(F2-PP)Together with a rock:Breaking the Unbreakable<<complete>>

A few days after defeating the boar with Antofer on the first floor, and noting getting back anything worth bragging about, Tsubasa moved to the second floor in search of a new quest.  He had had heard of this rumor of the "Unbreakable pebble" but didnt think to much of it.  He spent a day traveling to the southern edge of the 2nd floor in search of a hut and a NPC.  When he neared the hut it was almost dark, and he could see the glow of aesthetic candle light.

Edited by Tsubasa

Tsubasa stays wearily a distance from the hut and decides to make shelter in a small cave like indention in the mountain.  Tsubasa walks around patroling the area and then settles in to sleep.  When Tsubasa woke up the next morning, he stood and walked outside and the sunlight temporarily blinded his vision.  He lifted his arm to shade his eyes from the rays and moved around looking out of his peripherals vision.

"Gorgeous day huh?" I walk out of the cave from behind you. It was a windy day and i bit chilly. " hey Tubasa So whats the plain for today?' I ask We could try to find that cave you where talking about or we could hunt for mats maybe event earn some col but slaying some mobs today. And i'm a little hungry and i hat this tasteless bread so why don't we eat something. Its really to bad we didn't bring the rest of the group with us they might have been able to help a bit. Antofer Stretches "that cave was not so comfortable.  

Tsubasa responds to Antofer, "Thats all your own perspective.  Today I plan to go beat up some unbreakable rock and finish a quest... supposedly I need to talk to this NPC."  Tsubasa walks on the hard mountainous ground tward the Hut, slowly gaining back his sight.  When Tsubasa reaches the NPC, looks at him and it asks him to follow.  Tsubasa has this wierd feeling in his gut.  Tsubasa decides to turn to Antofer and says, "you plan on coming?"

"Yeah why not" Could be interesting" The NPC is a old man his skin weathered and He looked as if he was full of wisdom Antofer wondered how anyone could live like this. The cave was very empty and the old man have very few belongings. "Well Tsubaba lets get going no point in wasting time." I have been inching to use my new sword arts and i'm sure i could cut right...." The NPC cuts me off. you will be required To smash the rock, but with out any sword arts or weapons" please follow me to the rock and i shall paint your faces with the paint of my ancestors. If you chose to take this quest and have the paint painted on your face i will teach you a new skill, but if you fail the paint will not come off ever."

Tsubasa was confused when the person put the paint of his face.  After the NPC finished putting the paint on both of their faces, he turned and led them to the rock.  Tsubasa's eyes grew when he saw the mere size of the rock... more like a stone... "Ok I was not expecting this.  Should we get ready to strike the rock with a lot of force or should we take our time conserving energy?  Well forget it, i just remembered we have to use our hands."  Tsubasa swings at the rock with a snake like martial art form and lands a solid hit.  

ID# 46846 results:  Battle: 8 Tsubasa 20/20 hp, Antofer 24/24 hp

Rock 47/50.  

Edited by Tsubasa

Antofer Get up and gets ready to punch the rock. Well here goes nothing he yells to him self. Antofer backed up for a running start and charged the rock sadly he forgot he had placed his sword on the ground and tipped over it. He then smashed his face into the rock and in embarrassment To cover up his mistake started doig push ups on the ground "MOVE THE GROUND" Antofer was gonna push the world.    

ID# 47117 results:

Battle: 3

Tsubasa moved out of the way of Antofer and was absolutely astonished by his push up that his moral went up by 3.  Tsubasa tuned in on the rock and ran up to it with his palms and put a great amount of force outwards.  The sudden hit from Tsubasa made the cracking sound but there were no visible cracks in the rocks yet.  Tsubasa turns around and looks at Antofer who is starting to get back up, "I am sorry about leaving you the other day, Antofer.   It's not in my rightful place to judge Abandon but I have messed with medical things in the past and he shows symptoms of being sick.  I do not like him nor do I dislike him.  To me he seems just like another tool to use to get a job finished.  Anyway will you mind if we exchange our pasts while we take hours of time beating up a rock?" 

ID# 47129 results: Battle: 6(success) 

Tsubasa 20/20hp Antofer 24/24hp  Rock-44/50hp

"Yeah its best to get it all out there right now huh" Antofer runs up but stops D...do you really think Abandon is sick? This isn't real life can you become sick? I just don't know." Antofer punched the rock, but not hard enough to break it. "So if we are gonna talk about are past then how did you get in this Death trap?" Did anyone you know come with you in here? Do you think i'm just a tool?" Antofer looks at Tsubasas in a serious manner. "I'm I your friend or just a tool." 

ID# 47141 results:

Battle: 4

Tsubasa then swings his left arm at the rock, his weaker arm and does the rock no harm.  "please define sick... you can't get most sicknesses in this game, but how would you get poisoned or paralyzed?  I actually have a theory that something is trying to possess him... not that I would know what that would be like or anything."  I got in this deathtrap because it was nicer than when I was able to feel things on the death trap known as dirt. (earth).  I came because I needed to keep my mind from problems in the real world.  You were meant to be used as a tool.  However, I feel weird about the subject of friend.  What is a friend?  How does one create a friendship?  Can friends also use each other as tools?"  Tsubasa asks these questions aloud in response to Antofers questions.  "What about you?  Why did you come into a game that traps your mind inside it?"

ID# 47142 results: Battle: 2(fail)

Tsubasa 20/20hp Antofer 24/24hp  Rock-44/50hp

"well to be quite honest I didn't know what i was getting into, I love MMO i always have but when I bought SAO i had no idea i would be stuck in here you know?" Antofer runs up and hits the rock with a left hook. A very very tiny crack showed on the rock. But Antofer didn't see it. And friends are....well if im right what you think of me. Now you ask if you can use friends as tools but that's not what they do, they ask for help and that okay. friends have each others backs when they need help. And I not sure how our friendship came to be to be honest. but it here."

