[ARTISAN F4] The White Stag Cafe and Gallery (Temp closed to work on orders)

Yojisu-restaurant-grocery-and-coffee-sho

Good to see you, my friend! Fancy seeing you in a place like this! Say, you look a bit frazzled... Monsters and mayhem getting you down? You could use some new gear, comrade, and a bit of relaxation! Listen closely: In the town of Starglade, a village located on the fourth floor, there is a shop at the corner of the main street and a cobblestone path near the south side of town. It's an elegant storefront with a sign above the door that reads, "The White Stag Cafe and Gallery", and underneath: "Art pieces, Accessories, Charms and More."

If one were to step inside, they would be greeted with a space that blended the modern with the fantastic. The owner gave up the visibility of a store in a high traffic area like the first floor, in exchange for a generous amount of space for his patrons to enjoy. The interior decorating reminds me of a chic, post-urban coffeehouse, with light and dark woods making the space feel more organic. Art pieces and paintings line the walls, as well as cases with accessories and bangles for sale. The coffee is merely flavorful, possessing no innately beneficial qualities besides the pleasing aroma and sophisticated taste of a well-brewed roast; it wouldn't help you win a fight, but the cozy atmosphere and the excellent taste give adventurers a place to relax and shed their worries for a little while.

The true benefit to a wise player is in the art pieces, each of which is hand crafted and can enhance a player's abilities. The owner has a space beside the counter, in the corner, where he'll paint or craft for customers while they enjoy a cup of warmth, perhaps pouring you something stronger if you're up for it, ha ha! You can recognize the owner from a mile away, heheheh. Do you know him? Tall man, blonde, always wears a suit wherever he goes? He carries a fencer's blade, and hangs around with a lad in midnight black armor, and a deadly femme fatale samurai. Smokes like a chimney too, he does, aheh! Strangest name, however, I can never remember it. Tassel-something? Ha, any way, you tell 'im I sent you, and take a load off!

Oh, and if your player marker happened to be Orange, (not saying it would be friend, but you know how times are,) there's a back door that leads to a room with a few tables, the private section. Ring the bell, and he might let you in. It's good for business to keep them tucked away from prying eyes. No discrimination, simply discretion, yes? But here I am, talking your ear off. Safe travels there, and enjoy yourself, my friend! 

~

ITEMS IN STOCK:

<<Designer Coffee>>: Always in stock! A free cup of coffee with every order!

~

Good

<<First Flower>>: A sketch of a beautiful flower in bloom.

<<Summer's Day Scene>>: A sketch of a warm summer's day, almost tangibly comfy.

<<Passionfruit Piece>>: A sketch of a vibrantly colored piece of fruit, pleasing to the eye and delicious looking.

<<Leather Bracelet>>: A simple leather wrist wrap, with tribal patterns etched into it. Use it to complete an outfit.

<<Portrait of a Lonely Lord>>: A sketch of an older gentleman, whose face is making an expression that makes the soul weep.

Uncommon

<<Sparrow Token>>: A wood carved relief of a sharp-eyed sparrow. It's threaded through a hole in the top to form a necklace that increases the wearer's odds of hitting their target. (+1 ACC)

<<Ring of the Minor Pendulum>>: A bronze ring that gives the wearer a better chance of striking their target twice in a row, setting a tempo in battle. (+1 Keen)

Rare

<<Hawk Eye Shades>>: +2 ACC: A pair of tinted spectacles that block out harsh light, and allow the wearer to more easily track their opponent's moves. (CURRENTLY I'M USING THIS, ASK IF YOU WANNA BUY IT)

<<Bard's Sigil>>: +1 Skill Rank: Description: A rune that can be applied with paint to any piece of clothing. It evoke's a wandering Bard's jack-of-all-trades nature, and allows the wearer to possess a surprising amount of skill.

Perfect

<<Lucky-Lucky! Charm>>: +1 Eva, +2 Recovery 
Two small gold rings worn on the cartilage of a single ear. A trade from Jomei.

~

I may be willing to buy or trade for your items, but I'm not a merchant, so it's a case by case basis!

