[PP-F1] The Wolf and the Snake (Feeding the Enemy) (Tsubasa), (Iri)

Zeri was sitting in a bench on floor one with his sword right beside him. "It's been a while since I've done a quest. Maybe I should do the one that can let me gain a familiar. But which one should I try to get." Zeri then picked up his sword and stared at it while he was waving it around, almost like he was in a trance. Zeri then yawned and placed his sword on the ground. Zeri got up and began to walk around until, he forgot where he was supposed to go. "Now is not the time to bet forgetting stuff Zeri." He then sat back down, stared at his sword once more and began to think of exactly where the quest was.

Edited by Zeri
  • Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Iri, not wanting to fallow his brothers rules runs away from antofer, who was supposed to be keeping an eye on him. He finds a man he has seen before sitting on a bench. he gasps "HHHHEEEEYYYY!" he yells at the man enthusiastically "Hi Zeri! Is that your sword? its soo cool! What are you doing out here alone? Doesnt being alone make you sad? i know it makes me sad! hey whatever your doing can i join? I'm was bored being with Antofer, I would love it if i could acompany you. I use a rapier and wanna get better with it, and maybe helping you will help me with that" he smile warmly not the slightest bit out of breath

Zeri's concentration was broken by someone who was shouting hey to him. "Huh? U-um yeah, this is my sword, chaosbreaker." Then the guy named Iri  ask what he was doing out here alone. "I was just sitting here thinking about doing a quest." Then another question was asked. "Well no it doesn't make me sad at all." Then he asked could he joined him. "Sure I don't mind the company! Well as you could tell, I use a two handed straight sword." "Wow this kid sure is energetic. I wondered what happened to all that energy that I used to have."

Tsubasa was walking around in the floor 1 city, flexing his hands, as he didn't feel any pain from punching the damn rock the other day...  His lengthy white hair was neatly tied back and his clothes were still somewhat dirty.  He eat a small loaf of bread as he pushed his glasses up as he passed a few girls on the street.  When he turned a corner, he realized the street was somewhat empty, excluding two people, one sitting in a bench and the other one jumps around sporadically.  "Oh Orochimaru, No", Tsubasa says in absolute terror. "No, NO, NOo, NOO! There is no way I am getting near that damn little kid, I don't and will not get near that hyper squirrel of a child ever again.  Tsubasa keeps walking but at a much faster pace looking down at the ground praying that the kid won't take notice to him.  Tsubasa whispers to himself very quietly, "please don't see me, please don't see me, please..."  (Sneaky, beat a 10 on loot die)

"Really? I can join you?! YAY!" he smiles happily, "Hey do you hear that?" he says as he turns around and sees Tsubasa "Oh My Gosh! ITS MY FRIEND TOBI!" he runs over to Tsubasa and grabs his arm "You're so cool! Wait, do you use martial arts? That's awesome! where did you learn them? is that a skill you have to unlock? how did you get it? Oh also, You should join us, we are going on a quest and do... something" he turns back toward Zeri "what are we doing again?" he asks happily still smiling enthusiastically practically bouncing up and down with energy, not loosening his grip on Tsubasa who is trying to pull away
ID# 47207 Result: Loot 12 (Finds tsubasa)

Edited by Iri

"Sure, no problem." Just as soon as he got finished, Zeri saw that Iri went and retrieved someone who was hiding. "Umm...well...hey Tobi. Nice to meet you. My name is Zeri." Then Iri mention about martial arts skill. Zeri then looked away from the group and said sadly, and with a little bit of anger as well. "The quest is called breaking the unbearable. You're supposed to smash a rock using only your fists. Which explains the bruises on his hands." Then he looked at the group and said, "Feeding the enemy is the quest I'm trying to do at the moment. But I'm having trouble with remembering where I was supposed to go." Then he watch Iri bouncing up and down like a kid who has eaten too much chocolate and said to himself, "Should I be envious or glad?"

Tsubasa's arm was grabbed by the little boy and without much of a choice pulled over to Zeri.  "Uh, hi, I guess."  Tsubasa looks very disappointingly at the kid.  "Uh yeah, umm yes, my name is Tobi", says Tsubasa.  Tsubasa proceeds to ignore Iri until he hears the boy say something about a quest.  Then when Zeri refers to going on a quest, Tsubasa comments,  "wait, you are going on a quest... alone,... with this... *doesn't finish the noun, refers to Iri*  That's basically suicide.  You should never go on a quest... alone.  Especially with such a energetic and bouncy kid.  Do you have anyone else going with you? *doesn't intend for it to be himself*  

Iri looks up at Tsubasa with sad puppy dog eyes "So, does that mean youre not going with us? But... But you're so cool, and we need your strength to help us fight because" he turns to Zeri "No offense" and he turns back to tsubasa "You are stronger then us combined. but i get it if you dont want to join us... i mean i could leave if that would help you more." he lets go of tsubasa, and starts to get a hurt look on his face. He starts to walk back to Zeri, "would you rather him go with you, i understand if you do, i know I'm kind of a pain in the butt, i just cant control it." a tear runs down his face and he turns away.

