Your Profession: Cook
Your Rank: Rank 2 - Apprentice Cook
ID: 46806
Roll: 10
Item Type: Snack
Tier: 1
Quality: Uncommon
Enhancements: +1 Vitamin
Description: A tasty energy bar meant to be eaten after working out or exercising. It is made of soft milk chocolate with a thicker coating of dark chocolate surrounding the outer layer.

ID: 46807 CD: 5 LD: 1 (+1 EXP)

ID: 46808 CD: 10 (+3 EXP)
Name: Protein Bar
Your Rank: Rank 2 - Apprentice Cook
ID: 46806
Roll: 10
Description: A tasty energy bar meant to be eaten after working out or exercising. It is made of soft milk chocolate with a thicker coating of dark chocolate surrounding the outer layer.

(-3 Materials, +7 EXP)

Edited by Helios

ID: 46829 CD: 6 (+2 EXP)

ID: 46830 CD: 3 (+1 EXP)

ID: 46831 CD: 8 (+2 EXP)

ID: 46833 CD: 9 (+3 EXP)
Name: Protein Bar
Your Rank: 3
ID: 46833
Roll: 9

(-3 Materials, +8 EXP)

Edited by Helios
  • 3 weeks later...

Manta entered the shop, frowning a bit. It had been a good amount of time since she had placed her order for some cookies, and she hadn't received a single one yet. She couldn't afford to just let that money sit around when she wasn't even getting anything from it. She walked up to the counter. "Hey Helios, i'd like to cancel my order, as I'm not really getting anything from it." She said to him, gathering up her col before walking out. She was sad that she had to do that, but thirty thousand col was a lot of money, and she felt like she would be needing it sooner rather than later.

+32,400 Col

• 1 month later...

Ronin came bursting in through the front door, tripping over his own foot and tumbling head over heels in a fury of tobacco smoke and dust.  He coughed when he finally landed, sitting upright and blinking all wide eyed.  "The hell?!" he grumbled, wondering who had pushed him into this shop... and what exactly this shop was?  He looked around, pursing his lips in thought and trying to determine where it was that he had ended up.  His eyes did him no real justice, so he took to his sense of smell to find answers, sniffing at the air and instantly beginning to drool.  This... was some sort of... FOOD SHOP! 

Quickly scrambling to his feet, he raced up to the front counter, doing his best not to trip again and bonk his head.  Thankfully, he reached the counter without further injury and slapped his gloved palms down on the surface.  "EYO!!!!!!" he cried out, hoping to get someone's attention.  His stomach was holding the reigns now and it wouldn't be sated, until lots of delicious morsels were dropped into its fiery depths.  "I'd... like to place an order PLEASE!!!!!"

(OOC: Saw the 1 free snack thing, so that's what I'm hoping for, lemme know if I'm doin' it right...)

«Order Form»
Name: The Most Deliciously Amazing Brownie in ALL of Aincrad! ...with chocolate sprinkles
Your Rank: Rank 3 - Professional Cook
ID: (Leave as is.)
Roll: (Leave as is.)
Item Type: Dessert!
Quality: Perfect
Enhancements: Brain Food x1
Description:
As the name states, this is the most wonderfully, absolutely, positively, most amazingly delicious brownie in all of Aincrad! and it's got some super yummy chocolate sprinkles on it!

Ronin tapped his foot in an impatient fashion, still waiting for his order to be taken, let alone processed.  "What kinda' place is this?" he teased, though he was in something of a rush to get moving.  He had lots of important work to do, what with his crafting and his own shop and all of the other things he had going on right now.  Perhaps a little incentive toward the shop's owner would help to get the ball rolling.  After all, this was a freebie as he understood it, so this shop's owner was doing him a favor.  Instead of being a butthead, he decided to try drizzling a little honey onto his order to see if that would help...  "eyo' I got some extra mats I can give ya' if that'll help speed things along?"  he announced, laying four materials on the counter top.

(OOC: Gifting 4 Materials to Helios)

• 1 month later...

ID: 61085 CD: 2 (+1 EXP)

ID: 61086 CD: 9 (+3 EXP)

Name: Alchoholic Cookie
ID: 61089
Tier: 2
Enhancements: +1 Alchoholic
Description: A fair-sized cookie with an interesting taste.

ID: 61087 CD: 6 (+2 EXP)

ID: 61088 CD: 10 (+3 EXP)

Name: Alchoholic Cookie
ID: 61089
Tier: 2
Enhancements: +1 Alchoholic
Description: A fair-sized cookie with an interesting taste.

(+9 EXP, -4 Materials.)

Edited by Helios
  • 4 weeks later...

Lowenthal entered the small shop, having heard of a 'flash sale'. Entering the store, everything was labeled as 'Free' or 'Free to a Good Home'. Lowenthal scratched the back of his head. "Man, must be closing down." Lowenthal said to himself, looking at the items. Lowenthal shrugged his shoulders, as he began to grab every item in the store. If it was free, there was no harm in taking it, now was there? Lowenthal eventually held most of the store in his hands, and approached the counter. "Hey, you're sure that this is all free dude? Kinda feel bad if I just take your whole store like this." Lowenthal said, looking over the small pile of various foods.

With a smile, Helios nodded. "Yep, everything is free! Don't feel bad, take whatever you want." He told the ginger. The customer held all of the noirette's items that only a few days earlier, he had been trying to sell for col. It didn't take long for him to give up on that, however, so he decided to just give it away. "Thanks a lot for taking all of this. I actually plan on closing down the shop. I've lost interest in being a cook, unfortunately."