F7-PP- I Hope My Gear Doesn't Rust (Grave)

Beoreson looks in slight horror as he friend is half eaten alive by the stone serpent. With a grunt the warrior glances around the area to see if there is anything to use as a distraction or lure for the beast. The large room was sadly mostly barren so there was nothing of use but the warrior notes that some of his energy had returned to him and that he is a tiny step closer to being able to hit the beast again. Beoreson gets ready to do something then decides that he doesn't have the power to harm the beast quite yet and would have to wait a turn or two before he would even be able to start going at it.

Regen: +1 Energy

Party
[H:4]Grave: 52/88 HP | 1/22 EN | D: 8 | M: 9 | T: 7 | A: 2 | E: 2
[H:1]Beoreson: 68/68 HP | 5/17 EN | D: 7 | M: 18 | A: 2 | HM: 0

Enemies
Stone Serpent Head: 30/150 HP | D: 20 | Quick Wits: Avoids All AOE Attacks | Body Dependent: Upon losing all body pieces, MD always = 0.
Stone Serpent Body Piece: 50/50 HP | M: 15 | Head Dependent: Upon losing head, body pieces are destroyed.

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Crunch

The snake bit down harder, chewing into my digital flesh, and I grunted in irritation, my arm feeling weak from the strain the weight of the snake put on it. "Damn this!" I shouted, and swung my free fist around wide, smashing it into the rocky monster's side with a heavy boom that rocked the cavern. The snake released its grip on my arm, and was sent flying into the center of the 'arena', and I backed up to Beor, huffing and puffing heavily. "One more hit and I will need to take that potion..." I sighed, giving the creature a death stare. "It is so low..."

Regen: +1 EN

ID: 70249 | BD: 9 (7 + 2) | MD: 7 (9 - 2)

8 DMG to Stone Serpent Head

20 + 1 - 9 = 12 DMG to Grave

Party
[H:5]Grave: 40/88 HP | 1/22 EN | D: 8 | M: 9 | T: 7 | A: 2 | E: 2
[H:1]Beoreson: 68/68 HP | 5/17 EN | D: 7 | M: 18 | A: 2 | HM: 0

Enemies
Stone Serpent Head: 22/150 HP | D: 20 | Quick Wits: Avoids All AOE Attacks | Body Dependent: Upon losing all body pieces, MD always = 0.
Stone Serpent Body Piece: 50/50 HP | M: 15 | Head Dependent: Upon losing head, body pieces are destroyed.

Edited by Grave