[SHOP-F1] Heaven's Garden

special4730201.jpg

Inside the Town of Beginnings lies a cafe called Heaven's Garden. As you arrive, the first thing you might notice is the wooden sign above the door. On it, are a pair of large, white angel wings, the cafe's logo. Underneath the wings is the name of the shop in bold, dark green letters. Upon entering the modern-looking building, you will find that there are many tables and booths you could sit at, if you are planning on staying to eat. Flower pots filled with plants line the edges of each window. In front of the shops' entrance, you will find a dark haired man, waiting patiently to take your order. Sleeping on the ground beside him is a medium-sized jaguar, the man's familiar. "Hey, how can I help you?"

«Cook Stats»
Rank 3 - Professional Cook
What Can I Craft? - Snacks, Desserts, Meals
Materials - 9
EXP - 33/80

«Order Form»
Name: (The name of your item.)
Your Profession: Cook
Your Rank: Rank 3 - Professional Cook
ID: (Leave as is.)
Roll: (Leave as is.)
Item Type: (Snack, Dessert, Meal)
Tier: (1 or 2)
Quality: (Good, Uncommon, Rare, Perfect)
Enhancements: (Check the Enhancements Guide.)
Description: (Describe the food.)

«Prices»
(1 Free Snack Left!)
[Tier 1]
Good Item - 50 Col
Uncommon - 300 Col or 1 Materials
Rare - 600 Col or 2 Materials
Perfect - 800 Col or 3 Materials
[Tier 2]
Good Item - 150 Col
Uncommon - 400 Col or 1 Materials
Rare - 700 Col or 2 Materials
Perfect - 900 Col or 3 Materials

Edited by Helios

«Available For Purchase»

Spoiler

Name: Chocolate Chip Cookie
Your Rank: Rank 1 - Beginner Cook
ID: 46086
Roll: 10
Item Type: Snack
Tier: 1
Quality: Uncommon
Enhancements: +1 Fiber
Description: A small round cookie filled with many large pieces of milk chocolate. It is contained in a black wrapper that includes two white angel wings in the middle.

------------------------------------------------------------------
ID: 46354
Description: A small round cookie filled with many large pieces of milk chocolate. It is contained in a black wrapper that includes two white angel wings in the middle. 

Name: Garlic Bread
Your Rank: Rank 2 - Apprentice Cook
ID: 46480
Tier: 2
Enhancements: +1 Probiotics
Description: A small fresh piece of garlic bread that could be eaten after a long day of grinding.
Name: Rice Pudding
ID: 46481
Roll: 12
Item Type: Dessert
Quality: Perfect
Enhancements: +3 Prosperity
Description: A cold, delicious bowl of creamy rice pudding.
ID: 46576
Description: A small fresh piece of garlic bread that could be eaten after a long day of grinding.
ID: 46578
Name: Protein Bar
ID: 46806
Enhancements: +1 Vitamin
Description: A tasty energy bar meant to be eaten after working out or exercising. It is made of soft milk chocolate with a thicker coating of dark chocolate surrounding the outer layer.
Name: Protein Bar
ID: 46808
Enhancements: +1 Vitamin
Description: A tasty energy bar meant to be eaten after working out or exercising. It is made of soft milk chocolate with a thicker coating of dark chocolate surrounding the outer layer

«Custom Orders»

Spoiler

Nothing here o-o

Edited by Helios

ID: 45989 CD: 12 (+8 EXP)

In the back of the shop, where the kitchen was, Helios prepared to create his first food. Opening his inventory, he took out some ingredients that he was going to work with. For his first item, he planned on making a granola bar or a chocolate bar or something else along those lines. "Okay, let's get started." he mumbled to himself. The young man was very careful with his method in creating the item, since it was his first craft and he wanted to make it as good as he possibly could. After completing the snack, he grinned at his creation. "Alright!"

Spoiler

Name: Chocolate Bar
ID: 45989
Quality: Perfect
Enhancements: +2 Vitamins, +1 Prosperity
Description: A delicious, nutty, milk chocolate bar contained in a black wrapper with two white angel wings in the middle.

