[F1-PP] Start from the bottom<<secret medicine of the forest>> (Zandra)

Anise was sitting on a bench at the edge of the warp plaza at floor one. She leaned towards the wall behind her and enjoyed the sun warming her pale skin. She hoped she wouldnt get sunburned. Anise was only a weak level one player. The other low leveled had formed groups and went out of the city to train so they wouldnt be weak level ones anymore. But Anise have never been good in social meetings with new people. During those times she had done it in the real world, it have been because of business like reason. To get new alliances and conection with her guild. Thou she had to head out one day or the other. She strearched her arms high in the air and yawned. Since she didnt had any money she had to spend the night outside on the bench she was sitting on at the moment. And you dont sleep very well on a wooden bench.

Zandra had once again decided to stroll around in town of the beginnings to help low leveled players to level and gear up. She had pretty recently made a huge announcement that everyone that was higher level then 24 could sign up for the event quest the players have succeded with three times. Those would get free high quality potions from her to complete it. But they still had to complete it one more time. Thou all high leveled players have already done it. And its not repeatble. So now she was searching for someone to help reach twentyfive. That was when she spotted a short red haired girl with a greatsword leaning on the wall beside her. Zandra walked up to the girl and sat down on the bench beside her."Hi there, you enjoying your time here on floor one?"

Anise let out anpther yawn just before she herd a voice. Here head turned around towards whoever it is that have talked to her. Therr she saw a girl with black hair and red eyes that have sat down on the bench beside her. She asked Anise if she enjoyed her time on floor one."Ehm... Well.... I actually was planning on heading out." She said in a tone like she was bored and just havent left town yet. She would never tell anyone that she actually was scared to leave town all alone. But she felt weak if asking someone for help. But there was something with this woman that made her feel more relaxed. Like that it was okay to ask her for help, and she wouldnt think she was weak."Do you wanna tag along?"

Zandra looked at the red-head when she said that she actually was planning on heading out. She sounded kinda bored, but Zandra herd that there was more then boredom that was behind that voice. Then she asked if Zandra wanted to tag along. She herself remebered back when she was a new player, how scared she had been for the world outside the safe walls of begginner city and safe zone. So she pretended she didnt understood that she was scared.''Of course I want to tag along. So, do you just wanna go out and hunt boars or shall we like, do any quest?'' she asked the girl, since quests was a great way to level up fast. And she knew one that was here on floor one thats pretty easy.

Anise listened to the black haired woman. She was probably ,uch stronger then Anise. That she could tell on her equipment. She didnt weared any beginner items. She didnt had an armour, but she didnt had the beginner clothes either. Usually only higher leveled player spends ,omey on items thats not having any stats, thats just for looks. One day she would get a set too. So the woman asked her if she wanted to go hunt boar or do some quest.''Well, I guess I'd prefer do some quests. Since now Im pretty low-leveled, and I want to level up quickly to be able to hang out with stronger players.''

So Anise wanted to do a quest, she realy looked like the one that wants to get stronger, that dont want to rely on other peoples all the time.''Then we better head out right away dont you think?'' before she could answer Zandra headed out from the town of the beginnings and to the forest where she several times had fought little nepents.''So, there is a quest in this forest where you need to kill flower looking creatures, if you let me do the fighting then you can take the reward. After they have entered the forest it didnt took long until they was surronded by a group of little nepents.''Back of Anise, this is when it gets ugly.'' To be sure she laded a hit, Zandra activated her consentration skill, and with that she slayed all four nepents with one powerful tornado.

ID: 46286
BD: 3++2+1=6 Hit 11x1x1=11 Damage
MD: Dead before action
LD: 18 +4 materials

Zandra: 132/132 (31/33)

Little nepent: 0/7 DEAD

Edited by Zandra Zvift

Anise followed the blackhaired woman out from the town of the beginnings. They left the safety in the safe zone behind them and entered the wilderness. Zandra said there was a forest nearby where there was a special quest with flowers. She said she had killed them several times so Anise wasnt worried that Zandra wouldnt make it, but she pulled forth her greatsword and looked from side to side to spot any mobs or other enemy. After some wlaking she saw four flower looking creatures surrond them. One moment later Zandra had got rid of them. So that was the frontliners. Thou for her this must have been like slimes in normal games.''That was awesome Zandra.'' she said and without realising it smiled at her.

Zandra brushed the hair out of her face and accepted the four ,materials she had got as a reward for clearing the forest of these four flower creatures. She smiled at her new companion.''This is actually pretty easy for me. And this armour makes it possible for me to tank them all day long. They only dealing on point of damage each on me. But now there should spawn the boss.'' in the next second a nepent variant busted out from the bushes. Zandra smirked and wiped that one as well. It did gave her a material, but not the quest item she wanted more then a dozen materials. She let out a sigh.''Time to find another group of weaklings then.''

ID: 46288
BD: 6 Hit 11x1x2=22 Damage
LD: 14+1=15 +1 material

Zandra: 132/132 (30/33)

Nepent variant: 0/15 DEAD

Loot: 5 materials

Edited by Zandra Zvift

Anise had taken a sigh of relief when she saw the four mobs turn into crystals and slowly fading out into nothing. But that relief only lasted for a couple of minutes before another mob bursted out from the bushes. Anise gripped the hilt of her two-handed straigth sword with both hands and held it pointing at the newly arrive creature. But of course she didnt needed to worry this time either. Zandra jumped in and with one crack of her whip she deleted the nepent variants programmed data from Sword art online.''I want the day when I can do that would be here already.'' she said.