All items are assumed to be crafted with my +1 CD Artisan's Tool Set.

~

PRICES

Good- 1 mat (Decorative only, I'll add whatever flavor you'd like!)

Uncommon- 3 mats (1 slot)

Rare- 1000 Col OR 5 mats (2 slots)

PERFECT- 3000 Col OR 7 mats (3 slots)

ORDERS TO MAKE

Spoiler

Name: Necklace of the Blood Oath
Your Profession: Artisan
Your Rank: 4
ID: [Leave blank]
Roll: [Leave blank]
Item Type: Lucky Charm
Tier: 2
Quality: Perfect
Enhancements: Recovery x 2, Evasion x 1.
Description: A necklace made of strong braided brown leather. The necklace peace itself is the icon of the Knights of the Blood Oath. As he swore his oath to protect those in help and slay those who were to do evil. The necklace is filed with his determination and will help him stay in the battle for a longer duration of time. Picture.

ITEM HISTORY

Spoiler

<<Michael's Pendant>>: +2 LD, +1 Skill Rank
Description: A small gold pendant in the shape of an angel's wing, attached to a golden chain. The item is meant to be worn around the holder's neck.

<<Pendant of Icarus>>: +2 ACC, +1 EVA

Description: A small pendant on the end of the necklace with the shape of a cross. In the middle of the cross is a small ruby gem represent an eye.

<<Four-Leaves Clover>>: +2 LD

Description: A pendant in a shape of a four-leaves clover, representing luck and prosperity.

<<Sparrow Token>>: +1 ACC

Description: A wood-carving relief of a sharp-eyed sparrow. It's threaded through a hole in the top to form a necklace that increases the wearer's odds of hitting their target.

<<Ring of the Minor Pendulum>>: +1 Keen

Description: A bronze ring that gives the wearer a better chance of striking their target twice in a row, setting a tempo in battle.

<<Erin's Favor>>: +2 ACC, +1 EVA

Description: A stick pin that is meant to be worn on a cloak, it is a vivid emerald charm, and it is shaped like a four leaf clover. Looking closely at it gives you the feeling that a beautiful woman is smiling at you from inside the emerald.

<<Hawk Eye Shades>>: +2 ACC

Description: A pair of spectacles with a slight tint, they shield the wearer's gaze from harsh light. When worn, the wearer finds they can track moving targets easier.

<<Bard's Sigil>>: +1 Skill Rank

Description: A rune that can be applied with paint to any piece of clothing. It evoke's a wandering Bard's jack-of-all-trades nature, and allows the wearer to possess a surprising amount of skill.

--------------------

RANK 4 Artisan

Can create: Miniature Masterpieces (small paintings, hand jewelry, charms and sketches), Lucky Charms (necklace, bracelet, ear rings, etc.), and Trinkets (Cosmetic toys, lucky toys, motivational toys, etc.) 

EXP: 100/160

Mat Stock: 17

Crafts per day: 5

~

Crafting Cheat Sheet

Spoiler

Rank 1: 0 EXP (2 Crafts per day)
Rank 2: 20 EXP (3 Crafts per day)
Rank 3: 40 EXP (4 Crafts per day)

Rank 4: 80 EXP (5 Crafts per day)

Rank 5: 160 EXP (6 Crafts per day)
Rank 6: 320 EXP (7 Crafts per day)
Rank 7: 640 EXP (8 Crafts per day)
Rank 8: 1280 EXP (9 Crafts per day)
Rank 9: 2560 EXP (10 Crafts per day)
Rank 10: 5120 EXP (10 Crafts per day)

~

The CD Result Chart (Rank 4)

[1] = Critical failure (Lose materials)
[2-3] = Fail (Lose materials)

[4] = Bad item (Possible to salvage items on a 15+ loot die result)
[5-8] = Good item  
[9-10] = Uncommon item (1 enhancement slot)
[11] = Rare item (2 enhancement slots)
[12] = Perfect item (3 enhancement slots)

~

Epic Fail, Fail, and Bad Item: 1 EXP
Good Item: 2 EXP
Uncommon Item: 3 EXP
Rare Item: 5 EXP
Perfect Item: 8 EXP

POSSIBLE ENHANCEMENTS- On Mini Masterpieces, Lucky Charms, and Trinkets for now.