ID: 45991 CD: 7 (+1 EXP) LD: 18 (Material Salvaged)

Unfortunately, Helios's second bar didn't turn out as well as the first. "Oh well, I could probably salvage this and try to make due with it another time." the boy decided. "At least I got one chocolate bar done." he smiled.

(-1 Material, +9 EXP)

Edited by Helios

ID: 46085 CD: 3 (+1 EXP)

Immediately after waking up, Helios found himself once again in his kitchen. "Time to cook." he said aloud, pulling materials out of his inventory. However, unlike his first attempt at a chocolate bar, his food went wrong. "Well, I guess I'll try again." the player sighed, grabbing some more ingredients out of his inventory.

ID: 46086 CD: 10 (+3 EXP)

This time, using the salvaged chocolate from the day before, he managed to make an alright looking cookie. "Maybe it isn't as good as yesterday's item, but it'll do." he smiled.

Spoiler

(-2 Materials, +4 EXP)

Edited by Helios

ID: 46179 CD: 3 (+1 EXP)

Helios grinned as he entered the kitchen, his ingredients already laid out on the counter. "Time to get cooking!" he chuckled, beginning to create an item. Unfortunately, something went wrong as he crafted the item, causing the materials used to be destroyed. "Well, that's a real pain. Waste of a material, but whatever. Nothing I can do about it."

ID: 46180 CD: 5 LD: 16 (+1 EXP)

While making his second food item, he messed up again. "It looks like I'm not doing very well at this today. I'll take a break and try again tomorrow." he said, scrapping up the material, which he was able to salvage, thankfully.

(-1 Material, +2 EXP)

Edited by Helios

ID: 46253 CD: 7 LD: 1 (+1 EXP)

Bringing out the salvaged material from the day before, Helios began to cook a new snack. "What should I make today?" he muttered, not really paying attention to his actions. After completing the item, he looked at it. The snack really didn't look edible and he wasn't able to salvage it again, so he decided to throw it out. "That's a shame."

ID: 46174 CD: 10 (+3 EXP)

After deciding to attempt the snack once more, Helios brought out more ingredients from his inventory. "Hopefully I'll be able to do this right, unlike the last attempt." he said, wondering if today would be like the last. Although it was unexpected, the player was happy to see that his creation came out alright. "Great." he chuckled, staring down at the cookie.

Spoiler

Name: Peanut Butter Cookie
Description: A small round cookie created with peanut butter. It is contained in a black wrapper that includes two white angel wings in the middle.

(-2 Materials, +4 EXP)

Edited by Helios

Having seen a new shop open near mine I decided to take a look. I saw the wooden sign on the outside and I liked the logo. "Let's see if I could find a heavenly treat." I said jokingly to myself as I walked into the shop. I walked up to the store owner and said. "Good morning. I heard that you were giving out a few free snacks for your grand opening. Could I possibly get in on that? " I saw that he didn't have much to offer yet but I did notice a chocolate bar that looked quite delicious. "If so could I have a chocolate bar of some sort. I haven't had some good sweets for a while."

Helios smiled gently as a man walked into his shop. First customer, awesome. he thought, examining the player. "Hey, welcome to my shop." he began, waiting for a reply. He then said, "Yep, I've got a perfect chocolate bar right here." he chuckled, picking up the bar and placing it down in front of him for the player to take. "Enjoy. And told forget to tell your friends!" the young man laughed, his hands sliding into his pockets.

------------------------------------------------------
- Crafting Rolls -
ID: 46354 CD: 10  (+3 EXP) le rank up!
ID: 46355 CD: 9  (+2 EXP)

Before the customer had entered, Helios had been doing some of his daily crafting. He was able to successfully create his first snack quite well, so he decided to attempt another item. Yet again, it turned out to be an alright craft. "Awesome, two new items." he chuckled.