So, the first nepent varient didnt dropped the item required to complete the quest. Hopefully the second gonna do that. But to get another one appear she needs to lure it forth first, and thats only by killing little nepents. She glanced at Anise, she seemed to take this relatively good. She was just a little scared when the varient bursted out of the bushes, but Zandra could understand that. She just gave Anise a calm smile when gour little nepents arrived.''Time to get to work.'' She said and charged up her AOE sword art. When it was ready, she activated it and got rewarded with another bunch of materials.

ID: 46290
BD: 6 Hit 11x1x1=11 Damage +AOE
LD: 19 +4 materials

Zandra: 132/132 (29/33)

Little nepent 1: 0/7 DEAD
Little nepent 2: 0/7 DEAD
Little nepent 3: 0/7 DEAD
Little nepent 4: 0/7 DEAD

Loot: 9 materials

Edited by Zandra Zvift

Anise followed Zandras every move when she delivered another tornado sword art, wiping another group of four nepents into crystals. Removing four new threats that could kill lower leveled players like Anise. She felt safe beeing close to Zandra. Like there was nothing to fear when beeing close to her. But she knew she shouldnt be too relaxed. any moment there could appear some unexpected actions, like a playerkiller that was stronger then her, or some mob that she missed that went for Anise instead. But today wasnt the day when Anise would die.

So, now when they, or her, had wiped another group of little nepents. The nepent variant should appear. She rembered when she did this quest, back then you only needed to kill one nepent and that would be it. Now you first must kill four so the fifth spawn, and then kille the fifth and maybe get the loot needed to complete the quest. But it wouldnt be easier or go better if she complained. so she just ignored it and would try her hardest to help Anise complete it. That would make her level up one or maybe even two levels. Then she would be closer to sign up for the win the war request she announced. But she wouldnt tell her that right now.

Edited by Zandra Zvift

Zandra had said that when killing the four little nepent, the variant should appear. This time she was ready, but she couldnt see any mob anywhere at all. Maybe Zandra was wrong and it was just a coincidence last time. But she had no better idea so she didnt said anything. Actually, it could also be that it didnt appeared immediatly when the four little onew had been killed. So Anise took a deep breath to be ready. If there would appear anyone, this time she wouldnt be scared like last time, she promised herslef that.

Zandra thougth it was weird that there havent appered any nepent variant. It have taken quite some time by now. Specially if you compare that iy sometimes spaens directly when the four little one dies. But now it have taken several minutes and it still havent appeared. Could it possibly be something that was wrong, have the quest didnt activated right? But there was a varienat spawning when she killed those other four, she was realy confused by now. This was not a good start for Anise's adventures in Aincrad.

Edited by Zandra Zvift

Now Anise started to get more worried, it have been several minutes and still the variant havent appeared. The biggest reason for her beeing scared wasnt because the boss havent spawned, it was becuase how Zandra acted. She seemed to be confused as well. And if such a strong player didnt had the situation under control, this could turn out pretty dangerous for Anise.''Ehm... Zandra? Is something wrong?'' she asked the red-eyed girl. She shaked on her voice, you could clearly hear she was scared on the shakings in her voice.

Zandra turned to the red-head when she asked her if something was wrong.''No Anise, nothing is worng. Its just that it takes longer time then usual for the variant to spawn, thats all. But dont worry, I wont let any creature in this forest, or somewhere else, get close to you and harm you. You can feel safe with me.'' she said to her companion with a warm and friendly tone in her voice. She tried to mimic Jomei when he had talked to her when she had been scared or stressed. Hopefully she mimiced good enough to calm down Anise's worried feeling. Shi fincehd with guiving her a smile as well.

Edited by Zandra Zvift

After Zandras answer, Anise started to relax a bit, after all, there wasnt any creature here on floor one that Zandra couldnt one hit. Or that was what Anise believed at least. Herself even the weakest mobs would take quite some hits to take down. Specially since she could only use her weakest sword art, then her energy runs out. But luckily Zandra took care of all the fighting for her, she just had to tag along and grab the rewards. After her saying that Anise didnt had to worry, it actually eased Anise and she relaxed, certain that Zandra wouldnt let her turn into pixels.

This would be the a good opportunity to get to learn the red haired girl better. It would be a good thing to make her consentrate on something else then the surrondings. But on the other hand that would make Zandra consentrate on something else then the forest around them as well if she told her something interesting. So she decided to ask her something that was more only informal, and not so much feelings involved, just information.''So, I see you picked the two handed straigth sword. Any particular reason for that? Or did you just take something random?''

Edited by Zandra Zvift

When the two still was in the same spot, Zandra asked the short red-head why she had picked the two handed straigth sword. Anise thinked back, yeah, why had she picked just that particular weapon?''Well, often when I play MMO's I had been the greatsword user. The two handed swords has always been the ones with the coolest skins, in my opinion I mean. Also when I looked theu the options, this was the best weapon to use if you want to kill alot of enemies on the same time since it has the highest AOE sword art. Then you have to be grandmaster, cant wait until I get there.

Suddenly Zandra herd something from the bushes nearby. She prepared her whip, ready to take down whatever it was that was gonna jump out of the bushes. She smirked when she saw the nepent variant appearing.''So there you are, you little flower.'' Zandra charged up her Crack of Dawn sword art and attacked the mob. She swung her whip and striked the enemy in the middle. She looked as its health dropped down all the way to red and then from red to zero, making it explode into pixels. She got rewarded with the queat item.''Here is the item to complete the quest. Probably better we head to the village and turn it in so we can go on the next quest.''

ID: 46336
BD: 6 Hit 11x1x2=22 Damage
LD: 18 +1 material +1 <Nepents Ovule>(hands over to Anise)

Edited by Zandra Zvift