[SP-F8] A Trade worth it's Weight.

Ssendom had recently talked to someone about a very lucrative trade between the two of them. Someone wanted something that would be very special to them, but they needed a certain amount of coin to do so. Luckily, Dom had contacted the person and was able to hold one side of the bargain, he had the equipment and items necessary to gain the col in a quick and efficient amount of time. They were willing to part with an item that Ssendom had been wondering about. After he learned of what it was capable to do, he immediately agreed to the trade. He checked his inventory and noticed he was sitting on thirty five thousand col. And needed another fifty five thousand to pay it off, "Time to kill some monsters somewhere." He gloated to himself as he took off toward the eighth floor which he hadn't traversed much, he quickly realized how much harder it was to get from floor to floor without the use of the teleportation gates that the towns provide.

With the new tier system in place, and his consumable crafted. He took one of his last remaining Bloodrage crystals which now seemed horridly outdated to him, but nonetheless he could still use them for one last farming session before he purchased himself a large brand new set of tier two damage crystals. He looked over his equipment as he broke one of his bloodrage crystals on his Kingly Crab Meat. He consumed them both furiously fast feeling the larger power increase that came from his crab meat than when he normally did this mixture. He also pulled out his charm that Meokka and had given him and a chocolate bar. He didn't hesitate to eat the bar with his Massive Turkey Leg. Once he finished he got himself out of bed and looked out the window of his room onto the thirteenth floor, "Time to head to somewhere I don't normally farm at." He adorned his equipment and headed straight out.

<<Current Stats>>
DMG: 30 (1 base + 5 Skill + 4 Enhancement + 8 Fallen + 6 Kingly Crab Meat + 3 Bloodrage Crystal + 1 Athletics + 2 Blood of Champions)
ACC: 2 (Charm)
EVA: -3 (Kingly Crab Meat)
LD: 3 (1 Charm + 2 Bar)
Pros: 10 (7 Shoulders + 3 Turkey Leg)
MIT: 12 (12 Skill)

• 1 month later...

With Despair in hand, Dom charged forth to fight the first set of enemies for a great trade. He dodged a bear's claw sliding into the midst of them, then in three fell swoops sliced through the entirety of the enemies eviscerating them in mere seconds. He then shrugged and moved along as if nothing had happened, Dom was whistling his way through the lands that ran into puddles that were more like rivers which he would have to physically swim across.

ID: 49085 MD: 1
ID: 49086 BD: 3 + 2 + 1 (Concentration) CD: 7 LD: 12 + 3 = 15

Bears 1-4: 0/288 (288 * 15 =4320 * 4 = 17280)

Total Earnings: 17280 | 4 Materials

The Berserker was incredibly surprised that he found Bears that had such resilience, he was more surprised that this floor wasn't often scoured by the higher level players since down on the ground floor there were many enemies to find and they all happened to be neutral for the most part. Normally in real life bears were rather aggressive towards humans when they were near. But, the power difference between him and the animals of the floor made them docile to him... almost as if they could recognize the sheer strength that the Berserker possessed.

(1/3 OOC Regen)

In all honesty, Dom was thoroughly enjoying the scenery of the 8th floor. The insanely tall tree's that stood high above him, the ambiance that filtered the sound in the air, the water running ever so elegantly. The least most traversed lands aside from Tartarus which Dom found himself rather bored with after having fought in it's dungeons for long periods of time. He was having a good time, and the ridiculous amounts of col he obtained from slaughtering enemies surely did help out his case for roaming around a forgotten floor. 

(2/3 OOC Regen)

He stopped in the middle of a group of four bears that were sleeping peacefully in the middle of the forest. Dom looked up to see his energy bar just about to max out so he can deliver another unbelieveable attack amongst the bears. The poor creatures were hibernating and had no idea that something was about to unleash pain on another level to the entire lot of them. The Berserker flipped Despair onto his shoulder and watched them take their last breaths of life before he did them in for good. It caused him to chuckle which made the bears stir into a state of waking up.

(3/3 OOC Regen)

ID: 49094 BD: 8 CD: 1 LD: 20 + 3 = 23

Now that the bears were alert to his presence, they began to growl which caused Dom to grin wickedly, "Your growl is good. But my bite-" He interrupted himself to cleave through the entire group of bears, "IS FAR MORE SAVAGE!" He screamed in a bloodthirsty voice as the bears exploded into data particles. He stood in the position where his blade finished it's swing at, his grin ruthless and evil as ever before, "Pathetic, they can't even last long enough for me to savor their deaths." He cackled.

Bears 1-4: 0/288 (288 * 20 = 5760 * 4 = 23040)

Total Loot: 40320 | 12 Materials.

With another set of bears dead, he dropped Despair back upon his shoulder and chuckled, "Man things are just far too easy to deal with. These are elite creatures for this floor, higher damage levels, higher health amounts. Yet they still cannot withstand the strength of the Azure Brigade." He shook his head and continued forward, preparing himself for the next set of enemies he were to come in contact with. "You know, I should let Zelrius, Tristan, and Oikawa about these bears. It's surprising that none of the high leveled players haven't come by to clean these fields."

He laughed out loud when he thought about informing the others about this slaughter paradise, "I can't tell them about this zone, these mobs are perfect to increase my maximum funds. I remember my good friend stating that he wanted to build an Azure Castle when we reached a floor that felt suitable enough. I think these overgrown animals will be perfect to padding my pockets just for it." He exclaimed to himself. Dom continued his walk, peering around the tall tree'd forest. the sun was halfway down so it gave an orange lighting through the leaves, it was quite the paradise if he did think so himself.

