[F5-PP]Searching with Zandra (Zandra)

Macradon finally remembered why they went to this place, to look for dungeons. Macradon would stand up again and go to the forest and look for any secret entrances. Zandra had no advantage of looking for a dungeon, even though she had been in one herself, so Macradon could take the lead and look for a dungeon. He would look up high, climbing the trees. He would look low, roots, dirt at gravel. He kept on looking. His light robes made it easier to maneuver around in this jungle, and it also made it easier to get to the spots where the cuirass would be in the way. "Hey, Zandra!" he said when he saw something odd. "I think I found the entrance to the dungeon!" he said. One of the big centered trees had many roots covering the ground, but some of the roots made a small opening that a person could go through, it looked like an entrance and it probably was entrance.  

ID: 44869
LD: 17+1=18. Beginner dungeon found.
+1 from Butcher's Robes

Edited by Macradon

Zandra followed Macradon as he leaded the way thru the djungel, looking for an entrance to a dungeon. She was so exited, she wanted to find a dungeon on this floor as well, couldnt imagine how it would look like. Probably not like the one she found, but that wasnt bad at all. There wasnt that fun to see the same thing again and again and again. But of course she wouldnt have anything against finding another dungeon that looked like the one she was in. But this would probably have another theme. If the dungeon in the desert looked like the one in the jungel, Kayaba wouldnt been very creative. Just when she thinked that thougth Mac had found something. At first look there was just alot of roots, but whenlooking closer, between two of them there was a bit more place, big enough for a human to squeeze thru.''Nice there Mac, I think your right.''

It did seem like the dungeon entrance. "I'll go in first, then" he said. Macradon would take off his armor as it was too bulky to let him through the entrance, now only having his robes and sword equipped. Macradon went into the entrance and glided down a water slide like wooden was. Macradon would slide down just for a short moment. He landed on a surface a few meters below ground, it was a big tunnel with many ways leading away from the starting point. The walls were made of dirt and rocks that were kept together by the strong roots of the tree above. Macradon would quickly equip his armor again, just to make sure he wasn't exposed to any risks. "It's safe down here!" he said up through the entrance up to Zandra, hoping that she heard it.

Zandra saw her white haired friend unequip his armour.''Do you think that realy is such a go...'' she said but got abrupted when she understood he wouldnt be able to get thru with the armour on.''Nevermind.'' she quickly added. When Macradon climbed down, she placed herself in a defensive stance, wouldnt let anyone from up here to ambush him from behind.''Dont worry Mac, I got your back.'' she said so he wouldnt look up and miss if someone or something attacked him from down there. After awhile she shouted up that it was safe down there. She attached the whip to her waist and slided thru the hole. She was more slim and her armour wasnt as big as Macs so she slided thru easily, bent her knees to soften the landing.''So, now we are here.'' she said and smiled at Mac.

[I know the mobs are weak, but they should be floor strength if I understood it properly]

Macradon would dust off some of the dirt from his clothes and shake everything to make sure no impurities would ruin his armor. He would take a deep breathe before looking around the dungeon. Macradon would look around and try to see if the other paths would lead somewhere good. It was a bit darker down here, but a few bioluminescent fungi that was lying around on the ground and the walls. They all lit up the different paths with a bit of light, but nothing that bright that they could see properly, at least Macradon couldn't. Macradon would chuckle slightly on a thought "I think we're going to meet some fantasy mobs down here" he said. And boy was he right. He saw something that was lit up, just like the fungi, but it was moving, coming closer towards the two. "I think I spotted them" he said. He was unsure of the amount of fungi that were coming towards them, but he would stand prepared. "They're too far for me to charge into them, I have to wait for them to appear in my sight" he said to Zandra, just to make sure that they weren't close enough for Macradon to go in and tank.

Monsters appears

- Health list -
  Macradon: 88/88
Energy: 22/22
Hate: 0

Zandra: 124/124
Energy: 31/31

Mushroom Spearman: 24/24, 18 dmg, 6 mit.
Mushroom brute 1: 24/24, 18 dmg, 6 mit.
Mushroom brute 2: 24/24, 18 dmg, 6 mit.
Mushroom leader: 24/24, 18 dmg, 6 mit.