Spoiler

Name: Loot Die

Cost: 1 Slot

Cap: 2

Effect: Adds +1 to the loot die for every slot used

Applicable to: Trinkets, Lucky Charms, Miniature Masterpieces

Name: Crafting Attempt

Cost: 3 Slot

Cap: 1

Effect: Adds 1 extra crafting attempt

Applicable to: Miniature Masterpieces, Trinkets

Name: Ambition

Cost: 3 Slots

Effect: Adds +1 EXP for every craft

Applicable to: Trinkets, Projects

Name: Crafting Die

Effect: Adds +1 to the CD when crafting in a shop.

Applicable to: Lucky Charms, Projects

Name: Combat Craft

Cap: 3

Effect: Adds +1 to the CD with each slot in combat when using First Aid.

Applicable to: Lucky Charms, Projects

Name: Over-health

Effect: Adds +(20 * Tier Level) to your maximum health for the thread.

Applicable to: Project (becomes cosmetic after used)

Name: Skill Rank

Cost: 2 Slot

Effect: Adds an extra skill rank to a specific chosen skill. Cannot boost skills with no ranks, this is only applicable to non-combat skills.

Applicable to: Trinkets, Lucky Charms, Miniature Masterpieces

Name: Accuracy

Effect: Adds +1 to the BD, but cannot cause a critical hit.

Applicable to: Trinkets, Lucky Charms

Name: Evasion

Effect: Adds a -1 to the MobD or the enemy's die for every slot taken. This ignores the damage mitigation rule of taking at least 1 point of damage.

Name: Prosperity

Effect: For every slot used, increase the Col multiplier earned from killing a monster by +1 for each slot used from base 5.

Applicable to: Trinkets, Lucky Charms

Name: Recovery

Cap: 2

Effect: In your own turn, if you roll a CD of 10 or higher you will recover 1 energy per slot used along with the 1 passive energy recovery every player has.

Name: Keen

Effect: On a successful attack, gain an additional +1 to your BD for each enchantment slot. This bonus does not stack with itself. This bonus goes away after landing a successful attack. Every second tier step (tier 3, 5, 7 etc.) this will add a further +1 per slot.

Edited by Teselmar

ORDER FORM:

Name: What's the item called? What is it?

Crafter's Profession: ARTISAN

Crafter's Rank: MY RANK

ID: LEAVE BLANK

Roll: LEAVE BLANK

Item Type: Mini Masterpiece
Tier: 1

Quality: Good, Uncommon, Rare, or Perfect 

Enhancements: Choose from Chart

Description: (Just a fluffy description.)

Edited by Teselmar

CRAFTING RECORD

Spoiler

ID# 46265 results: 8 (Good) <<First Flower>>

ID# 46264 results: 8 (Good) <<Templar's Sigil>>

ID# 46352 results: 2 (Bad)

ID# 46353 results: 4 (Bad)

ID# 46460: 4 (Bad) 

ID# 46461: 10 (Uncommon) <<Looter's Bangle>>

ID# 46541 results: Craft: 3 (Bad)

ID# 46542 results: Craft: 7 (Bad, no mats recovered)

ID# 46684 results: 12 (Perfect!) RANK UP <<+1 CD Tools>>

ID# 46685 results: 4 (Bad)

ID# 46686 results: 7 (Good) <<Summer's Day Sketch>>

ID# 46803 results: 11+1=12 (Perfect!) <<Michael's Pendant>>

ID# 46804 results: 3+1=4 (Bad, no mats recovered)

ID# 46805 results: 10+1= 11 (Rare) <<Four-Leaves Clover>>

ID# 46850 results: 7+1= 8 (Good) <<Passionfruit Piece>>

ID# 46851 results: 8+1= 9 (Good) <<Leather Bracelet>>

ID# 46852 results: 11+1= 12 (Perfect!) RANK UP <<Pendant of Icarus>> 

ID# 46853 results: 1+1=2 (Bad)

