[SP-F2] I Must Save Her Family! <<Let There Be Light>> COMPLETE

With little energy left to spare, I needed to gather up my usable energy for one last attack, but I needed to be sure that I would live to do it.  It was that time that I remembered the potions that I bought some time ago.  If I used either of them, I could heal the damage taken / reduce damage taken / increase my own damage, but I need one right now.  At this time, I just relaxed my sword arm while expecting the attacks from the enemy.  The attacks were relentless as ever, but Sorrow continued its healing glow.

[ID: 49106]
[MD: 9] Hit 9+1-7=3x4= 12 dmg
[CD: 7] Regen 27x4=108 hp

Hirru - [76/76 hp // 3/19 en] (+1 en / -12 dmg / +108 hp)

Golem 1 - [2/40 hp
Golem 2 - [2/40 hp
Golem 3 - [2/40 hp
Golem 4 - [2/40 hp

Edited by Hirru

I felt my chance come up.  The enemy was going to throw down another large hit, but I had enough energy for another rage spike.  I took the opportunity to deliver the final blow on the enemies.  With the bout finally at an end, I could feel my exhaustion build up on me.  I didn't have any energy left to fight, but thankfully, that was all of the golems in the immediate area.  I could easily bring the little girl through the area safely now.  I went back to the place where I left her.  She was still there, patiently waiting for me.  I took her hand and continued on.

[ID: 49107]
[BD: 7] Hit
[Sword Art: Rage Spike] 1x2x7=14-9=5 dmg
[LD: 20+1=21] +4 Mat / 40x5= 200 Col

Hirru - [76/76 hp // 0/19 en] (+1 en / -4 en)

Golem 1 - [0/40 hp] (-5 hp) {+1 Mat}
Golem 2 - [0/40 hp] (-5 hp) {+1 Mat}
Golem 3 - [0/40 hp] (-5 hp{+1 Mat}
Golem 4 - [0/40 hp] (-5 hp) {+1 Mat}

Edited by Hirru

Finally, I returned to the village where the woman was.  Almost immediately, the little girl ran from me to her mother, while bawling her eyes out.  Her mother was doing the same while hugging her daughter.  I walked up to the two which made the woman to look up at me.

"Thank you, adventurer.  I never thought I would see my daughter again."

"It's my duty.  Nothing more or less."

She continued to look to me before realizing something.  She took a small pouch from her attire, and held it out to me.

"Please, it is not much, but take this as compensation for your troubles." (ID: 49108 = LD: 12)  12x25=300

"I....Thank you."

I didn't really want to take it, but at that point, the quest ended and the pouch found its way to my hand.  I finally completed the mission.  Time to leave this floor then, I thought as I walked away from the family scene.  Though, something made me look back.   A yearning, or something along those lines, but when I looked back... they were gone.

Complete

Summary

2 SP
(1 quest + 1 thread)

1350 Col
 (400 thread + 300 quest + 450 loot)

11 Materials

Edited by Hirru