[SP-F1] <<Earning a Living>>

I woke up to the sound of church-bells chiming in my head, my chosen type of alarm. I sat up and gazed out my window and remembered what I had wanted to do since the beginning of Sao... get a profession. I figured that I had wanted to be a cook at first... then I remembered that Liam had wanted a Katana. "I know!" I thought, "why don't I become a blacksmith!" I figured that being a blacksmith would not only help Liam... but it would also help me, and getting my rapier in tip-top shape. "C`mon Akame!" I said, "we've got an npc to look for!"  I decided to search around for the Items that I needed, and I finally found a couple rocks that looked promising

Edited by tricolor_mina
A message from the Gm's

(1 hour of searching later)

"Jeez... I didn't think it would take so long to find the Npc" I was mining some ore out of a rock, and I prayed it was successful

LD: 12

I found nothing, so I decided that I would continue to look for more ores

ID:66644

LD: 9

the rock broke into pieces, so I searched again

ID:66646

LD: 13

Nothing again, so I continued in my search

ID:6648

LD: 10

Nothing, so I went after a different group of rocks

ID:66650

ID:66651

LD: 11

ID:66652

LD: 16(+1 Malcasite)

ID:66653

LD: 1

ID:66657

LD: 3

ID:666658

LD: 4

ID:66659

LD: 16(+1 malcasite)

ID:66660

LD: 8

ID:66661

LD: 6

ID:66662

LD: 15(+1 malcasite)

ID:66663

LD: 14

ID:66664

LD:11

ID:66665

ID:66666

ID:66668

LD: 9

ID:66669

ID:66670

ID:66671

ID:66672

ID:66674

LD: 7

ID:66675

LD: 16 (+1 malcasite)

ID:66676

LD: 12

ID:66677

ID:66678

ID:66679

ID:66680

ID:66681

LD: 13(Again?!)

Pausing for a moment to admire the 30 freaking times I have used the dice roller 

ID:66682

ID:66683

LD: 17(+1 malcasite)

ID:66684

LD: 6

ID:66685

ID:66686

ID:66687

ID:66688

LD: 14(FML)

ID:66689

LD: 20 (+1 malcasite)

ID:66692

LD: 14

ID:66693

ID:66694

LD: 16 (+1 malcasite)

ID:66695

LD: 5 (Over 40 times now, almost 50...)

ID:66696

ID:66697

LD: 20 (+1 Malcasite)

I sat down with a huff of breath, and I decided that If I ever did that again, I would rather kill myself, so I picked myself up sleepily, and headed back to the hotel I was staying at.

(8 total mat's)

Edited by tricolor_mina
A message from the Gm's(and china-sized plot holes)

I headed back outside to go start trying to craft a decent weapon...

I pulled out my hammer and placed one of my malcasite on the anvil.

ID# 46482:  Craft: 9

I watched the ore take shape and form a gleaming black katana, and when it was finished I checked its stats.

Spoiler

Weapon type: Katana

Weapon name: Fell Crescent

Description: A Black katana with a silver hilt and dark green guard

Damage: +1

I placed it in my inventory with a gleeful look in my eyes.

(-1 Malcasite, +1 Fell Crescent)

Edited by tricolor_mina
  • 2 months later...

plit, plit!

I gazed up at the sky with a start, and noticed... that it was... raining? "ah jeez.. why rain?? It dampens the mood(literally!)." I pulIled out my hammer and gazed up at the rain, not paying attention to the feel of it on my face... it reminded me about how it was in my hometown,which actually had a lot of rain all the time..."I miss my sister... my big brother too... I wonder if they're gonna be okay while I'm stuck in here..." I focused on my crafting in order to clear the cobwebs in my head.

Battle: 5

Craft: 6

Loot: 18

MOB: 8

"NOOOOO!" the ore had formed a broken knife, which meant I had wasted a piece of ore.'nngh!! why did this have to be so damn hard!!!' It suddenly started to rain even harder, so I decided to call it a day, and I headed back to the hotel I had been staying at.

Edited by tricolor_mina
  • 4 months later...

I walked down the street, quietly approaching the small tent that I had set up, so I wouldn't get wet from the rain, and pulled out a simple hammer, and laid a piece of ore on the anvil.

Craft: 6

'IEEEEHH?!" I had, once again, failed to make a rapier, and I instead made a mess of molten materials.'this is so not cool.'I thought, and I tried to salvage this one

Loot: 5, the material had shattered."..." I was speechless with my bad luck, so, inwardly swearing, I pulled out another piece of malcasite, and laid it on the anvil

I tried again

ID# 66474 results:

Craft: 11

It glowed, and formed a beautiful rapier that was of a gold, blue, and green hue

Spoiler

Name of Weapon: Soul Fragment

Weapon type: Rapier

Tier: 1

Quality: Rare!

Enhancements: + 1 damage, + 1 bleeding

Description: A sword that is able to show the past of it's wielder (the one that has it equipped) to others.

