon walked the light suddenly changed, and the big bell on the chapel began to ring. Macradon turned around to look at the chapel. A flock of monks began to emerge from the chapel walking in a line. "Maybe I'll check back later" he thought and began walking out of the town again. He got through the maze of buildings and remembered each turn so he would easily be able to get back again. He would arrive at the forest for lo and behold, the antmen has respawned.

Macradon prepared himself, just the same routine. Macradon went into stance and let his sword glow. He activated the <Charge> skill and rushed forward for an attack. He would unleash his <Fight blade> sword art and take the mobs down like it was nothing. 11th floor lower mobs weren't that bad, they were quite decent and still somewhat dangerous. He killed the 4 guardsmen and went back. He wanted to know more about the chapel now that he knew people were inside the chapel. 

ID: 43310
BD: 10, crit +2. Charge +1. 6x1x11-11=56 AOE dmg. Instant kill
LD: 16

Health list
Macradon
Health: 82/82

Antguard 1: -12/44 health, 33 dmg, 11 mit. +Snowflake, +Mat
Antguard 2: -12/44 health, 33 dmg, 11 mit. +Snowflake, +Mat
Antguard 3: -12/44 health, 33 dmg, 11 mit. +Snowflake, +Mat
Antguard 4: -12/44 health, 33 dmg, 11 mit. +Snowflake, +Mat

Edited by Macradon

After the time of travel he arrived at the chapel. He would go to the gate and knock on it, hopefully getting answers. Only silence threw through the plaza, even though it was the most famous meeting place of the 11th floor it was still quite silent at this time of day. Macradon would knock again, harder this time. "I'm coming, I'm coming!" he heard a voice say from the inside. Macradon would take up his hood, maybe hiding as a monk or brother of the church, though his armor and his sword did make him look quite different. The doors would creek as an old man appeared.

"What do you want?" the old man said to Macradon when he opened up the gates. Macradon had to think fast, what should he do. "Uhm ... uhh ..." he said "I'm here to take a look at the chapel" he said. "Sorry, only those who belong to the chapel may enter the chapel" the man answered. "Uh ... But I belong to the chapel, I'm a brother" he said, keeping his hood on. "Then who are you, brother?" the man asked. "I'm brother Macradon, crusader of the great Chapel" he said with a serious tone. "Oh, brother Macradon, please come in" the man said.

Macradon would look at the time. "Brother, there is an issue I have to take part off before I can enter, it is like a divine calling" he said to the old man. It was about now the mobs would be spawned. Macradon bow to the old man as he entered the chapel again. Macradon would get back to the ant infested forest and prepare for him to fight. There they stood, 4 antmen with their halberds. Macradon would get into stance and prepare himself for the battle he was going to start out. It would be the same strategy as before, get in, kill get back to the chapel.

Macradon went in with a charge skill, but it was still not enough for him to take them down with an instant kill like before. Macradon could see that if he didn't instant killed the, they would advance with their halberds and strike Macradon with the big axes on sticks. Macradon was hit, twice. They hurt much more than the damn golems on the 7th floor, of course they did. This was the 11th floor, of course the mobs here would be stronger than those 4 floors below. 

ID: 43347
BD: 6, hit. Charge +1. 6x1x9-11=43 AOE dmg.
MD: 2, miss.

ID: 43348
MD: 2, miss.

ID: 43349
MD: 6, hit. 10 dmg

ID: 43350
MD: 7, hit. 10 dmg.

Health list
Macradon
Health: 62/82

Antguard 1: 1/44 health, 33 dmg, 11 mit. 
Antguard 2: 1/44 health, 33 dmg, 11 mit. 
Antguard 3: 1/44 health, 33 dmg, 11 mit. 
Antguard 4: 1/44 health, 33 dmg, 11 mit. 

Edited by Macradon

Macradon would charge up his <Blast> sword art to wreck havoc onto the antmen. It was quite a bother now that he thought about it. He had to walk back and forth so many times to make his day just profitable. He would pick up the remains of the antmen, the loot that is, and turn back to the chapel. Maybe he would use more time in there, maybe. Macradon would knock on the door to the chapel, awaiting response as of again, hopefully that is.

