[PP-F2] <<Breaking the Unbreakable>> (Manta)

Helios chuckled a bit. "Yeah, we could. Actually, I'd like that. Who would we bring into it with us?" he asked the woman, turning to face her for a moment before punching the rock once more. It seemed that the boulder would only need a couple of hits before it would end up collapsing into rubble. Unfortunately, his strike did absolutely nothing to the large rock, once again.

ID: 46175 BD: 1

Party:

Helios: 56/56 | D: 1
Manta: 132/132 | D: 4 | M: 15 | A: 3 | E: 3

Enemies:

Boulder: 5/50

Edited by Helios

Manta grinned as Helios said that he would like that. Now that he had said that she was seriously considering it herself. She knew a healer who would join, and her girlfriend Erin, a tank would as well. It sounded like this would work out if they could get another player or two. She whacked the rock again, and the whole boulder rumbled. She turned to Helios to relay the information. "I know a very good healer and a tank who would both join. The healer is like my sister, and the tank is my girlfriend. You could bring anyone you would like."

ID# 46197 results:

Battle: 6 Hit

Party:

Enemies:

Boulder: 1/50

Another punch was thrown at the rock, and once again it did nothing to damage it. He sighed at his failure before listening to the woman speak. I wonder if I know either of the players she spoke about. "Sure, that sounds great, although I don't really have anybody to bring in. That's fine though, we don't need that many people anyway. If you don't mind me asking, what are the two player's names?" he asked, curiously.

ID: 46255 BD: 4

Party:

Enemies:

Boulder: 1/50

Edited by Helios

Manta did a spin, adding extra force to her punch before slamming her fist into the rock once again. It crumbled, crashing down to the ground in a heap in front of them. She turned to Helios. "Ebony is the healer, and Erin is the tank." She explained, letting her hands fall to her sides. She quickly pulled up her HUD and sent him a friend request, wanting to do that before the NPC came over. Hed probably start shouting again.

ID# 46321 results:

Battle: 9

Party:

Enemies:

Boulder: -4/50 (-5)

Helios smiled as he accepted the woman's friend request. "Thanks a lot for the help. It would have taken me ages to take on this quest alone." he chuckled before he heard the old NPC climbing the mountain behind the two players. "You did it! You defeated THE BOULDER! To repay you, I will give you my <<MARTIAL ARTS>> SKILL. Go on, brave swordsman! Fight on with my almighty ability!" the old man told him, shouting a bit too much for the player's liking. As the NPC finished his speech, a notification popped up, indicating that he had successfully completed the quest. "Well, Manta, I guess I'll see you around." he smiled gently, waving to the woman as he began to exit the cave.

- Complete -
Helios - 2 SP, 200 Col, <<Martial Arts>> Skill.
Manta - 2 SP, 200 Col.