Zandra walked side by side with the greatsword-man. She was sure the roots the held together the dirtwalls moved every now and then. Thou there was no wind that could be the reason for that. It was a little worrying they left footprints at the dirt floor. Macradon made a comment that they was gonna meet some kind of fantasy mob down here. Zandra nooded. She had met living skeletons, so no surprise if these was fantasy as well.  Not many moments later it was confirmed. The mobs seemed to be some kind of mushrooms. Zandra looked at Mac."Let the fun begin." She grabbed her whip. Just before she was gonna rush towards them a loud growl echoed thru the cave. Within their sight they saw another creature appear. It looked like a mushroom as well, but it was twice as big and didnt looked like he liked them coming here."I think our situation just got worse, ehe." She said, finished with a nervous laugh. She released the grip of her whip and grabbed the other item she had attached to her waist. Her only unique item, a small amphibian horn, about twice as big as a fist. She ran towards the enemy a few meters. Then she took a deep breath before moving the horn to her lips. She blew in it for all she was worth. The sound that now echoed thru the cave was much louder then it should from such small. For almost ten seconds she let air flow thru the horn. When she removed it from her lips she hypervenntilated to get air back in her lungs. But now the mushrooms was all paralyzed."Now Mac! Take care of those little ones." She said while leaning at a wall and continuing taking deep breaths.

[Your right, they are floor mobs. And it didnt say you can make them stronger if wanted to like in some quests. Also I thougth it would be more fun to throw in the boss now :) I will add all stats and such when on computer. About 40minutes from posting this reply :)]

Spoiler

ID: Ignored since no roll

Zandra: 124/124 (31/31) H: 1(all)
Macradon: 88/88 (22/22) H: 0(all)

Giant mushroom: 300/300 Paralyzed

Spoiler

fungus_monster_basic_jaecks_lof_by_micha

HP: 300
DMG: 36

Mushroom Spearman: 24/24 Paralyzed
Mushroom brute 1: 24/24 Paralyzed
Mushroom brute 2: 24/24 Paralyzed
Mushroom leader: 24/24 Paralyzed

Spoiler

Myconid_zpsyfvolfyg.jpg

HP: 24
DMG: 18
MIT: 6

Edited by Zandra Zvift

Macradon smiled, he ran past Zandra, giving a pat on her back as a good job sign. He sprinted forward with his <Charge> and used his <Lightning> sword art to take down those pesky mobs. He used his <Concentration> skill to get a better hit at those mobs because of the dark vision down here in the dungeon. With 4 quick strikes with his sword he was able to take down the mushroom monsters with ease, only the big boss was before him now, Macradon just had to focus on his major single target sword art to take it down. "Let's get the big guy!" Macradon shouted.

ID: 45104
BD: 5+1=6, hit. Charge +1. Lightning 4x1x(8+1)-6=30 dmg.

- Health list -
Energy: 14/22

Zandra: 124/124
Energy: 31/31

Mushroom Spearman: -6/24, 18 dmg, 6 mit.
Mushroom brute 1: -6/24, 18 dmg, 6 mit.
Mushroom brute 2: -6/24, 18 dmg, 6 mit.
Mushroom leader: -6/24, 18 dmg, 6 mit.

Edited by Macradon

Zandra saw Macradon pass her, and just as she thougth, the small group of small mushrooms got wipwed by one attack from Macs greatsword. She answered his compliment."Good job you too. I wouldnt be able to copy that." Then Mac said they should should get the big one now. Zandra nooded with a serious face. They still had one enemy left. Zandra took eyecontact with it and stared at it while charging up cross judgement. When it was ready she smirked."Hehe, are you ready? Here I come!" She shouted and rushed towards it. She didnt had the charge skill Mac had so she had to rely on her legs to get to the enemy. When she was a few meters from the mob, she released the skill. Her whip made two diagonal slashes on the mushroom. A huge red X shined on its upper torso."Ha! What you say about tha..." she got abbrupted by a powerful punch in her stomach. It made her fly several meters away from the mushroom.

