[PP-F1] Mats and meeting (Earning a living) (Brax) Complete

ID#47097 LD:11
Thinking about what he had said I smiled " I guess it would work here since the col and mats are just in our inventories, but I'll have you stop by my shop to get the discount. I'll make up a little coupon to hold onto in your inventory." I opened up my menu and selected the trade Icon and opened a trade window. Laughing slightly at myself since this is the largest sum of col I have ever spent. I took 10,000 col from my inventory and added it to the trade window. I thought that this trade was definitely as Brax had put it 'Mutually Benefitial' " there you go 10,000 col as promised What are you gonna do with all of it anyway?" I said to him as I looked around for any mats that may have been around. I didn't see anything of use so I refocused my attention on the trade window open in front of us.

Edited by Coddexx

ID 47099

LD 18

"Quite frankly," Brax said as he engaged his own trade window and made the necessary transactions to transfer 100 materials to Coddexx, "the same thing as the other 40,000 some-odd col I currently possess: nothing, unless there are...rumors that require some payment to access."  Much the same as his material earnings, Brax had yet to find a practical use for his monetary gains.  As his trade window pinged to accept or reject the proffered trade, Brax calmly and assuredly clicked the green acceptance button, thus relieving him of the materials and gaining him the large bag of col.  He shared his thinking with the boy: "I have...not yet found a use for the money I already have collected.  As my...needs...are few and far between.  When one spends much of their time in the wilds...money loses a portion of it's value."  The trade completed, Brax looked about the floor for more materials to replace the ones he had traded, finding a decently sized mushroom hidden deep in one of the cracks in the ground.  Picking up the fungus, he put it in his inventory and remarked, "I suppose you wish to return to your shop?  With so many crafting supplies, you will have much to do in the coming days."

+1 material

-100 materials

+10,000 col

Edited by Brax

Finishing the trade I closed the window and took the materials. " Thanks and yeah I'll be heading back to my shop now We should meed up again sometime though You seem like someone I would like to get to know better, hopefully we can be friends. " I began to leave the cave and turned around real quick and said "Don't forget to stop by my shop sometime soon I'll have the coupon ready whenever you show, thanks again" I left the cave and found my way back to the crafting hall and turned in the earning a living quest. Afterward I went to my shop to get on crafting with my new-found materials. It had been a pretty productive day and I felt that I may have the made the beginning of a new friendship. 

Summary
Coddexx: +1sp, +112 Mats, -8560col
Brax: +1sp, -86mats, +10,860col

Edited by Coddexx