ID# 46932 results: 7+1= 8 (Good) <<Portrait of a Lonely Lord>>

ID# 46933 results: 2+1= 3 (Bad)

ID# 46934 results: 2+1= 3 (Bad)

ID# 46935 results: 9+1= 10 (Uncommon) <<Sparrow Token>>

D# 47037 results: 8+1=9 (Uncommon) <<Ring of the Minor Pendulum>>

ID# 47038 results: 2+1=3 (Bad)

ID# 47039 results: 2+1=3 (Bad)

ID# 47040 results: 4+1=5 (Bad- LD=20, Mat Salvaged)

ID# 47391 results: 11+1=12 (Perfect!)

ID# 47393 results: 10+1=11 (Rare)

ID# 47394 results: 4+1=5 (Bad)

ID# 47395 results: 10+1= 11 (Rare) LEVEL UP!

ID# 47396 results: 7+1=8 (Good)

ID# 47461 results: 2+1= 3 (Bad)

ID# 47462 results: 2+1=3 (Bad)

ID# 47463 results: 10+1= 11 (Rare)

ID# 47464 results: 8+1=9 (Uncommon)

ID# 47556 results: 5+1= 6 (Good)

ID# 47557 results: 4+1= 5 (Good)

ID# 47558 results: 3+1=4 (Bad)

ID# 47560 results: 2+1= 3 (Bad)

ID# 47562 results: 3+1= 4 (Bad- Mats recovered)

ID# 47677 results: 3+1= 4 (Bad)

ID# 47678 results: 5+1=6 (Good)

ID# 47679 results: 11+1=12 (Perfect)

ID# 47680 results: 11+1= 12 (Perfect)

ID# 47681 results: 3+1=4 (Bad)

~

TRANSACTION RECORD

Spoiler

01/27/16- Sold: Michael's Pendant for 1,000 Col

02/02/16- Sold: Four Leaves' Clover and Pendant of Icarus for 1,500 Col

02/04/16- Sold: Erin's Favor for a traded item and 7 mats

Edited by Teselmar

Crafts!

ID# 46265 results: 8 (Good)

ID# 46264 results: 8 (Good)

~

Teselmar opened his shop early in the morning. The space had been an NPC shop, but one quest and a coffee machine later and the place was starting to look like an actual gallery. He toiled hard, his hammer and chisel working on the mini masterpieces. Satisfied with the results, he rolled up the Templar's Sigil, and put up the First Flower in a frame on the shelf. 

Name: <<First Flower>>

Crafter's Rank: 1

ID: 46265

Roll: 8

Quality: Good

Enhancements: None

Description: A sketch of a flower, lush and beautiful.

Name: <<Templar's Sigil>>

ID: 46264

Roll: 8

Description: A sketch of the Knights of the Blood Oath's emblem.

Edited by Teselmar

Helios opened the door of "The White Stag" with a slight grin. As he entered the building, he looked around. Interesting place. he thought, looking around at all of the modern decorations. "Hey, Teselmar. It's been a little while since we spoke!" he chuckled, waving at the shop owner. "So, you've decided to open up your own place as well?" he asked, stepping up to the table and taking an order form. Carefully, the young man decided what kind of an item he wanted to have before handing the blonde man the form.

Name: <<Michael's Pendant>>
ID:
Roll:
Quality: Perfect
Enhancements: +2 LD, +1 Skill Rank
Description: A small gold pendant in the shape of an angel's wing, attached to a golden chain. The item is meant to be worn around the holder's neck.

Edited by Helios

Crafting! 

ID# 46352 results: 2 (loss)

ID# 46353 results: 4 (loss)

It was an off day for Teselmar. He has working with his tools, but the inspiration just wasn't flowing. In frustration, he stopped abruptly, losing his materials in the process. Oh well. Tomorrow he'd try again...