ID# 47143 results:

Battle: 8

Rock-41/50hp

Edited by Antofer

Tsubasa stops and stares at Antofer very questioningly and shrugged it off.  "Ok...."  Tsubasa looks at the rock and becomes swings again.  he hit the center of the rock and caused yet another small crack along the center.  Tsubasa then looked back at Antofer and said, "I have no idea who my family is, nor anything about my past before I woke up with a concussion against a rock in a farm.  I grew up helping patients with my adoptive father, who was a doctor.  I had no interaction with anybody besides that man for 15 years of my life.  How am I supposed to know how friends work?"  Tsubasa gets into his snake martial art stance.  "Nothing I have told you is a lie, so you better keep all of this quiet between us... friends."  Tsubasa tries to smile as genuinely as he can, which looks like a deceitful smirk.

Tsubasa 20/20hp Antofer 24/24hp  Rock-38/50hp

ID# 47145 results: Battle: 6+1(success)

"Hey he can smile he is human! wooo" Antofer jumps into the air and slams his fists down on the rock where Tusbasa had made a crack. the crack widened a bit but stayed mostly the same. "I wouldn't tell a soul about any of this stuff today. Just between us friends. " "My story is quite different. then yours I had a pretty normal up bringing and i was a people person and i loved hanging around people but I was bullied a lot in school and that's how i am able to know who true friends are and who is just using me. Im glad you considered me as your friend you know? Antofer smiles nice hit huh? maybe i should pick up this fighting style too." 

Rock-34/50hp

ID# 47146 results:

Battle: 9

Tsubasa watches Antofer hit the rock with brute force, the crack becoming wider.  "No offense, but knowing and being able to prevent being controlled are two very different things.  I haven't tried to control anyone since I have entered the game, neither you nor Abandon, but I have been thinking about how I could use his (refers to Abandon) abilities to support our cause at times."  Tsubasa realizes that what he said wasn't totally true, but because it didn't seem to matter, forgot it. Then Tsubasa says, "No offense again, but you should stick with your original weapon skill and leave this one for me.   Your good enough how you are as a Tank/DMS class.  I am just a support character who can't even defend himself."  Tsubasa then struck the rock again in the center with his fist in the form of the snake.  The rock begins to split even more.

ID# 47148 results: Battle: 7+1 (success)

Tsubasa 20/20hp Antofer 24/24hp  Rock-31/50hp

"haha I only kid, I sword skill really is my thing" "Thanks for not controlling me?" Antofer said" I wonder what I'm doing a a parallel universe where I never joined this game. "eh who knows" Antofer punched the rock, he hits a really solid spot and retracts his hand in pain ouch! that really hurt." Oh Tusbasa i forgot to mention I believe in parallel universes and stuff like that. There is even a parallel universe where i broke this rock with one punch. lucky other me huh" Antofer looks around well the rock is kinda hurt we are getting there

ID# 47150 results:

Battle: 4

"How about that... lets finish it then", Tsubasa glances at the rock for a couple of seconds then moved in for the second strike.  Tsubasa front flips over the rock and pushes his glasses up and lands behind the rock... a few minutes later the crack grew a little more with Tsubasa's foot visible from the other side.  Tsubasa the shouts over the large rock, "I wish I could do that every time, but it seems soley based on luck".  

ID# 47151 results: Battle: 10+1 (success +2)

Rock 26/50hp

"Antofer Smash!" I yell, And as i jump at the rock Chi-Chi runs up to me to give me a hug. "Chi-Chi nooooooo" Antofer yells as he punched the ground to not hurt Chi-Chi, "Damnit Chi-Chi Antofer yelled as he jumps back I almost killed you! Antofer looks around thank god no one saw that besides you tusbasa. Well i'm gonna rest for a moment i state out loud. Antofer pulls out the last of his bread, damn i'm almost out!

ID# 47152 results:

Battle: 3

"Well Ok", says Tsubasa. "I guess that would have been a great attack if the squirrel didn't stop you."  Tsubasa again prepares to strike.  Tsubasa pushes up his glasses and again jumps back over to the original side of the rock.  He spins and strikes the center of the rock with his palm.  The rock shutters under the applied force.  Then Tsubasa takes a step back as the crack in the rock grows a bit more.  "Its going to be over pretty soon at this rate".

ID# 47153 results:Battle: 8+1 (crit success +1)

Rock 22/50hp

Look its cracking! Antofer said after he smashed his fist into the wall. After that hit Cracks ran all up and down the rock And the paint my my face peal off I think we are close man. Antofer looks around the cave, its kinda gloomily in here you know. And kinda cold" Antofer laughs perfect for a snake huh?" Antofer sits for a moment and enjoys his bread and water man its getting late you know.  

ID# 47160 results:

Battle: 6

Rock 19/50hp

"That rock is nearly destroyed, we are getting close to the end of my quest"  Tsubasa comments aloud.  Clenching his fist,  Tsubasa backs up a couple of feet from the rock and began to pull back his arm.  Tsubasa thrusts his fist at the crack and extended his fingers, forcing the crack in the rock to grow in size.  "I am beginning to feel exhausted, but I want to become as good as the two of you." Tsubasa refers to Antofer and Abandon. "By the way, using the mats you lowned me, I created a really useful potion."

ID# 47161 results: Battle: 6+1 (success)

Rock 16/50hp

Edited by Tsubasa