I read through the weapon's bio with interest."bleeding huh.....?" I could deal extra damage if I was lucky.

I decided to equip my new&shiny weapon so I could leave, and today's progress on the quest was pretty decent. So with Akame and Soul Fragment, I headed back to my hotel

Edited by tricolor_mina
GM consent for weapons existence!

It was a new day, so while I prepared to strike down some malcasite, and got my hammer at the ready, I thought about what I wanted to do for others

ID# 66484 results:

Craft: 10

I watched a new weapon form with an earnest gaze

Spoiler

Name of weapon: Cherished rose

Weapon type: dagger

Tier:1

Quality: Uncommon

Enhancements: +1 damage

Weapon Bio: a beautiful dagger with a greenish gold hue.

I pocketed the Item, and I placed another item on the anvil, and prepared to strike!

ID# 66582 results:

Craft: 10

I sighed with satisfaction when I saw another gleaming blade form from after I smacked it around a little.

Spoiler

Name of Weapon: Salamander

Weapon type: one-handed sword

Tier:1

Quality: Uncommon

Enhancements: +1 damage.

Weapon Bio: a one handed sword with a bright red blade, and golden-green hilt and pommel.

I pocketed the weapon with a gleam in my eyes, and, instead of heading home, I materialized my rapier, and went to the field to go murder some monsters.

Edited by tricolor_mina

I walked to the outskirts of town, wanting to fight some mobs, when I found a mob with meh health.

<<<FIGHT START>>>

Tricolor_Mina: Hp 12/12, Energy 6/6, hate 0

boar: Hp 4/4

I watched it prepare to charge, so I queued up >>Linear<< in retaliation.

ID# 66588 results:

Battle: 2

MOB: 9

I fumbled the attack, and the boar hit me for 4 health, so I prepared to attack again

Tricolor_Mina: Hp 56/60, energy 2/6, hate 1

Boar: Hp 4/4

Edited by tricolor_mina
Newest Update

+1 energy

Tricolor_Mina: Hp 56/60, energy 4/6, hate 1

Boar: hp 4/4

I prepared to attack with linear again.

ID# 66591 results:

Battle: 6 

MOB: 2

I gleefully watched the boar screw up it's attack, and I successfully used linear to finish it off

Results:

0 col, 0 Sp

Tricolor_Mina: Hp 56/60, Energy 0/3, hate 1

Edited by tricolor_mina

I headed back to my hotel room, enjoying a nice walk to the other side of town,and getting to spend time with my familiar for once. I looked up at the sky, and thought about what had happened so recently... until I decided to head to bed.

End of the day.

The next morning...

I was back at my usual haunt, and I pulled out my hammer for the first time that morning

ID# 66620 results:

Craft: 1

The ore exploded in my face. and If this place weren't in town, I would be missing some health.

I tried one more time.

ID# 66621 results:

Craft: 4

I could barely believe it when it turned into a small snail, and started to exit the town

'Seems interesting enough...'

Edited by tricolor_mina

I followed the snail until it was at the safe zone, and stayed watching for a moment before pursuing it again. "little snail, little snail, come here little snail!"

<<Battle Start>>

Tricolor mina: Health 59/60, 2/3 energy, 0 hate

Magma snail baby: 6/6 health(deals 4 damage)

I powered up linear, hoping it didn't fail, and the snail slithered forward as well.

ID# 66624 results:

Battle: 8

MOB: 2

I hit the mob for under half of its health,  and it fumbled its attack.

'Chuuruuru!' Akame was cheering me on in the fight, so I prepared to attack again

Current:

Tricolor: 11/12 health, 0/3 energy, 1 hate

Magma snail baby: 4/6 health

Edited by tricolor_mina

Tricolor: 11/12 health, 1/3 energy, 1 hate

Magma snail baby: 3/6 health

I merely waited for the mob to charge me

ID:66699

MD: 6

the snail managed to hurt me for 4 health, but the thorns on my armor killed it instantly afterwards.

<<VICTORY>>

Result: Tricolor: 7/12 health, 1/3 energy, 1 hate

Edited by tricolor_mina

I decided that I wanted to just relax and practice some sword skills, and akame was miming a mob, so i pretended to use linear, and purposely missed, not wanting to hit her, even though we were inside a safe zone, as I had already headed back to the village. I decided to finally head home, so I picked up my things, and left the town square, and headed back to the hotel that I am staying at

I woke up, got dressed, and decided to search for some more mat's so I could make new weapons... when I realized that I already had 2 (3 counting evac's katana) weapons that I could give away, so I decided that I would make sure to send the two I didn't need off to another player that probably needed them. I headed to the other part of town, an area with a decent cliff that had maybe four or five rocks, so I decided on one and struck it.

ID:66727

BD: 6

CD: 3

LD: 18

MD: 10

I looked at the rock, and I managed to find a piece right away(+1 Mat), so I turned to the other boulders, but decided that I would head back because I had left town by sunrise, and yet the floor was almost completely dark, so I headed back home, sighing with relief on how much easier it had gotten to find the material needed to make another weapon... and hopefully not another magma snail... that was a stupid battle that shouldn't have ever happened... that day in itself was a different experience in it's own right...

