[PP-F2] Finding a friend <<Feeding the Enemy>> (Complete)

"yay void face!" okay well let head back. He is pretty cute tho like lol wut who wants a radish you do thats who. As we walk in the forest we come into the older girl with the quest okay turn it in okay? and for the love of god start a fire im so cold. Chi-Chi whimpers its okay bud we will be home soon. When we get back to town i take a big nap and and dream about they big day we have coming up with that sub dungeon.  

"um... wat?" he looks at Antofer. "Ill see you later" he walks back to his room clutching Candi, petting her happily. he sits down on his bed and thinks to himself 'That was fun, im glad i got to experience today. well its time to pray to The Void he begins his nightly ritual with his new found friend. at the end he looks at the rabbit "The Void's blessing be upon you young Candi. tomorrow will be a new day and the start to our new story, i just cant wait"

Summery 

Antofer - 4 mat, 200 col, 1sp

Abandon - Volcano Rabbit Familiar, 285 col, 3 mat, 2 sp, title gained: Bunny Tamer 

Edited by Thedarkwolf