ID: 43353
BD: 10, crit +2. 2x1x10-11=9 AOE dmg.
LD: 1

Health list
Macradon
Health: 62/82
Energy: 1/18

Antguard 1: -8/44 health, 33 dmg, 11 mit. + Snowflake, + Mat
Antguard 2: -8/44 health, 33 dmg, 11 mit. + Snowflake, + Mat
Antguard 3: -8/44 health, 33 dmg, 11 mit. + Snowflake, + Mat
Antguard 4: -8/44 health, 33 dmg, 11 mit. + Snowflake, + Mat

Edited by Macradon

He walked to the chapel again, he was welcomed, again. "Brother Macradon, we seek your guidance" one of the monks pleaded him "The Lord's gems has been taken away by demons, please help us!" he said to Macradon. Macradon was unsure of what to say, they all believed him so be a Crusader that have come to help them, what was he supposed to do. He just have to keep the web going bigger, he just had to say something. "Uhm ... what did the demon look like ... brother?" Macradon said with a nervous tone.

One of the other monks came running over to him and knelt down on one knee. "Sir. Macradon, the demon was an ant abomination. A cross between human and ant" he monk said. "I see, those demons are coming from the demon realm" he said with a serious voice even though he knew the demon was just a mob that roamed the forests outside of town, but how did the monks lose their gems? Did the mob just walk into the safe zone? "Brothers, how did the demon steal the gems?" he asked the monks.

"Sir. It ambushed us when we were coming back with the gems towards the chapel" the kneeling monk said. Macradon would sigh. "I will personally bring back the gems for you, my brothers. May the Lord show his light in my favor so I can smite these vile demons" he said with a honorable voice, though he didn't really have much honor here as he was lying, but he pretended so. Macradon would bid his farewell as he took on the kinda quest to go out and retrieve the gems from the ants. "Oh damn, it might be one of the stronger ants ..." he thought when he exited the chapel. 

When he arrived at the ant gate, there were no Guards, only 1 ants that didn't look like regular guards. The two ants were clad in some kind of armor, one had a buckler and a mace while the other had a glaive. Macradon would prepare himself, he knew that blunt weapons were notorious for their stunning, so Macradon had to deal with him first. Macradon went into stance from a distance, preparing his strongest sword art at the shield and mace antman. With his <Charge> skill he was able to close the distance quite fast and able to perform his <Astral Hell> to slay the antman. Macradon would pant when he finished because it really took some physical strength to get it done. The other ant with the glaive came in with an attack after is just saw its comrade go down, striking Macradon.

ID: 43560
BD: 9, crit +1. Charge +1. Astral hell 7x1x10-15=55 dmg. Instant kill.
MD: 1

ID: 43561
MD: 7

Health list
   Macradon: 70/82
Energy: 11/18

Ant Swordsman: -5/50 Hp, 15 Mit, 20 + Stun on Crits. +Snow flake, +Mat
Ant Glaivemaster: 50/50 HP, 12 Mit, 35 Dmg, ignores armor when hitting nat 10.

Edited by Macradon

The ant was angry. "You aren't getting any of these holy gems!" it said. "It has the gems?" Macradon thought. He would ready himself to attack, but he was too sluggish. The ant kicked Macradon in the stomach, pushing him away in a range where the ant would be able to attack. The ant would do some flashy and fancy swings with its glaive and store all the energy up into one powerful attack. The attack had increased damage and ignored Macradon's armor, giving a strong blow onto Macradon. "Damn, I can't let it hit me one more time ..." he thought and would recover from the strong attack. 

ID: 43562
BD: 9, crit +1. Astral hell 7x1x9-12=51 dmg.
MD: 10, crit +2, ignore mitigation. 37 dmg.

Health list
   Macradon: 33/82
Energy: 5/18

Ant Swordsman: -5/50 Hp, 15 Mit, 20 + Stun on Crits. +Snow flake, +Mat
Ant Glaivemaster: -1/50 HP, 12 Mit, 35 Dmg, ignores armor when hitting nat 10. +Snow flake, +Mat, +Holy Gems (Quest item).

