Old Player Returning

Hey, all. So, I used to float around on here a LOT, but due to life being life, haven't been doing that in awhile. Like, maybe a year or two. So, that being said, I'm trying to get back into it. If anyone wants to rp, give me a holler. Though, pardon me for being so rusty. I'll probably be asking a ton of questions lol.

Alright, I'll see you in Aincrad,

Kal

Hello there, good to see a returning player! Now I am fully aware that on the phpBB forum sao used to be on that time that you used pre selected avatars and not custom ones. However since we moved to IPB forum software, we now enforce that your avatar is of your character and cannot have a SAO canon faceclaim. Thank you :)

No worries, just wanted to save you the trouble from those less aware of the situation. Also if you need (one of the best) high level tanks in the game, just give me a ping.

I realise there is also all this new system stuff, the Moderator Support Team will be sure there to help you, though I'll also answer questions given when I'm not occupied.