[PP-F7] Mountains, Mountains Everywhere (Zandra)

"Vayrin, huh?" I had to remember that name for sometime when I needed to upgrade my gear, but as it was, I already had three perfect items. "Alright, I guess I will have to chat to her if I meet her." I concluded, nodding. When Zandra said she would be homosexual if she were Shaya, I quickly countered her. "Actually, both Shaya and Jevi are bisexual, for you information." I said, clearing my throat loudly. She seemed to be trying to cover up and experience of hers, but I did not bother pressing on."Yes, I have done a few quests... as you know I have <<Martial Arts>>, which I got from a quest, I took the same quest you did to get my profession, same to get my familiar. I also did the one with the child in the caves... that was where I fell in love with Opal." I look away momentarily, running the entire day through my mind. "I have also done the one in the desert, that was with Jevi. My latest quest has actually been fighting the Avalanche, which I have done twice, first with Kou... Koum... I apologize, I still find it hard to pronounce his name, it collides with my tongue a bit too much. My friend, Mori, and then the second time was with Jevi... when I finally set my eyes on her." I finished, a tender smile on my lips as I ran that day through my mind likewise. 

Zandra looked at the man infront of her when he told her about all the exiting quests he had been on. She rememebred doing almost all of them as well. Thou one of them she had tried twice but the others have left before they have been able too complete it. Thou she and Jomei was planning on heading out on it in a near future.''Well, Im not an expert in reading peoples feelings and such things, if you get what I mean. But I think its sounds like you realy like this Jevi girl. Maybe I shall visit her some time. What proffession did you say she was into?'' she thougth he had said tailor but wanted to be sure.

Zandra mentioned that she may go and see Jevi herself, and I chuckled at the fact she would do such a thing, simply with the main reason being because she was the girl I had my eye on. "Yes... it is hard to not like her as much as I do after we have known each other this long, and I have finally found my chance." I explained, before she asked about her profession. "She is a blacksmith, and from what I hear, a pretty badass one at that." I reminded the girl, not sure whether I actually mentioned it earlier.

So Grave also had his kind of own personal blacksmith, and as Zandra from the opposite sex as well.''So, you kind of have your own personal blacksmith? I guess you dont go anywhere else if your in need of gears that a smith do. Actually I have too, so I wont visit her to pick up weaps or armours. When Im in need of such things I go to Macradon, if you know who that is?'' Zandra would actually go so far to say that her is one of her best friends.''I think he is one of my best friends here in Aincrad, but nothing more then friends.'' she streatched her arms and held them behind her head, resting the head in the hands leaning backwards.

I tilted my head in denial. "Well, no, she is not my personal blacksmith. I have yet to commission anything from her, because as I have said, I wear light armour and as you have seen, I do not wield weapons." I explained again, unsure why Zandra had forgotten about that. "Macradon... that is another name I will have to keep in mind." I replied, jotting the name down for a later point. "If that is coming from you, he sounds like a very nice person." I commended, nodding in acknowledgement. We sat there in silence for a few moments, and I pressed my elbows to the table, steepling my fingers and setting my chin on top. With the silence, the lack of speech, I actually got a chance to get a really nice look at Zandra; she was very beautiful, and I was dead sure whoever picked her up would be a very lucky guy. Of course, I did not voice this in case the wrong message got across.

• 3 weeks later...

The two players sat there, outside the cafe, completly silent. Zandra started to feel uncomfortable. She tried to find out something to talk about, but she just couldnt. She looked at the man and he seemed to kind of inspect her. She pushed herself up into standing position.''Well Grave, it was nice to talk to you, thou I need to get going, sorry. But hopefully we gonna meet again sometime, then you can tell me how it went with Jevi. I realy hope its gonna turn out fine between you.'' she gave him a warm smile.''I will cheer you on from the shadows, and if I ever meet her, I promise I'll only talk good about you.'' Well, not like she couldnt do anything else, what she had seen this far, there was nothing bad with this man. She stretched her arms high in the air and yawned.''Well, have a good time and see ya later.'' she said and after hearing his answer, she nooded and started to head back home.