[OP-F1]Rebuilding the Adrasteia

Since my shop was burned from the inside I had to close up and stayed at an inn to start plans to rebuild it as well as a logo and pricing for the shop that I was thinking of after emptying out my items and gathering supplies for the shop now I needed some help to build since my shop burned monsters have drawn close they ain't hard to defeat but they distracted and destroyed so before I started I sent some messages to NPCs and flyer for rebuilding hopefully getting some assistance in rebuilding or it would take a long 3 weeks I left back to the burned shop clearing out the monsters as I started on building the frame of the shop (if ya need a description tell me)

Hunter arrived back to the Beginners Town and yawned as he walked with his hands in his pockets towards the markets. He had recently partied up with Macradon he had some stuff to think about so he could upgrade some of his items. He was just looking around shops and soon found a mass pm message posted on a wall of a building.

"Must be a player with a shop looking for hel...Sounds like this woman in trouble, time to do my manly duties."

Hunter sent a pm to the hopefully cute and hopefully female player so he could help out. He began to walk to the area that was described on the flyer, soon making it there do to his acrobatic skill of running along rooftops, as to avoid all foot traffic. As he jumped down he brushed himself off and walked up to the scene. Soon finding the rather beautiful woman rebuilding the frame of a building.

"So I am to assume you posted the flyer beautiful?"

Hunter began, being rather obnoxious and flirty as usual.

"How can I help?"

Hunter waited on instructions as he popped his knuckles and looked around before stepping closer.

Sam came up from behind Hunter, taking a spot next to him. He opened his inventory and pulled out the flyer, displaying it to the two of them. "I'm here to help the shop owner, with clearing out the monsters and rebuilding and, uh, stuff." He scratched the back of his head, putting the flyer away. He glanced over at Hunter. He was the only one which he had heard talk so far, and he was pretty flirty. Needless to say, Sam didn't like it much. The majority of players in this game were like this, feeling a need to rush to a girl's side when she needs help, just because they're some idiots looking for love. It was stupid. Whatever the case, Sam decided introducing himself to the pair would be best. "I'm Monochromatic. Mono for short, nice to meet you."

(My shop is in the woods outside of town hunter by a huge ancient catapult)

I received a pm from a player named Hunter Yagami I heard running from down the trail a male player jumped down from a tree he brushed himself off and walked up to the clearing I was in and and another male player who seemed to take his time but arrived at his own pace came up to me "So I am to assume you posted the flyer beautiful?" I blushed at this comment "y-yes I was the one who sent out the flyers for help" then spoke the next player "I'm Monochromatic. Mono for short, nice to meet you." "nice to meet you mono" at least he wasn't *ahem* flirty I thought to myself "How can I help?" hunter popped his knuckles and looked around before stepping closer I turned stopping my work "since my shop was burned I have to rebuild it but it will be a lot different than the last time especially since it has two floor and I need to fire proof it using sweetgum wood since it's difficult to destroy and to burn I'm lucky I go it as it was so we don't have to worry about cutting it to the pieces we need and I have tons of cobble stone block to use as well... so do you think you can help me?"

(sweet, sorry I didn't know there was no tag for it lol)

Hunter looked to the man next to him, he was alright, got a weird vibe from him, but he could just tell the man was alright. He scratched the back of his head when he talked, maybe he was nervous, perhaps he was a gentleman? Who knows, soon though he may find out and that was all good. He then listened to the beautiful woman speak of rebuilding. No chopping, just heavy lifting it seemed.

"Well if all you need is the heavy lifting done? I am sure me and this guy can take care of it."

Hunter said as he waited to see what the other guy, Mono, was his name it seemed. Well After Mono would answer Hunter would begin walking to the wood pile first to try and help get the frame completed, of course keeping a look out for monsters in the meantime.

Heavy lifting. Wonderful. If there was anything Sam hated, it was manual labour. But, he wanted to help, so he agreed. Of course, not without making a snarky remark. "Oh, yeah, sure, 'this guy' would be happy to help." What an imbecile, as predicted. Couldn't even remember a name, right after it was said. Big surprise. He started heading over towards the wood pile, so Sam figured that he knew what he was doing. He followed him, lifting up some of the wood and carrying it over to where the frame was being constructed. While he did this, he decided he'd make conversation with his temporary partner. "So, uh, guy who's name I didn't catch, what weapon do you use? It'd be nice to know, in case we have to fight."

They both started working quickly having light conversation I followed them to the wood pile and helped build as well at least the time was cut short by a few days using the catapult next to the shop to reach higher and place the pieces where they need to be making sure to nail them together as it slowly came out to how I wanted it to be

Hunter grabbed a few pieces of cut wood and began to place them according to the frame design that Kyoki showed them a few minutes ago. hunter was not tired a bit, but he could feel some sort of tension between him and and the other guy, Mono. Hunter ignored it for now as he continued to work, he was doing this for free, but it went to help a woman in need...it helped she was beautiful after all because Hunter was always the flirty type. Soon after placing the lumber he already had and nailing them in place the guy would finally begin to make small talk. The guy spoke to him as if he was stupid, and even though every instinct in Hunter's body wanted to punch the man in the face, he just stretched out before picking up more lumber.