<<End of the day>>

Edited by tricolor_mina

I woke up with a yawn, and headed down to the same field again, so I could try again to craft a weapon.

ID:66730

BD: 7

CD: 8

MD: 3

I smacked the ore until it formed into a simple blade, this time a curved, 1-handed sword.

Spoiler

Name of weapon: Hoozuki

Weapon type: 1-handed curved sword

tier: 1

Quality: Good

Description: a traditional Japanese curved sword.

I cheerfully prepared to leave, when another screen popped up

Spoiler

Congratulations

Your Blacksmith ranking has Increased from Rank 1, Beginner blacksmith, to Rank 2, Apprentice blacksmith. +1 Crafting attempt.

You can now craft the following Item: Shields

I looked at the window with surprise, I hadn't expected to rank up from that single craft, so I felt a sense of accomplishment. I inventoried the weapon, and paused to admire the sunset that was beautifully framed by the mountain.

download.jpg

Edited by tricolor_mina

I walked to the edge and sat down, and Imagined what I could do to help others... I could help powerful clearing guilds like KoB, and aid lower-leveled players get on their feet, and I could create a guild for lower-leveled players like me... 'Any Ideas on what to call it Mira? Isn't your username Tricolor_Mina? why not name it the Tricolor Support Guild?That's a good Idea... I better get that shop open ASAP though... the sooner this is done, the better. Pfft! that's so true though!' I gazed off of the cliff, and I knew what I would do, I would make a guild, and get a guild hall set up asap when I had the necessary funds to do so. I looked through my inventory and decided that I would open the shop with a special discount for those just leaving the town of Beginnings, so that they could get the basic armor, weapon, and/or shield of their choice, albeit only to those under level 10, then they would have to pay a small amount, or leave materials in order for me to stay open.

I heard a rustling sound come from behind me, and realized with a start, that it was the mother magma snail, and it looked angry.

<<Stats>>

Adult Magma Snail

17 Hp, 5 MIT (7 basic damage, 8 on MD 9, 9 on MD 10.

a mob that spawns when you kill a <<Baby Magma Snail>>.

<<My Stats>>

Tricolor_Mina

60 Hp, 0 MIT, 6/6 Energy, 0 hate

I felt fear start to crawl down my back, but I still pulled out my sword, and prepared to attack with <<Linear>> while the Snail decided to charge me

ID #66746

BD: 5(Epic Fail :P)

CD:10

LD: 18

MD: 9

I let out a cry of fear when my attack failed, and took a heavy hit from the Snail, stealing away 9 precious points of health, so I dashed behind It, and took a small breath, filling my virtual lungs with air.

Current stats

Adult Lava Snail: full health

Tricolor_Mina: 52/60 Hp, 4/6 Energy, 0 Hate

Edited by tricolor_mina

+1 Energy

Mini Boss: Full Health

Tricolor_Mina: 53 Health, 5/6 Energy, 0 hate

I prepared <<Linear>> again, and the snail turned to face me, still looking pretty ticked off.

ID#:66747

BD: 1

CD: 8

LD: 16

MD: 3

We both failed to hit each other, and I almost hit my head on the rocks beside me.

Current Results:

Tricolor_Mina: 52 Health, 3/6 Energy, 0 hate

Edited by tricolor_mina

+1 energy

Current:

Tricolor_Mina: 53/60 Health, 4/6 Energy, 0 hate

I took note of the fact that mobs had a shared attack pattern, as it paused and turned to face me again.I prepared to strike with linear again.

ID#: 66748

BD: 2

CD: 3

MD: 9

I let out another groan when My health went down 8 more points, I couldn't hit it at all...

Tricolor_Mina:  45/60 Health, 4/6 Energy, 0 hate

Edited by tricolor_mina

I turned to face the Mob, when I realized that If I didn't run away, I would probably end up dying to it. I looked around and tried to find a suitable Escape route to get away from the Magma Snail. '[censored]! I didn't expect to fight a giant snail, let alone one that is beating me.. this is humiliating... GET YOUR ACT TOGETHER AND RUN DUMMY!' I slowly, but surely, made my way behind the magma snail, praying it didn't notice me starting to flee.

Edited by tricolor_mina

I watched the mob move, looking for an opening to run from It, and when I found one, I took it and Hurriedly started to run in the opposite direction, and I looked behind me to check if it was following me.

<<Attempting to run away>>

ID#: 66760

BD: 5

CD: 1

MD: 3(3-1=2)

I was knocked over from the force of the mob slithering past me, and it prepared to charge

(I did a separate roll for the Boss)

ID#: 66761

BD: 3

CD: 4

LD: 20

MD: 5 (6-1= 5)

I managed to Evade it's attack, and I once again prepared to flee the monster.

Edited by tricolor_mina