Edited by Teselmar

Crafting Rolls:

ID# 46460: 4 (Bad) 

ID# 46461: 10 (Uncommon)

Teselmar went to work once again in the morning light, his small chisel and hammer working tirelessly. The system guided his hands, though he was still working on the basics of his craft. One of the attempts resulted in another loss of his materials, and he huffed with impatience. His next craft, however, produced an item of sufficient quality. Satisfied with today's attempt, he decided to get ready for any customers who might come in for a cup of coffee.

Name: Looter's Bangle

ID: 46461

Roll: 10

Quality: Uncommon

Enhancements: +1 Loot Die

Description: This simple bracelet has an engraving of a small treasure chest on its surface. It has a chance to let the wearer improve their chance at finding treasure.

Edited by Teselmar

ID# 46541 results: Craft: 3 (Fail)

ID# 46542 results: Craft: 7 (Fail, no mats recovered)

Not the best day of crafting for Teselmar. No matter how much he tried, he couldn't get the materials in the shape that he wanted them to take. With a sigh, he decided to scrap them and try again tomorrow.

Edited by Teselmar

Today's crafting:

ID# 46684 results: 12 (Perfect!)

ID# 46685 results: 4 (Fail)

ID# 46686 results: 7 (Good)

Teselmar took the opportunity to try and create a better set of Artisan's Tools this day. With a bit of luck, and some well-invested points into his Artisan's skill tree, he toiled all day until he had the item he wanted. "This will make getting Perfect items easier, and I'll be able to fill more orders in a snap!"

Leveling up his Artisan ability after that last craft, he paused. "Huh... I think I have another one in me today..." He managed to create another purely aesthetic piece for decoration.

Name: <<Summer's Day Scene>>

Crafter's Rank: 2

ID: 46686

Roll: 7

Description: A sketch of a warm summer's day. You almost feel as if you could feel the sun on your skin.

Edited by Teselmar

"White Stag Cafe and Gallery... This seemed like a new place. Wouldn't hurt to check it out." Nobuyuki thought, as he was wandering around the forth floor. He stumbled upon this new place and decided to check it out. Inside, he felt a warming nostalgia over the place. Approaching the counter where the shop keeper is, he greeted. "Hello. It's... a very nice shop you have here." The young warrior pulled out from the counter an order sheet and began to fill it in. "If you don't mind, I'll order two charms."

Name: Pendant of Icarus

Item Type: Lucky charm

Enhancements: [+2 ACC] [+1 EVA]

Description: A small pendant on the end of the necklace with the shape of a cross. In the middle of the cross is a small ruby gem represent an eye.

Name: Four-leaves Clover

Item Type: Lucky Charm

Quality: Rare 

Enhancements: [+2 Loot die]

Description: A pendant in a shape of a four-leaves clover, representing luck and prosperity.

Teselmar saw the newcomer enter, and calmly poured the man a cup of coffee. "Welcome, come on in." As he approached the counter and placed his order, Teselmar looked over them. "Hmm, good ideas for pieces. I'll take the job. Might take a bit of time since I'm kinda new at this sorta thing, and I have a guy still waiting on his commission. But, I'll hit it hard every day for ya, alright?" 

Crafting Attempts!

ID# 46803 results: 11+1=12 (PERFECT!)

ID# 46804 results: 3+1=4 (Bad item, lose mat)

ID# 46805 results: 10+1= 11 (Rare!)

With patience and precision, Teselmar smoothly ran his chisel and hammer across the surface of the mats he'd procured for today's crafting session. Although one attempt went awry, the others seemed to bend expertly to his will, taking shape before his very eyes. "Alright, now that's what I call a day of crafting!"

Awaiting evaluation

Edited by Teselmar

After receiving a message from Teselmar saying his item was complete, Helios warped back up to Floor 4 and headed towards The White Stag. Opening the door, the boy smiled. "Yo! So, my item's finished?" he asked, stepping forwards until he reached the blonde man. The dark haired player paid the artisan one-thousand Col before taking his new pendant and placing it gently around his neck. "Thanks man! I'll be sure to come back if I'm in need of a new item." he chuckled, waving as he exited.

