[PP-F9] To the Depth of the Volcano <<Guardian of Fire>> (Calrex)

After the quick snack, Nobuyuki brushed off any crumbs that's on his body. Taking a deep breath, Nobbuyuki was readied to continue on and finish the boss. "Alright. I'm ready. Let's get this thing over with." He told his partner, as the two entered the boss room. Nobuyuki unsheathed his sword from his back, and stood still by side with Calrex, as he eye the three head of the Cerberus. The three head of the dog seemed like it moved individually. "So... I suppose you will do the tanking, or you can just finish it quickly and get out."  Nobuyuki spoke, didn't took his eyes off the giant three headed dog. Holding his sword in hand, he waited for Calrex to make his move, before following in after

As Tobi stated he was ready to go Calrex gave a nod as he got to his feet, "Actually, I think this time around I'll be taking more of a defensive position. That way you're able to get a bit more practice with your Sword Arts before we're done here. I'll still attack, but I'll limit it to lower rank attacks so I don't go one-shotting this creature, heh."

Descending into the lower levels the heat only continued to grow. Even with their <<Survival>> skills it seemed like they were stepping into an oven. Reaching the field boss' spawn area the cavern opened up into a large room, with a large three-headed dog seething fire from each of its mouths in the dead center.

Reaching back Calrex retrieved his sword as he gave a nod to his teammate, "Alright then, you ready?"

ID: 45884
Battle Dice: 3 (Accuracy +3) = 6 (Riposte Success)
Mob Dice: 8 (Evasion +2) = 6
<<Parry>> Activated (2 Energy Used / 55 Remaining)

The creature immediately targeted the bluenette as it rushed forward and tried to scratch at him with its claws. Quickly flipping the Grand Blade into a reverse grip. His forearms and sword glowed with the energy of his <<Parry>> skill. The strike slammed into the aura barrier formed form the hit before half of the energy transferred into his sword. Delivering a quick slash the reflected energy shot out.

"Alrght go for it!"

HP List
(Hate: 1) Calrex: 262/263 (24 DMG / 2 Parry - 60 MIT = 1 Minimum DMG / 6 Burn DMG next turn)
   Energy: 55/57 (-2)
CaptainUndead: 56/56 
   Energy: 14/14

Enemies:
Cerberus Head 1:
 63/75 (12 Vengeful Riposte)
Cerberus Head 2: 75/75
Cerberus Head 3: 75/75

Edited by Calrex

As Calrex went forward and took the aggro of the three head, Nobuyuki found his window to attack. He stepped back a little to create some momentum. Running forward, he called out for Calrex. "Calrex, give me a boost!" Leaped on Calrex's shield and using it as his momentum, Nobuyuki shot himself upward toward the Cerberus. Once reached the elevation of the Cerberus's head, Nobuyuki activated his sword art. The little time he had suspending in the air, Nobuyuki gave six swift thrust to the Cerberus's heads, each received two in the face. "NOW! Finish it!" Nobuyuki shouted out on his way down to the ground, giving his partner the signal to end the boss. 

ID: 45915

BD: 6 {Hit!}

Calrex: 262/263 HP | Energy: 55/57 | DMG: 13 | ACC: 3 | EVA: 3 | MIT: 30 | Hate: 1 | [Burn]

CaptainUndead: 56/56 HP | Energy: 2/14 | DMG: 6 | EVA: 3 | MIT: 21 | Hate: 1 |

VS

Cerberus's Head 1: 27/75 | DMG: 24 | ( - (6 * Sharp Nail: 3x2) = -36 HP)

Cerberus's Head 2: 39/75 | DMG: 24 | ( - (6 * Sharp Nail: 3x2) = -36 HP)

Cerberus's Head 3: 39/75 | DMG: 24 | ( - (6 * Sharp Nail: 3x2) = -36 HP)

Edited by CaptainUndead

ID: 45923
Battle Dice: 5 (Accuracy +3) = 8
Mob Dice: 2 (Evasion +2) = 0
Loot Dice: 5 (Search and Detect +2 / Item +1) = 8 (No Materials Found)
Sword Art <<Vertical Square>> Activated (8 Energy Used / 1 Recovered / 48 Remaining)

"Alright, if you're sure."

Rushing forward Calrex quickly closed the distance as he brought the Grand Blade II low to the opposite side of his body, the sword glowing alight with the light blue glow of his <<Vertical Square>> Sword Art. Unleashing the attack the bluenette flew forward, cutting upwards from the breast of the hound before cutting upwards through the middle head. Cutting outwards he exited and brought the third slash down on the second head before landing on the ground. At the same time the third head tried to snap at Calrex. At the same time the final slash came out, cutting across the creature horizontally.

The boss let out a roar before it burst into crystals. With a small sigh he flicked his sword into a reverse grip, sliding it back into its scabbard as he turned to face Tobi, "Alright, looks like we're done here."

HP List
(Hate: 1) Calrex: 262/263 (24 DMG / 2 Parry - 60 MIT = 1 Minimum DMG / 6 Burn DMG next turn)
   Energy: 48/57 (-8+1)
CaptainUndead: 56/56 
   Energy: 14/14

Enemies:
Cerberus Head 1:
 -25/75 (13 DMG * 4 Art = 52)
Cerberus Head 2: -13/75 (AOE)
Cerberus Head 3: -13/75 (AOE)

Edited by Calrex

With Calrex finishing off the boss, the hardest part of the quest is completed, and now, all they need is to return to the town and turned in the quest. "I expected the boss to put up more of a fight... but when asked the most high level player to help, what do I really expect." Nobuyuki let out a long sigh, sheathed his sword to behind his back and walked over to Calrex. Approached the Ultramarine from behind, Nobuyuki tapped on his shoulder and spoke "That's the hardest part dealt with. If you wish, you can go back to the upper floors now. I need some time for more grinding." With those words, Nobuyuki leave the room and head back to town to return the quest. Before he left, he told Calrex. "If I were to make my mistake... You will be the last person I see.... Please tell my friends about me when you get out?" With those words, he left the cave, and went back to town alone.

With the battle over Calrex gave a small sigh as he watched the last of the crystals dissipate into nothing, the field boss defeated for what he recalls to be the fourth time since, at least for him. Looking over as he was tapped on the shoulder by Tobi, listening as the young man expressed his thanks, "Well, it's not like this floor doesn't have it's own challenges that would be suitable for training on."

Looking back he saw that his teammate was already heading back up through the cave passage towards the surface, but before he lost sight of him the man said some foreboding words that made the Ultramarine Knight's eyebrows narrow in confusion, "..Sure...I can do that...But do your best to be careful alright?"

"What was that about about?"

Giving a small sigh he put his hands into his jacket pockets before following suit, heading back up through the passages and back to the surface.