Spoiler

ID: 45154

BD: 3+3=6 Hit 8x3x2=48 Damage

MD: 6 Hit 36-14=22 Damage

Zandra: 102/124 (25/31) H: 1

Macradon: 88/88 (14/22) H: 0

Giant mushroom: 252/300

Edited by Zandra Zvift

Macradon was slammed to the side, Macradon could only go to her and stand between her and the mushroom. "You ok?" he asked her. Macradon would get ready and rush forward. Once again he used the <Charge> skill to get close to the mushroom, going behind it, hopefully getting its attention. Macradon would unleash his <Astral Hell> sword art and chain 7 attacks together in a violent matter, making big red marks on the big mushroom. The 7 strikes would deal a lot of damage, taking its health down, but it was still in the green zone. Macradon would prepare for another attack if it would go after him, if not he would probably go for another <Astral Hell>.

ID: 45162
BD: 7, hit. Charge +1. Astral Hell 7x1x(8+1)=63 dmg.

- Health list -
Energy: 8/22
Hate: 1

Zandra: 102/124
Energy: 25/31
Hate: 1

Giant mushroom: 189/300 HP, 36 dmg.

Edited by Macradon

Zandra pushed herself with her right hand while holding the left at her stomac. Macradon came and asked her if she was ok.''Yea yea, but dont care about me, focus on that.'' she said and pointed on their opponent. She saw him charge it and deal almost twice as much as she had done. But when she glanced at their current states she saw he was almost out of energy. She knew she must deal a large amount of damage now to burst it down, otherwise maybe one of them actually was gonna die, she couldnt let that happen. She charged up her Cross judgement and attacked. The two swungs from her whip made a religious cross on the giant mushroom. This time she was ready for the counter attack and succesfully dodged the powerful punch.

Spoiler

ID: 45154
BD: 5+3=8 Hit 8x3x2=48 Damage
MD: 3 Miss

Zandra: 102/124 (20/31) H: 2
Macradon: 88/88 (8/22) H: 1

Giant mushroom: 149/300

I counted wrong damage at previous post, have edited it in.

Edited by Zandra Zvift

Macradon smiled. Yeah, he should probably focus on the giant mushroom instead of caring too much about Zandra. He would unleash yet another <Astral Hell> onto the the giant mushroom. Leaving yet 7 more scars for the mushroom to endure. Macradon would just keep his distance and let Zandra take care of it. Macradon did not have my energy left so he couldn't do much. He could wait a few seconds to get his energy up to 4 so he could do a <Cyclone>, just for the damage sake. "Zandra, your turn!" he said as he would back off a bit. Hoping that he was out of the range for the Mushroom to go after him. "If you can hold him away from me for a bit more time, I need to regain my energy! I hope you can handle it!" he said.

ID: 45247
BD: 7, hit. Astral Hell 7x1x8=56 dmg.

- Health list -
Energy: 2/22
Hate: 2

Energy: 20/31
Hate: 2

Giant mushroom: 93/300 HP, 36 dmg.

Edited by Macradon

Macradon made another attack, wounding the mushroom quite a bit, and now it was down to less then a third of its starting health. If she could just land a hit, she should get rid of this one in two more attacks, and for that she had plenty of energy. Compared to Mac that had almost run out of it.''Dont worry Mac, just rest. Since it dosent is about AOE I think I can handle it.'' she said to him while preparing to make another religious red cross on the creature infront of her. She activated the sword art and reduced its damage to more then half it had before she made her attack. This time she succesfully dodged the punch as well as before.''See Mac, single targets I can handle acceptable at least.'' she said and smiled.

Spoiler

ID: 45258
BD: 6 Hit 8x3x2=48 Damage
MD: 3 Miss

Zandra: 102/124 (20/31) H: 3
Macradon: 88/88 (8/22) H: 2

Giant mushroom: 45/30

Edited by Zandra Zvift

Seeing that Zandra handled it quite well, Macradon would just go in with a lower sword art to weaken it for Zandra so she could finish it off. He would use his three hit sword art <Scooped> to drain the mob's HP, getting it down to the red zone for Zandra to take the kill. It was nice that they could get a dungeon boss down this quickly, it was much different than taking down a quest boss or field boss alike. He would smile to Zandra, giving a sign for her to finish off that stupid Giant of a Mushroom.

