(F2-PP)Together with a rock:Breaking the Unbreakable<<complete>>

Antofer puts down his drink "Okay let finish this" Antofer hit the rock once more with an uppercut...to a rock. Chi-Chi attack! Chi-Chi runs at scratched the wall good boy chi-chi. the animal run up and i pet her behind the ears. " I'm gonna need a drink after this" wooo its getting cold in here wooooo" So you said you woke up alone and you dont remeber anything? no clue? or anything?

13/50hp

ID# 47162 results: 

Battle: 8

Tsubasa was about to punch the rock, when he realized he was feeling dehydrated.  Tsubasa sits down right where he is and pulls out his 3rd of 10 water bottles and drinks.  About half of the bottle was empty when Tsubasa sealed and put away the bottle.  The light of day is beginning to go away.  Tsubasa started to feel better than before, almost completely rejuvenated.  He stood up ready to quicken the speed of their quest.

ID# 47164 results:Battle: 4+1 (fail)

Man its kinda got cold man i'm gonna start a fire in a sec. One uppercut later. The rock looks very damaged. Man we are so close so so so close. Antofer sits down and starts making a fire. Oh much much better nice and warm. Antofer looks around the cave once more this cave better not cave-in on us. "So tusbasa do you have any clue where you came from at all? I maybe when we get out of this game i can help you fine your real family. that is if you want help with that  

10/50hp

D# 47166 results:

Battle: 8

Tsubasa punches in the direction of the rock, but somehow misses it and lands on both hands in a push-up position.  Tsubasa then rolled forward and sat up.  "Damn rock is so freakin evasive!" Tsubasa says in under confusion.  "Why does this rock seem to be indestructible.  It's a FREAKIN ROCK!"  Tsubasa stands up and wipes the dirt off of his clothes.  Tsubasa turns toward the rock and is prepared to strike again in order to finish off the rock.

ID# 47165 results:Battle: 2+1 (fail)

"Damn rock is so freakin evasive!" Antofer laughs "Really Reallllly? Come on how did you miss XD" "this is how you do it" Antofer jumps out and smashed the rock." there you go got it! Antofer looks at the rock how much longer is this gonna take man? we have been here all day and night my hands hurt bad too. Antofer lays on the ground. im so sleepy man and i cant eat anymore at all. Show me your Snake Style and break this rock man. for me....zzzzzz"

ID# 47167 results:

Battle: 6

7/50hp

Edited by Antofer

Tsubasa says, "I hate this freaking rock!"  Tsubasa hits the rock with his fist directly in the center causing the rock to crumble.  Tsubasa notices this and he jumps back with the surprise of the force he had sent through his arm.  "that rock is so freakin close to being destroyed"  some of the paint on his face begins to peel away.  Tsubasa takes out a loaf of bread and tells Antofer, "can you please hit it one more time, that is all the force it should be able to hold together.  Then we can go home."

ID# 47168 results:Battle: 9+1 (success crit +2)

rock 2/50hp

"Whoa nice hit" the rock stands before us and looks like its going to crumble. "this is gonna be the hardest hit of my life Antofer said out loud to Tusbasa. Its over now. Antofer blows on the rock to remove the dust and get ready to attack but the rock collapsed. "uhhh that works too i guess" Antofer and Tusbasa face paint peals off and falls to the ground and depixalates. And a Menu pops up for Tusbasa with a new Skill. we Did it! yes! alright  we got your new skill that's awesome. Well lets head back to the front lines now i guess    

ID# 47169 results:

Battle: 6

Rock is DED DEAD

As the paint falls off the two party members faces, the NPC returned giving Tsubasa the martial art skill.  "We are finally finished with this dang rock.  Thank you so much for your help, Antofer."  Both of the party members journey home and back to their appropriate inns.  Tsubasa eats some of the loaf of bread and drinks some of the water so to make sure he didn't get dehydrated again.  "I hope this skill is as useful as I hoped, because today sucked."

Tsubasa- Martial arts skill, 200 col, 2 sp

Antofer- 200 col, 2sp