He continued moving, and slowly started to notice the fireflies beginning to light up. A smile came across the Dreadnoughts face, he was rather pleased with actually traveling around the entirety of the eighth floor. He had never really spent that much time on the floors between the fifth and the ninth. Infact he couldn't actually remember what the sixth floor looked like, he remembered a waterfall, but aside from that the sixth and seventh floor were just giant blanks. He shrugged his shoulders and continued forward as if he weren't thinking about anything in the first place.

Coming across another group of four massive bears, he wouldn't even give the bears a chance to react since it would be the same situation regardless of them getting a chance to attack or not. With three individual powerful strokes through the bears caused them to explode into blue data fragments which was the indicator that the creatures were slain. The familiar message about his earnings he had obtained from slaying the creatures had popped up and he was rather satisfied about how much col he had obtained in the three groups of creatures he fought.

ID: 49170 BD: 7 + 2 = 8 CD: 11 LD: 14 + 3 = 17

Bears 1-4: 0/288 (288 * 15 = 4320 * 4 = 17280)

Total Loot: 57600 | 16 Materials.

With another group of bears down, he bust out into laughter, "Man, if I were investigated by the Animal rights activists. I would be shouted at and scrutinized for slaughtering tons of bears and making them extinct at this rate." He finished laughing after talking about Animal rights activists to himself. He looked around and remembered there was no one there to join along with him in the humor, "Man, I spend way to much time by my lonesome. I have all these pointless jokes that are absolutely so well timed and have no one to share them with. If only people were able to keep up with me in farming." He chuckled again and walked along.

He yawned and stretched while standing in front of a river bank, he sat down on the sloped grass terrain and looked up at a break in the tree's. He could see the starry night sky and remembered the times he stayed out in the real world on his own staring at the night sky. Even though he knew they were different skies, they looked absolutely the same and it was a feeling that brought a smile to his face. One of the few good memories he had back in the real world was staring at the night sky in the forest several miles outside of town. Nothing brought him more happiness than a starry sky.

After a while he looked over at his energy bar and realized it had entered it's hyper regeneration state. With that he got back to his feet and walked through the river as if the powerful water stream didn't even bother him. After he arrived on the other side he tapped his chestplate, "Hey the armor is soaked Amethyst, get out here and dry it off!" He shouted into the air, the purple phoenix whelp flew out and began to breath fire onto parts of armor to dry it off in the most effective way possible. After it was all dried off, and the bird landed on his shoulder and he patted the bird, "Good job."

While keeping his attention on his bird, four bears quickly attacked him. He stepped back from two of the bear's swipes but jumped right into the paws of the two bears that surrounded behind him. A huge chunk of health was taken away from his life bar and the bird was about to begin bathing him in healing flames. Afterwards, he gripped his blade tight and immediately exploded every single bear with a single combo restoring all the health he had lost in the attack.

ID: 49206 MD: 3
ID: 49207 MD: 10
ID: 49208 MD: 5
ID: 49209 MD: 10
ID: 49210 BD: 8 + 2 CD: 2 LD: 9 + 3 = 12

Total Loot: 74880 | 20 Materials.

With another groups of bears dead at his feet, he looked up and continued forward without thinking about it what so ever. It didn't matter the damage these creatures dealt to him, he was able to dish out over five to six times the amount of damage in a single stroke without a second thought about it. He turned his attention back to the randomly created path that he made in his mind, ready to start the slaughter of more bears after he recuperates his energy. He went back to whistling his tune that he constantly did whenever he was out and about with the company of only his familiar.

He looked at his energy totals, after which he looked at the time and thought about it in depth. He had enough time to slaughter one more group... maybe a second group if he really wanted to, but he shrugged and continued forward. He looked at all the fireflies, it seemed as though the entirety of the bugs were following him constantly, lighting up the area much like Amethyst did. The view was absolutely glorious, the light was entrancing almost, the mixture of purple and orange light as constantly in flux upon the ground and tree's making everything look absolutely magnificent.

Thanks to the mixtures of the light created by the fireflies and the phoenix, he was able to see a group of bears in the distance. The Berserker wanted to test a theory, he stopped moving and automatically noticed that the fireflies stopped moving in a forward direction. All the little light producing bugs were floating idle in the respective locations. He chuckled which awoke the bears to his presence, "Well so long for trying to kill the bears without awakening them." He shrugged and began to move forward, to which the bears followed suite and approached the berserker.

The first bear buried it's claws into Dom's armor, but the nails got caught and stuck within the armor slits. With the other three just a step behind the first one, he began to cleave through the first one into the other three exploding them all into data particles. Once they were completely dusted away, Dom looked over at the time and decided now was a good time to give it up for the day. "Ninty Two Thousand col is a good place to be." He said to himself and began to walk his way back home.

ID: 49292 MD: 4 + 3
ID: 49293 BD: 7 + 2 CD: 5 LD: 16 + 3 = 19

Total Loot: 92160 | 28 Materials.

The sun began to break the darkness of the sky making a somewhat purple morning sky, Dom yawned as exhaustion began to overtake him, "I guess I need to get some sleep. This world isn't going to get completed without me helping." He laughed for a second, "At least I won't let them continue fighting floor bosses without me being apart of the Front Lines. Whether or not the Azure Brigade says I am allowed to go or not." He laughed out loud even though he was a Commandant of the exact guild that he was openly joking about. He continued forth to the Teleportation gate to go home.