"The name's Hunter, it is a pleasure to meet you Mono, I am kinda glad I have somebody to chat with while I work. Of course hey at least its for a beautiful woman, as well as a good cause am I right?"

Hunter would answer part of Mono's question, the tension that was between the two was that if you threw two big hungry dogs into a dark room. He was still respectful, but in all actuality he wanted to beat Mono's face in with a piece of wood. (Don't do it man, your new anyway there are not many people that you can call on to explain yourself.) Hunter sighed though as he got to the next place where the wood would be pieced in and nailed in place as he laid the wood down and knelt so he could do his job.

"Listen, I did not mean anything buy just calling you guy or volunteering you for anything, can't help that I love the women, but hey lets just have fun with it. If we do good I am sure we can come back and get a good discount to for helping. Can never have too many friends?"

Hunter said with a smile on his face, it showed he was laid back, but knew when he was needed to let water flow under the bridge.

Perhaps he was being a bit too harsh on this guy. I mean, he had been like this before, and he ended up having his life saved by that guy. He handed another piece of wood to Hunter, grabbing his own piece and nailing it into place.

"Look, I'm sorry if I'm being an ass. I do that. I didn't really have that many friend before the game, so..." Sam looked away for a moment, thinking about life before the game, before snapping back to Hunter. The guy was a pig. There was more to life than just women. But, maybe he should just let it go? Who gives a damn whether or not the guy loves women. Maybe Sam had just been over thinking this.

For what seemed like an eternity, Sam continued building. It had gotten rather boring, and as such, he decided he'd turn to Hunter for some conversation again. Hey, you never told me what weapon you use, did you? If you were wondering, I... Sam placed the wood he was holding down for a moment, in order to pull a shuriken out of his pouch. "...Use throwing weapons" Placing the shuriken back into the pouch, he picked the wood back up and continued to work. "So, what about yourself, Hunter?"

I had spotted a ton flyers around town and I thought no importance of it till I grew curious of why I was seeing so many I came up to one of the flyers and looked isn't that Kyoki's shop? I asked myself mentally I looked at the rest of the information yup it was Kyoki and she was finally rebuilding her shop maybe I should help her this time I took up the flyer from the wall it stuck to called shikama where the heck do you plan to go? he asked "To Kyoki's where else why do ya think I have a flyer with her shops name in my hand now bring me there will you?" fine hurry up if you really wanna help your lady friend we need to get there quickly... I climbed on his back we took off disappearing into the shadows for several minutes and we arrived not far from the clearing since shikama couldn't step in light I got off his back he disappeared somewhere and I continued on I could hear work going on I jogged faster to find Kyoki working with two others I jogged up to her where she was sitting on a beam hammering the pieces into place she looked my way I pulled out the flyer "can I help ya Kyoki with your shop?"

Hunter just laughed a bit. He knew that people were a bit stressed due to the "lock in", but it was ok with him, he is easy to get a long with usually. Hunter took the piece of wood that was offered by Mono and he nailed it in place as he followed the plans, which according to them they were nearly done with the frame of the first floor. He listened to what Mono had to say and to which he looked back and saw the shuriken, in which he had to admit, he wanted to touch them very much. He thought back of his real life and his stupid sword collection.

"It's all cool Mono nothing to sweat about, I understand these are not really the most idealistic conditions to be making friends in the first place. Nice throwing weapons, guess it's time for mine..."

Hunter said as he brought up his menu and equipped his Axe. He then pulled it from his back and held it out with his Right hand to show to Mono.

"I am used to using an Axe because of where I grew up, cutting wood was how I got strong before I joined a band..."

Hunter laughed remembered that his friends always refered to him as the axe man due to his skills with a guitar.

"I just feel comfortable with this, rather than anything like a sword, dagger, or even throwing weapons. Though as far as I can tell those things are deadly anyway."

With that Hunter took his axe and put it back onto his back, he was built like a defensive lineman on a football team, but really had an aura around him that was just comfortable. He never disrespected Mono, nor Kyoki and just continued to build as he knew soon they would need to begin to finish the upstairs frame that Kyoki was working on. He looked up in the sky, taking in the scenery, anyone looking at him would see his hair blowing in the wind and know he was thinking about his family back home and that just like everyone else...he was hiding the fact that he was scared.

