[SP:F12] - Lord of the Seas <Teayre>

After cutting the Zambies into pieces, the red haired girl pressed on not wanting to wait. Muttering to herself all the while. “They said they’re boss wanted to recruit. What are they some kind of guild? Must be… I wonder what’s going on.” Gritting her teeth Teayre brings up menu, flicking through to the messages option she spots several messages swallowing hard the red head presses the reply button.

Spoiler

To: Calrex
From Teayre:
Subject: Something Amiss

Cal,

I’m sorry it’s been a while. Sorry I’ve been ignoring you and everyone. I’ve had to deal with some thing on my own.  

I’m going to train for a bit longer, I’ll meet you on the first floor in a month okay? I’m sorry I’m going to be away for so long.

Your Loving Wife.
Teayre

Hitting send, Teayre sets her jaw before slowly dodging past several players as she started to make her way to the entrance.

Her eyes flicked up as she spotted a crocodile turn towards her, her pace increased as her charge skill took effect. Running the Muramasa along the length of the Crocodiles body Teayre digs it deep in, cutting through the beast before it has a chance to retaliate. Sighing as the loot dropped from the creature she dismissed it. Sheathing her blade she flicks her hair over her shoulder huffing. “It really hasn’t been my day.” Her fingers flexed several times before she disappeared down the dark corridor towards the floors below her. “Maybe soon, I’ll take redemption. I’ll wait and see till after this pker trouble is sorted.”

Spoiler

Teayre: 161/161
                Energy: 0/39 (7 Used, 1 Regen)

Crocodile: -17/81 (13+4)*7 – 21 MIT = 98 DMG
Loot:

1 x Material

Total Loot:
23 x Materials
6940 Col

Edited by Teayre

Thread Complete!

Rewards:

Total SP4
Thread Completion: 1
Quest Completion: 3

Total Col: 7340
Loots: 6940
Thread: 1 Page Completed 400

Total Mats: 23
Loots: 23

<<Lightning Rod>> Grants a weapon a one turn paralysis effect on a critical hit. Lasts for one thread. Takes a post action to apply