[PP-F5] Amongst the Sand <The Traveler> Complete

Jomei's encouragement gave me more drive to hone in on the task at hand. Gathering footing from the ever moving sand I ran closer to the salamander in order to have a better angle to attack. I missed at the last moment but I was able to evade the swing of the salamanders tail  I called out to Jomei "Hold on I got this I can kill this thing!" I then readied for another attack. I stood back up tall holding Silverlight with both hands I was gageing the movements of the salamander trying to be able to dodge as well as I could  holding my breath I tried to guess where he would strike next  I had to hit this next attack no matter what.

Spoiler

ID#44573 BD:1 MD:5(6-1) CD:7

Coddexx:38/48 [Energy 11/12] (H:0)

Jomei: 141/141 (34/34) (H:0)

Salamander : 22/25 

Edited by Coddexx

((since i got the basic jist ill start my reply now))

Jomei watched as Coddexx went in for another attack, missing at the last moment. Jomei took a step forward, completely prepared to step in, but saw the man dodge the Salamander's tail as well, or at least he hoped he did.. his vision was cut off significantly in the storm as well. His eyes moved up to the health bar under his on his heads up display to see if he had taken any more significant damage. In fact, he had not at all. He heard his voice call out, saying that he will be able to kill this thing. Jomei placed his hands on his hips and smirked. The kid has spark.. I'll give him that. "Alright, lad, show me what you can do!" Jomei said in a loud voice, cheering Coddexx on. 

Coddexx:38/48 [Energy 11/12] (H:0) ((<-- dont forget that you lose 2 EP from missing))

Salamander : 22/25 

With Jomei's message ringing in my ear I raised Silverlight above my head and waited for the Salamander to strike. It swung its tail in an arching motion and I sidestepped it just in time to avoid being hit. Having successfully dodged I lunged forward ask charged up the sword art 'Oval Crescent'. My blade was filled with a deep purple glow and I let out a flurry of five long slashed at the neck and torso of the salamander. It glowed red light and then burst into thousands of pixels joining the sand in the air. Walking over and picking up the crate, adding the cargo to my inventory I looked over at Jomei and said "That wasn't too difficult I guess. We should head on back to town" I noticed that the  sun had almost left the sky and the sandstorm was picking up speed. The sunset cast an amber glow in the air around me and I knew there wouldn't be light for much longer.

Spoiler

ID#44588 BD:8 MD:4 CD:2

Coddexx:38/48 [Energy 7/12] (H:1)

-30dmg

Salamander : 0/25 DEAD

Edited by Coddexx

It seemed like Jomei's words managed to hit Coddexx and gave him a boost of confidence to take out the Salamander. Jomei smirked as his friend's blade passed straight through the Salamander, and the mob vanished into a rain of crystals. Jomei grabbed at the handle of his sword and shook off some of the sand, putting it back into his sheath. "Great job there Coddexx, I knew you could do it." He pat the man on his shoulder as he placed the cargo into his inventory. "So I'm guessing thats what we came out here for?" Looking back over his shoulder at the storm that was still raging about them, he gestured his head in that direction, "We should really head back to the town and get out of here."

Agreeing with Jomei we found our way slowly out of the sandstorm and away from that patch of desert. When we got to the point where we were completely away from the storm night had completely fallen and the only astral light was the shine of the stars above. I laughed slightly at how crazy today had been.  I was wanting to do this quest for some time and doing it with Jomei helped a lot.  I went to old woman to deliver her cargo and she was very thankful. I thanked her for the quest and she sent me on my way. I had earned a new skill and was quite proud of myself.  I said goodnight to Jomei and we parted ways. I had thanked him for his help and told him that we should adventure sometime soon.  Heading back to floor one and the Inn I stayed at I called it a night and slept soundly thankful for my new skill and gathered SP

Summary: Coddexx--- +2Sp +Survival(Extra skill) 

Jomei--- +400col +1SP