I had seen mahko my ally coming up the path he was jogging which was unusual for such a lazy player and he asked me if he could help I jumped down from where I was "Hiya Mahko oh course you can help the more the merrier and faster" I showed him what we were doing where everything was and he helped me finish off the first floor of the frame along with Mono and Hunter we called it a day for now since hunter seemed to stare at the sky a lot and called back for the Inn since it was getting dark we'd be back in the morning to finish

Sam was tired. The day had been long and he had never done such boring work in his life. Tomorrow they would have another guy joining them, which would probably speed things up a little. Plus, Hunter would be still there, which would be good too. All in all, he wasn't that bad of a guy, the two had just gotten off on the wrong foot. Sam said a quick goodbye to the others as he retreated to his own room in the inn, getting some well needed rest. Although the work wasn't the best, maybe it'd liven up a little tomorrow. Not long after going to his room, Sam fell asleep, dreading the boring day of work that would be soon to come.

Hunter kept building as he heard another person join in, apparently it was someone that Kyoki already knew. Hunter looked up after finishing the section he was at to see it was none other that Mahko, the lazy boy from the other day. Hunter laughed and waved to him before getting back to laying the lumber posts and creating sections of stable flooring.

It was not long before the sun began to set. Kyoki called out that work was done and that they all could leave. Hunter smiled and saw Mono and Mahko get up to leave with Kyoki, but Hunter did not stop. He waved them all on and just lookd happy.

"You guys go on, I will continue to work here tonight. I will see you all in the morning."

Hunter called out to them as he went back to memorizing the floor plans before accessing his inventory to pull out a small lantern to set beside the plans so he could continue to work. He grabbed two stones and carried them to the front where he could place them. He felt good to be working, it was not usually like him to do stuff like this, but being stuck in Aincrad, made Hunter feel as if he had to work harder than normal to get people to like him. So he did what he always does, be hardheaded and stuck doing a job he wanted to do.

Everyone after i had worked a bit and greeted hunter left for home that night except hunter who wanted to work longer...I had gotten here early I didn't know why unlike my usual self that I had actually woken up I was the first to arrive to where hunter was and there were monsters everywhere coming into the clearing I shouted to hunter about the pack of boars preparing to ram the frame that we had just finished building I pulled out my sword rushing quickly before they moved I killed them one by one then there were the trolls swarming all over the catapult which I had to go up and kill as I was distracted with the trolls I didn't know of the snakes that were about to attack me from behind...

Hunter heard Mahko walk up greet him, and soon he also heard the roar of trolls and the sound of stampeding Boars. Hunter equipped his Axe and spun it in his right hand as he brought it to his front as a guard. He noticed the trolls coming in close and jumped into the fray, he began to slice and cleave his way through the Trolls. Soon he saw Mahko leap in front of the Boars to take them out, then quickly joining him to take out the Trolls. However, Hunter did notice a few snakes waiting to strike at his friend.

"Mahko, behind you!"

Hunter would yell out, but at the same time he would jump and activate the Axe Skill >>Whirlwind<< to take out all the snakes in one fell swoop. When it was all said and done, he would pop his knuckles and pick up a few pieces of loot that were given to him.

"Thanks Mahko. I managed to finish the first floor and lay down some stone wall. Today we can knock out or get close to finishing the shop if your up for it. Wonder if Mono or Kyoki would join us soon?"

Hunter yawned and looked around before falling to his back, exhausted.

A little while after the two had fought off the monsters, Sam would wake up, ready to work. As it would be expected, he woke up a little more than unhappy. For the first time, since he had started this game, he couldn't just go back to sleep! In the real world he was used to this; having to wake up early and go to school almost everyday. But, in Sword art online, he didn't have to worry about that, yet today...

Sluggishly, Sam made his way over to the shop. On the way he had decided to pick up some bread, so that some of the others could have breakfast in case they forgot. Munching on his own piece of bread, he arrived to see Hunter and Mahko working. Christ, did the two even stop? Putting a smile on, Sam walked up to the two. "He there, you two, working hard, or hardly working?" Sam rubbed his eyes still not completely awake. Taking the last few bites of his bread, he finished it, before taking out two more pieces for Hunter and Mahko. "I thought you two might've skipped breakfast, so, here." He held out the two pieces to each person, giving them both a little smile. Although he may be a little vain and kind of self-indulgent, it never hurt to be kind, plus, having some friends in this game wouldn't be too bad.

Hunter did not even sit up, he was still exhausted so he just merely stuck an arm up and caught the bread that was thrown to him. He knew the sound of the man's voice. It was Mono, and that made Hunter smile, it seemed like he was making a few friends after all in this world. Hunter ate the bread happily and then heard Mono speak.

"Well all was well, didn't notice the monsters, seems as though I am lucky Mahko was here. He and I already took care of some Boars, snakes, and [censored]."

Hunter would say then laugh as he would finally sit up and finished his bread. He sighed with satisfaction and finally stood up and stretched.

"Hey guys I am gonna take a small break and take a rest. Been a long night, I believe its time for the Second Floor. Thanks Mono for the bread, and thanks Mahko for allowing me to get some snake skin."

With having said that Hunter would walk beside the nearest house as there was a loud *THUD* and then snoring.