(-1000 Col, +1 Michael's Pendant)

Today's Crafting:

ID# 46850 results: 7+1= 8 (Good)

ID# 46851 results: 8+1= 9 (Good)

ID# 46852 results: 11+1= 12 (Perfect!) LEVEL UP

ID# 46853 results: 1+1=2 (Fail)

Teselmar focused intensely, struggling to concentrate his willpower on the crafting mechanic. Two of his attempts were merely aesthetic, pieces that were pleasing to the eye but ultimately, only worthy as pieces of art. With his third attempt, Teselmar grinned at the result. "Excellent, just what the barista ordered!"

(AWAITING APPRAISAL)

Edited by Teselmar

Crafting Attempt:

ID# 46932 results: 7+1= 8 (Good)

ID# 46933 results: 2+1= 3 (Bad)

ID# 46934 results: 2+1= 3 (Bad)

ID# 46935 results: 9+1= 10 (Uncommon)

Teselmar's fingers moved swiftly as he plied his craft, drowning out the noise of customers chatting while he worked. A decent art piece was the first result, but his next two attempts didn't give him much of a result. He sighed; materials were running low, and he would have liked to make something halfway decent today. His last effort produced a lucky charm of uncommon quality. Teselmar was sure that he could put it to good use in the field. "Not perfect, but it'll give me an edge for now."

(AWAITING APPRAISAL)

Edited by Teselmar

Crafting rolls:

ID# 47037 results: 8+1=9 (Uncommon)

ID# 47038 results: 2+1=3 (Bad)

ID# 47039 results: 2+1=3 (Bad)

ID# 47040 results: 4+1=5 (Bad- LD=20, Mat Salvaged)

Teselmar was growing frustrated with today's crafting attempts. His dwindling supply of materials meant that he'd soon need to go out and hunt some more down. Focusing his skill and energy, he managed to make sure that at least one of the pieces he put effort into this day could grant the wearer some benefit. "Whew... Hopefully this piece will do some real good out there."

(Awaiting Evaluation)

Edited by Teselmar

"Alright. I suppose he'd be done with the two order by now." Nobuyuki said to himself, standing on the cold snowing street of the forth floor. Entering the White Stag cafe and gallery, Nobuyuki came up to the shop owner behind the counter. He placed the pouch of money onto the counter, as the trading menu automatically pops up. "Hey. I've receive your notification about the completed order. Here's the money. Good day to you." Nobuyuki greeted, as he pressed accept trade on his side of the menu. With the new items, he walked out of the shop, and went back to usual businesses.

[ -1500 Cols]

[ +1 Pendant of Icarus]

[ +1 Four-leaves Clover]

"A cafe and a gallery huh? Might as well check it out" the Irishman said with a smirk as he read the sign just outside of the shop, just under the large words 'The White Stag.' Heading forward and into the building, Jomei was immediately met with interest. It looked much different than any other shop he had been to so far; most of them fit the game's medieval-like theme. This one seemed a lot more modern, and almost made him feel like he was back in the outside world. He stood looking around at everything, from different art pieces to places where he could sit and relax. On top of the looks, the smell of fresh brewed coffee filled the air around him. Finally, he caught glimpse of a blonde man painting in the corner, whom he presumed to be the owner. "Hey there. Great place you have here. Mind if I put in an order?" he said walking up to the corner with a smile. After quickly filling out a simple order form, he sent it over to the man. "You really are the artist.. judging by the different stuff around the room.. Mind giving this simple design your own little flair? I'll pay you however you prefer. I can even trade in these if you'd like" Jomei went into his inventory to un-equip the Lucky Earrings that were clipped to his right ear. He held them out in his hand for the artist to observe.

Name: Four Leaf Clover Pin
Item Type: Lucky charm
Enhancements: (+2 ACC, +1 EVA)
Description: A small pin that looks like a four leaf clover.

Item up for trade:

Spoiler

- Lucky Charm: +1 Eva, +2 Recovery. 
Two small gold rings worn on the cartilage of a single ear.