Spoiler

-----------------------------------------------

Roll: 9
Quality: Good
Enhancements: None

(-2 Materials, 5 EXP)

Edited by Helios

Walking around on floor 1, Nobuyuki was browsing through the shops and their merchandises available. That is when he came by Heaven's Garden. "This is Helios shop... I wonder how's the business?" Nobuyuki asked himself, stepping into the shop. "Hey there, Helios." The young warrior greeted the owner of the shop, before walking to the counter and took an order sheet, filling in the information.

Name: Vitamin Gummy bears.
Quality: Rare
Enhancements: [2 Vitamin]
Description: Delicious rainbow colored gummy bears that filled with nutritious vitamins.

ID: 46479 CD: 6  CD: 4 (+1 EXP)
ID: 46480 CD: 10 (+3 EXP)
ID: 46481 CD: 12 (+8 EXP)

After failing his first attempt at crafting Tobi's request, the cook decided to try a couple more times. He pulled some materials out of his inventory, placing them on the counter in front of him. His first attempt went alright, however it wasn't as good as Helios would have liked it to be. Instead of making gummy bears, like the request said, he had created a piece of garlic bread. Next, he decided it was time to create something new. "I'll try my luck with a dessert, I guess." he said, beginning his craft. This time, it was a perfect item. "Awesome!"

Spoiler

ID: 46480

Name: Rice Pudding
ID: 46481
Item Type: Dessert
Enhancements: +3 Prosperity
Description: A cold, delicious bowl of creamy rice pudding.

(-3 Materials, +12 EXP)

Edited by Helios

Manta stopped outside of the shop, pulling out a sheet of paper and jotting her order down. She needed cookies, but more than that, she needed cookies that served a purpose, in this case to get her more damage. It was sad, but the enhancement that she needed was based on the effects of alcohol, so eating the cookies would probably make her a little drunk. Hopefully they would taste good as well. She walked into the shop and slid the order accross the counter, glancing arounf the place as she did so. It was beautiful, much more so than her own shop, but it wasnt as sophisticated looking. She glanced back over at Helios. "Can I get thirty six of these?" She asked before placing a rather large bag od Col on the counter.

-32,400 Col

Name: Sugar Cookie
ID: (Leave as is.)
Roll: (Leave as is.)
Quality: Perfect
Enhancements: Alcoholic
Description: A beautiful sugar cookie with a dark secret...

A small growl came from the shop owner's jaguar, who laid on the ground next to the boy's feet. Helios watched as a woman entered his shop, placing her order on the counter. Thirty-six cookies!? he thought as he read the sheet. "I won't even bother asking why you need that many sugar cookies. Yeah, I can make them, but it could take some time." he chuckled, scratching the back of his head for a moment.

(+32,400 Col)

Comet walked into the first-floor shop. He had indeed saw the advertisement that the shop was giving away free snacks and Comet was in need of food. Plus, the owner was no other than Helios, someone, that he had met not too long ago who offered him food. Indeed, he was still rather hungry but, here he would be getting a free uncommon item from Helios and perhaps the first uncommon item that he would get. After this visit, he would visit the shop "Blazing Typhoon", a shop that Macradon had actually suggested to the boy. He was told that if he visited there and used the name "Macradon", he would be getting a good discount or maybe even a free perfect item. Comet sighed and entered the black-haired man's shop before looking around, interested in what the man had for display. That was when Comet jumped up in surprise as he saw a jaguar just sitting there. Nevertheless, it seemed to be controlled and hence, Comet decided to take a seat and inspect what was available. There were lots of chocolate chip cookies and cookies along with a rice cake along with several pieces of garlic bread. Since the shop was new, everything seemed in order and rather new so he could sit here and have a bit of peace from the outside world and the messy events that happen there... Most of which, Comet wanted no involvement. Soon, Comet would place his order and walk out to check on Macradon. "Hey, Helios! I saw that you are giving away free snacks! I hope you don't mind me placing an order in for one." Comet said with a large grin.

Spoiler

Name: Sweetened Caramel Chocolate Chip Cookie
ID:
Roll:

Enhancements: 3X Fiber
Description: A Traditional chocolate chip cookies with the addition of coarse salt and caramel candy pieces. Indeed, despite it being traditional, it is very sweet and is meant for little children who still has a sweet tooth. It boosts their energy with the amount of sugar that it has.

