[SP-F1] <<Earning a Living>>

I turned to face it again, searching for the now decreasing openings inside of it's attack pattern, and I finally found another suitable opening, although, when I ran this time the Snail was hot in pursuit of me, so Screaming my head off, I fled one more time from the boss, while praying inwardly that I wasn't tackled to the ground again by the mob's slipstream.

<<Attempting to Escape>>

ID#: 66762

BD: 6

CD: 2

LD: 18

MD: 3 (-1, so it would be 2 really)

I fell face first to the ground, and let out a whimper of fear as I stood back up and slowly backed up from the Snail, It seemed very angry.

(and of course it scores a critical too, RNGeezus why?!)

ID#:66763

BD: 4

CD: 4

LD: 14

MD: 10 (a +2 Crit)

I screamed In fear when I was dealt 9 damage from the monster, knocking me into half health, so I turned tail again and tried once more to flee

Boss: Full Health

Tricolor_Mina: 34/60 Hp, 6/6 Energy, 0 hate

Edited by tricolor_mina

I ran screaming once again from the pursuing snail out of fear for my life, as it had almost knocked me below half health, so death was sounding far more imminent.

ID:66764

BD: 9

CD: 1

LD: 2

MD: 7(-1=6)

I felt a sense of foreboding, and saw the snail behind me, looking ready to destroy me.

ID:66765

BD: 9

CD: 1

LD: 2

MD: 8 (-1, so 7)

I took 7 more points of damage, however, the cloak of duality sent 7 points of damage right back as well, so instead of running again, I decided to attack it .

Adult magma snail: 10/17 hp

Tricolor_Mina: 27/60 hp, 6/6 energy, 0 hate

Edited by tricolor_mina

I turned to face the mob this time, and queued up the skill <<Rip Ravine>>

current stats:

Adult Magma snail: 10/17 hp

Tricolor_Mina: 27/60 hp, 6/6 energy.

ID: 66766

BD: 10 (a natural +2 Dmg Crit)

CD: 4

LD: 13

MD: 10 (a natural +2 Dmg Crit)

(damage formula for my characters max damage)

(5 damage[ 1 base dmg*(2*1)], +2 for a 10 BD roll, and +12 bleed damage[so that would be 5+2+12 for two turns which is 19 dmg

I successfully hit it for 19 damage, which was decreased to 14 because of the mob's MIT, and the Mob hit me for 9 damage.

the monster's outline glowed, and as It shattered into small shards, I collapsed out of sheer Exhaustion.

<<Victory>>

Results:

Adult Magma snail: 0/17 Hp (Dead)

Tricolor_Mina: 16/60 HP, 3/6 energy, 1 hate

I stood up shakily and headed back to town after the terrifying battle.

End of Day

Edited by tricolor_mina

I sat down at a table outside of the hotel that I was in front of, the one I always stayed at, and pulled out soul fragment, reveling in my finest weapon yet, and I saw Mira's face in the blade, which gave me courage to stay strong, even after what had happened the previous day, and I decided to head back inside for some well deserved rest after beating the giant snail, that had given me a serious run for my money.