ID: 45295
BD: 8, hit. Scooped 3x1x8=24 dmg.

- Health list -
Energy: 0/22
Hate: 3

Energy: 20/31

Giant mushroom: 21/300

Edited by Macradon

Zandra saw the health of the giant mushroom creature beeing reduced down to the red zone. Now this would be easy to finish it off with one final blow. She charged up a powerful sword art again and stared into his eyes.''You ready your little piece of cr**?'' she said, and next second she started to run. But it seemed the boss have learned to read her pattern. She saw her whip only hitting the ground beside him. She had built up to much momentum to dodge the attack. This time the punch came from above. It striked her at the head and she fell down on the ground, planting her face in the dirt.

Spoiler

ID: 45373
BD: 1 Miss
MD: 8 Hit 36-14=24
CD: 4 Zandra (Zandra: 1-6 Macradon: 7-12)

Zandra: 78/124 (19/31) H: 3
Macradon: 88/88 (0/22) H: 3

Edited by Zandra Zvift

Macradon ran quickly to get the mushroom's attention. Zandra took yet another hit from the big guy. Macradon would in and try to get a hit a the mushroom. Macradon would begin his sword art <Straight> and dart forward but quickly canceled it because he saw that the mushroom went for an attack fro Macradon. Instead of getting hit Macradon would simply get out of the way and dodge the attack but miss his chance to strike it. Macradon just hoped Zandra would be able to take care of it now.

ID: 45375
BD: 1, miss. Heavy Momentum Proc.

- Health list -
Energy: 0/22

Energy: 19/31

Edited by Macradon

Zandra pushed herself up. When she saw the boss again, it had just made an attempt to strike the other player in her party.''Hey, leave him alone, I am your target her. Do you have something wrong with your programming?'' she said and charged up her sword art she always use when getting pissed, even when its not her strongest one. She ran forth, moved her arm round and round, making a flurry of swungs. After her attack, five fresh red diagonal stripes appeared on its chest. She saw the health beeing reduced to zero and it exploded into a sea of white pixels.

ID: 45378
BD: 7 Hit 8x5x1=40 Damage
MD: Dead before action
LD: 8+2=10 no loot

Zandra: 78/124 (15/31) H: 4
Macradon: 88/88 (0/22) H: 3

Giant mushroom: 0/300 DEAD

Edited by Zandra Zvift

Macradon smiled, Zandra easily took care of the stupid giant mushroom. "Nice job!" he said going for a high five as the mushroom scattered into its pixels and crystals. Macradon would look around, nothing much was going on in the dungeon, they should probably just go back up to the surface. "Welp, we cleared the dungeon" he said with a smile "Let's get up again" he said and walked to the entrance they came from. Now the thing was, how would they get up through there. Macradon would doff his armor again and try to slowly climb up the chimney to the surface again. It was difficult and slippery but doable. After a few slips and slide Macradon managed the get up from the dungeon.

Zandra followed the white haired blacksmith up out from the dungeon. This have been quite an adventure. Now Zandra had been thru two dungeons this far. She did realy like the new thing that have been introduced to the game. She was also getting her whip at higher and higher rank, which would result in finish off bosses like this much faster. With a great smile she and Macradon walked thru the djungel, some time later theyy reached the town with the amazon womens. They went to the warp plaza. After a last good bye and see ya later they went seperate ways to their own floors.

Macradon stood up there and the entrance of the dungeon and Zandra came up from it as well. The two of them would venture back to the main settlement from this jungle. The big amazon tribal village that was the main settlement was where they would find the warp plaza for them to warp down, or up, to their respective floors. Macradon would greet Zandra farewell as the two would part ways. Macradon would use the warp to get down to the 1st floor and relax for that matter. Probably also check up on his shop if any had been putting a request through hit door.

Dungeon Roll:
ID: 45499
LD: 2.
LD*40=80 Col from the dungeon.
3 Mats spread out from dungeon.

Thread complete:
Acquire:

Macradon:
Snowflakes: 12
Col: 2080
Mats: 17
Sp: 3