Edited by Comet

Helios was surprised to see a young child enter his shop. "Oh, hey Comet. No, I don't mind at all." the player replied, leaning against the front desk. Reading over the order form, the young man smiled. "I'm actually out of materials to craft at the moment, but I'll start your order as soon as I can!" he told the brown haired kid who stood in front of him.

Edited by Helios

ID: 46576 CD: 10 (+3 EXP)

Spoiler

ID: 46576

ID: 46578 CD: 10 (+3 EXP)

Spoiler

ID: 46578

ID: 46579 CD: 8 (+2 EXP) 

Spoiler

ID: 46579
Roll: 9

(-3 Materials, +8 EXP)

Edited by Helios

Shizuka had seen the promotional event that Helios was doing with his new shop and guess what? As a healer, Shizuka was absolutely broke. Being an alchemist hasn't really helped her with business and well, she really needed to take advantage of the opportunity of a free food. Shizuka needed an item that gave her vitamins so she could find materials easier with less effort. With a sigh, she put on her black hood and walked into the shop after opening the door wide to walk in. With a sigh, Shizuka placed in an order before walking right out without another word. She did not feel like talking and hence, she shall not talk. All that was necessary was for her to inspect the shop to recognize that it was orderly and clean so she had no other business here. With that, Shizuka walked out, anticipating her free item to come to her in a fast, efficient manner.

Spoiler

Name: Strawberry Cookie
ID:
Roll:
Quality: Rare
Enhancements: 2X Vitamins
Description: A strawberry flavored cookie that allows the player a good tasting cookie as well as a magical luck boost that allows them to find materials easier. None knows how this magic occurred.

ID: 46661 CD: 11 (+5 EXP)

Spoiler

Name: Vitamin Gummy Bears
ID: 46661
Roll: 11
Enhancements: +2 Vitamins
Description: Delicious rainbow colored gummy bears that are filled with nutritious vitamins.

ID: 46662 CD: 4 LD: 6 (+1 EXP)

ID: 46663 CD: 7 (+2 EXP) 

Spoiler

ID: 46663
Roll: 7

(-3 Materials, +8 EXP)

Edited by Helios

ID: 46688 CD: 11 (+5 EXP)

Spoiler

Name: Strawberry Cookie
ID: 46688
Roll: 11
Enhancements: 2X Vitamins
Description: A strawberry flavored cookie that allows the player a good tasting cookie as well as a magical luck boost that allows them to find materials easier. None knows how this magic occurred.

ID: 46689 CD: 1 (+1 EXP)

ID: 46688 CD: 2 (+1 EXP)

(-3 Materials, +7 EXP)

Edited by Helios

Received the message that his order is ready, Nobuyuki quickly returned back to floor one to get his gummy bears. Entering the shop, he swiftly made his way to the shop counter and greeted the shop keeper. "Hey Helios, I came for my order you've done." He said. As Nobuyuki received the gummy bears from Helios, he placed a pouch of money on the counter, just enough for the gummy bears. With that, he left the shop and get back to his usual daily business.

[-600 Cols]

[+1 Vitamin Gummy bears]

Shizuka sighed as she walked into the shop. "I hear that my order has been completed, Helios," Shizuka said, her black hood covering her entire pink-haired head. "I am here to pick it up." She finished and hence, without paying, due to the fact that the man was running a promotional sale to promote his new shop with free items for the first several customers. Indeed, Shizuka felt like she had done well to take this item. As a broke healer who has literally no Col, she needed as much allowance as she could get and currently, it sure was nice that she would be able to find materials, even more, easier than she could before with the search and detect items that she had. Speaking of items... My charm is taking a while to make... Maybe I'll check that Artisan's shop again? This is getting rather annoying. Shizuka thought as she walked out of the shop. "Thanks. I'll be sure to visit again when I require food enhancements." Shizuka remembered to mention as she walked through the door to go back to sleep in the guild base.

+1 Strawberry Cookie (2X Vitamin)

Edited by Shizuka