[SP- F3] Let The Hunt Begin <<Escape>> COMPLETE

Jomei picked his body up and rolled his eyes as he heard the guards running towards him, "Oh, come on..." He then sighed and pressed his back against the small wall next to the door, waiting for the guards to show up. The man closed his eyes and listened to the slowing footsteps of the bandits, getting louder as they approached the door. He took a deep breath and waited for the right moment to strike. His eyes jolting open, Jomei grabbed onto the corner of the wall with his free hand and pulled, using the momentum to quickly turn his body and jab his rapier forward. Where it may have normally been a good idea, Jomei's perception was slightly off, and his sword missed its mark. "[censored]!" he cursed himself as he quickly spun back to hiding behind the wall, two spears stabbing forward and crashing into the side of the wall where his head once was.

ID 47285, 47286
BD 5(+1)(-2) miss
MD 4(-3)(+1) miss
MD 3(-3)(+1) miss

CD 8

Jomei: 145/145 (30/35)

Bandit Guard: 14/14
Bandit Guard: 14/14
Damage: 16, +1 Acc, +2 Eva, +20 Mitigation

After their slight barrage of spear jabs had ended, Jomei poked his face out slightly to see just how far away they were from him. As he did so, another one of their spears stabbed forward, slicing Jomei at the cheek. The man threw his hand to his face, gritting his teeth, before quickly turning the corner and activating his Sweep skill. With the little extra distance added from the length of the spears, Jomei was also able to activate his charge skill. As he ran forward, Jomei slashed the gold glowing sword horizontally, and then again at a diagonal from that point. The two guards were knocked backwards, both falling on their backs and dropping their spears. 

ID 47287
BD 7(+1)(-2) 
Sweep: 2x13+2 = 30(-20) = 10 dmg AoE
MD 2(-3)(+1)
MD 9 (16-15 = 1 dmg)

CD 11(+2 EP)

Jomei: 144/145 (27/35)

Bandit Guard: 4/14
Bandit Guard: 4/14

Just as the two bandits hit the ground, Jomei sprinted forward at his downed enemies. The two guards scrambled to their spears, the look of fear on their faces. Jomei bent his knees and launched into the air, doing a flip over the two men, their eyes now on him as he glared down at them. Jomei, while in the air, used his Sweep skill once again, slicing deep gashes into both of the bandit's necks, killing the two before they could even get back up. Jomei landed back on the ground in a kneeling position, white crystals filling the air behind him. "Right, now to try that door again.." Jomei ran back over to the door he originally tried to open, and quickly pulled on the handle.. 

ID 47289
BD 6(-2)(+1)(+1 Concen.)
Sweep: 2x13=26-20=6 dmg

CD 12(+2 EP)

Jomei: 144/145 (26/35)

Bandit Guard: 0/14
Bandit Guard: 0/14

A smile came to Jomei's face when he saw that behind the door was a staircase leading up to another door, the light of the sun seeping through the cracks. Closing the prison's door behind him, Jomei hurried up the steps to the final door in his way, which he was able to easily open by bashing into it with his shoulder. As he reemerged on the surface, he placed his hand in front of his forehead to shield his eyes from the light as they readjusted from the darkness. The smirk of victory was wiped off of Jomei's face once he saw what was around him. A small army of guards, creating a barrier around Jomei. Right in front of him stood the Warden, tapping a large black club in his hand. 

"Well, look who found their way out after all.." The Warden said with his [censored]-eating grin.

"What the hell is this? I thought you said I'd be able to leave if I found my way out?" Jomei replied sternly, not happy about the outcome of things.

The large man laughed at Jomei's naivety, "Normally.. yes. But.. you seemed a bit tougher than the rest.. And I couldn't let word get out that I play this game with my prisoners. So, sorry friend, looks like you're going to have to die." 

Jomei shook his head and smirked at the Warden, "That would be a terrible mistake. Just let me go.. and I'll let you all live." the last part of his sentence was said sharply, and with a terrifying seriousness. "Because if there's one thing that I hate.. Its when people lie and trick me. Even if it is expected from scum like you.." his eyes scanned the group, rather than the warden, "And if you all think that for one second that I am bluffing.. I invite you to try me." 

The crowd of bandits went dead silent. All except the Warden of course, who began to clap. "Brave. I'll give you that. But nonetheless, pointless." 

ID 47290
LD 20 (Exit found)

Jomei: 145/145 (29/35)

The Warden picked up his club and pointed it forward with a loud roar, rallying the group of bandits behind him to rush at Jomei, all letting out a war cry just as the Warden did. Jomei began to run forward, mentally preparing himself to fight off this huge group of bandits on his own. "Guess they are choosing the hard way." He said with a chuckle as his sword began to glow a gold. As he continued forward, a line of bandits stretching from the warden to Jomei had formed, with bandits on the other sides of him closing in quickly. Jomei seemed to increase speed, and soon flew off of the ground with his Flashing Penetrator skill. With the sound of a sonic boom, Jomei shot through the group of bandits, sending the armored guards flying to the side, some turning into pixels as they hit the ground. Jomei continued his flight through the group of bandits until more than half of them were now dead, another quarter on the ground. Finally, his sword pierced straight through the chest of the Warden. Jomei looked into his eyes as they widened and began to shudder, knowing that death was about to overcome him. The Warden with Jomei on top, fell to the ground, and Jomei continued to pierce his sword through his chest until he was nothing more than scattered crystals on the ground.

Jomei brought his sword out of the dirt and turned to look at the remaining bandits, who were all standing in shock at what just happened. Jomei turned his body to face them, and immediately all of the bandits slowly began to back away, most of them filing into the prison door that Jomei had come through. Once they were all gone, Jomei let out a sigh of relief, just as a message stating the Quest was Completed appeared in front of him, giving him the rewards from doing so. 

ID 47291
BD 10
Flashing Penetrator: 11x15=165-15 = 150

Jomei: 145/145(19/35)
Warden: 0/100
Damage: 24, on natural rolls of 9 or 10 ignores armor mitigation, +2 Eva, +15 Mitigation

Thread Complete:

+3 SP
+400 Col
<<Bandit's Guile>> Increases a player's Evasion by '1' point. Potion effect lasts for one battle.