Edited by Macradon

Macradon could see that he was down in the lower yellow zone of his health, it wasn't good. The glaive ant was really strong, stronger than he had thought it would be. "Floor eleven mid tier mobs ... never again" he said to himself as he wandered back to the chapel with the gems in his inventory. He would get a better posture before he would enter the chapel. He would open up the gates and enter. "Brothers, I have your gems" he said to the monks awaiting reaction. He heard some muttering, some whispering going around the monks. He could barely hear what was talked about, but he just got a small glimpse of what they talked about. "So he was a crusader after all", "Our plan to get rid of the imposter did not go as planned" and something else along those lines. Macradon would take out the gems from his inventory and throw them to the monks. "Here are your useless gems, let me not see you lose those again, or else I will tear this chapel down" he said with the most intimidating tone he could imagine himself doing. "You and what army!" one of the monks yelled at him "The Crusader's holy regiment! Do you really want to test the might of chief Commander Macradon of the Crusader army!?" he yelled back at the monk, seeing him crouch back in fear.

-Holy Gems (Quest item).

Edited by Macradon

Macradon would turn around and get out of the chapel. He shut the big gate behind him as hard as he could, being angry as he was. Right before he shut the gate behind he yelled "Ungrateful heretics. May the hellfire take you!". Macradon would walk out of sight and get back to the warp plaza of the 11th floor. "What was their problem ..." he thought for himself. Why would they plot something like that against him? Were they a cult? Were they PK'ers? Many questions but no answers to answer them. Macradon would sigh.

There wasn't much more to explore, he would just walk towards the settlement of the antmen. Outside the gate stood not 4 soldiers, but only 1. He could spot its health bar and see its name. Ant Knight. An ant knight standing guard as the only guard present. The knight would spot Macradon quickly and send a hand gesture, aiming it towards Macradon. 3 halberd wielding antmen came running at Macradon. Macradon would draw his sword and begin his battle.

Macradon would take a deep breathe before he engaged in the battle. He would use the <Concentrate> skill and make sure he did hit the mobs. He would use his strongest AOE sword art, <Fight Blade> with his <Charge>, making him move in a fast pace towards the antguards. He unleashed his sword art, hitting all including the commander with his 6 sweeps. The big sword cleaved through the 4 antmen and brought them down to the red zone of their health. Because they were still standing, Macradon was hit thrice by the antmen, 2 by the guards and one attack from the commander. Even though it was a commander it did less damage than the glaive master.

ID: 43974
BD: 5+1=6, hit. +1 Charge Fight blade 6x1x9-12=51 dmg.
MD: 10, hit.

ID: 43975 
MD: 8, hit.

ID: 43976 
MD: 4

ID: 43977 
MD: 6, hit. 25-23=2 dmg.

Health list
   Macradon: 78/82

Antguard 1: 1/44, 21 dmg, 11 mit.
Antguard 2: 1/44, 21 dmg, 11 mit.
Antguard 3: 1/44, 21 dmg, 11 mit.
Antcommander: 7/50, 25 dmg, 12 mit.

Edited by Macradon

The ant commander came charging in and tried to get an attack at Macradon. Macradon had a fast enough reaction to dodge the oncoming attack from the commander. Macradon would get a <Blast> sword art off and cleave all the ants, killing 3 of them and leaving the commander behind with just a little bit of health left. Macradon would set himself ready for a <Straight> to kill the last ant. Macradon was sure that he had to leave after this battle, going back home to his shop. "Get ready for this!" he yelled at the ant.

ID: 43978
BD: 7, hit. Blast 2x1x8-12=4 AOE dmg stun.
MD: 3, miss.
LD: 11

Health list
   Macradon: 78/82
Energy: 1/18

Ant guard 1: -3/44, 21 dmg, 11 mit. + Snowflake, + Mat
Ant guard 2: -3/44, 21 dmg, 11 mit. + Snowflake, + Mat
Ant guard 3: -3/44, 21 dmg, 11 mit. + Snowflake, + Mat
Ant commander: 3/50, 25 dmg, 12 mit.

Edited by Macradon