[OP-F1]Rebuilding the Adrasteia

I just arrived back from the inn seeing as how mahko left pretty early without me but no problem I could talk to him when I got to the site I arrived to see mahko and mono working and hunter passed out by a house on his face I laughed and turned to the other two "hey guys!" I waved I walked to hunter and sat him up from the floor leaning him against the wall he could at least try not to land on his face I laughed again then I took off my coat and laid it over him I heard from there would be some cold rain settings today I stared at the sky as it slowly grew to a dark gray I then continued on to the second floor as I heard thanks to hunter I laughed once more no wonder hes exhausted

I ate the bread tossed to me by mono and quickly got to work on the second floor later kyoki arrived and greeted us she walked to where hunter had disappeared to she came back and her coat was missing but I didn't bother I told her about what had happened this morning and how hunter had finished the first floor and she joined in the work setting down a floor so we could at least work without having to use the catapult as a ladder who knows how trigger sensitive it was

Hunter snored away in the alley as he those that he took to know as friends could work away at the shop. He was dead tired and in his dreams he was fighting off monsters from all around, he wielded an Axe that was almost as big as he was, and just as heavy. Slaying Dragons with single swings, and even players bowing to him. Man his dreams were f%cked up today.

It started to rain I jumped from the cold rain almost fell off "I miss my coat" I muttered quietly to myself rubbing my arms and shivering I sat down on the wood floor that was set up shivering in the farthest corner from the others I didn't want anyone seeing me like this rain is a curse to me since that day... putting that aside I continued working in the rain as it grew heavier to pouring then came the slight thundering

Sam looked up. Rain. It wasn't often that this happened, and most wouldn't like it very much, but it wasn't really gloomy weather, to Sam, at least. It was pretty calming and was probably Sam's favorite weather. Although, it was still cold as hell. Sam dashed under the half constructed second floor in order to shield himself form the rain. "Ah, God dammit." As much as he liked it, it was still a pain in his ass.

Kyoki was on the other side of the structure still building and i swear i could hear her mumbling to herself but I couldn't make it out mono had run for cover as soon as the rain had gotten worse Hunter still hasn't gotten back and since Kyoki would need all the help she could get I continued working with her setting up the walls as needed after we went to set up the roof for the place trying our best not to slip from the rain

We worked slowly in cautions on the roof I had one hand on the beam as we put in the roof at was a bit difficult with one hand so I had to ask Mahko to help me As I worked practically hanging of the roof once in a while losing my footing but Mahko had ahold of me sometimes almost dragging himself down but we worked till we could see the sun it was still raining but not as heavy we had finished up the roof we set up the doors and it was done I poked Mono since he seemed to have fallen asleep after he had run in here during the rain then I remembered Hunter I ran back to where I had last seen him leaving Mahko at the shop I sighed he was still there I ran back to get Mahko to help me move him from outside to the shop but it seemed he too had passed out I sighed again I guess I'll have to do this myself I walked back after thinking of a plan I brung Hunter towards the shop carrying him on my back still sleeping if Hunter freaked out I would guess it would be painful by the looks of it hopefully he didn't what a crazy marathon of events this was but I can't say anything can I I grin to myself