Zeri looked up at Tsubasa and said, "It'll do you a lot better if you'll just join us. It'll save you a lot of aggravation." Then Iri mention about Tsubasa was stronger than us. "It's alright, we could use his strength." Then Iri mention about him leaving, and then Zeri said, "I think we can get along long enough to do this quest. Can we?" Then Zeri noticed Iri walked towards him and mentioned about leaving. Zeri grabbed Iri by his shoulder and and said, "You can stay ok." The he looked at Tsubasa and said, "So, are we ready?" 

Tsubasa sighs and puts his hands in his pockets.  He looks up at the sun.  "Yeah, I will join you guys, but I have to find some materials to give back to my friend Antofer today.  I will be behind you guys, just call me up when you need me, alright."  Tsubasa actually smiles and extends his hand out to pat Iri on the shoulder.  "By the way, Antofer told me he was watching over a little kid today of Alric... I won't say a word about this"  Tsubasa says.  "Alright guys lead the way... wait, Zeri, you need to buy food to try to tame a animal, being that I already tried and got these, *pushes up glasses*.  Do you want to get that while we wait here, or do you already have food specifically for taming an animal?  "And that is an awesome sword" Tsubasa inspects the sword by Zeri's side from top to bottom looking at its fine design.

Iri, now looking self conscious, "Okay" he says meekly,  and looks around. waiting for direction. "I dont know where we are supposed to go, but wouldnt it depend on the familiar you want?" he looks at Zeri "Like if you wanted a wolf you would go to the forest, if you wanted a bunny you would go to the planes, at least that makes sense to me on how it would work. what about you Tobi, do you know anything about it?" He asks, his voice a sad sort of calm,  as he turns to Tsubasa, but not really moving much

"Hmm...I think I know the right place to go."  Zeri told Tsubasa as he grabbed his sword placing it on the seath, which was located on his back. Zeri looked at Irl and said to him, "Don't lose confidence in yourself." Then Zeri lead the way to a meat market located not too far from where the was. "So what made you decided to take up the martial arts skill?" Zeri said to Tsubasa. After a while they reached the market that contained what Zeri needed to complete the quest. "Just wait right here and don't try to run off while I'm gone Tsubasa or I'll have Iri place you on lockdown until the quest it finished." Zeri said with a chuckle as he walked in the shop. After a few minutes he came back with 5 pieces of meat for the quest. "Aright let's head out to the woods." Zeri said to the group.

+ 5 meat

Tsubasa walks with Zeri and Iri to the meat market.  Along the way, Zeri asks why Tsubasa chose the martial arts.  Tsubasa responded "my past is rather messed up.  I self-trained myself snake style kung fu when I was 10 on a farm.  I read books, watched how snakes killed their prey in the fields for hours in a day, which really paid off in the real world..."  Tsubasa said without any joy or sadness.  "If we happen to fight anything on this quest, it will be the first time I will use my newly found ability in a game."  Tsubasa waits with Iri for Zeri to return.  When he does, Zeri says to go to the woods.  Tsubasa turns and points in the direction of the woods, which was a clearing past the plains.  Tsubasa intelligently comments from his many times fighting with friends in the woods, "past the plains which are usually scarce with boars and into the woods, you will soon find, are packs of wolves... lets go."

Iri, fallows suit. as they approach the market he runs off for a while to look around, his excitement slowly creeping back. a few minuets after Zeri leaves the meet shop Iri returns happily. "So we're going to the forest right?" he asks smiling. "You guys lead the way, i don't know where we would should go." as they are walking to the forest a notification pops up in front of Iri. He opens the menu and goes to messages. he stops to read it getting left behind by the others. by the time they are out of sight he looks up from the message. he looks around realizing that they aren't their anymore and quickly runs in the direction of them, not wanting loneliness to set in.

While walking towards the woods, Zeri notices that something was a little off. He then looked up and saw that Iri was missing. "Let's wait till Iri catches up. Don't want the little guy having a panic attack form being alone." Zeri had said to Tsubasa. "I wonder why he doesn't like being alone?" 

Zeri then turns his focus back to Tsubasa and ask him, "How do you plan to spend your time here?"

"I plan to join a group with acquaintance.  I wish to specialize as a combat medic and snake martial arts.  I am searching for a cape cobra as a familiar", responds Tsubasa.  Tsubasa notices Iri returning from a distance away and starts to walk around in the tall grass searching for materials.   When Iri and zeri started to move towards the woods, Tsubasa stops looking and walks slowly behind.

Loot roll of 10, ID# 47263 (fail)

He rejoins the group panting "Sorry guys... I was reading a message from Anti (What Iri calls Antofer)... But its cool.... what are you looking for Tobi?" he says watching Tsubasa look around but return empty handed. He catches his breath and looks up at Zeri. "So, whats your life been like on SAO so far buddy?" he looks genuinely interested, and caring. "I don't have much of a story so far but i would love to hear yours" he smiles up happily.

"Hm. That sound like it could be interesting." Zeri said to Tsubasa. Then he watch as Tsubasa walks off in search of something and turns his attention to Iri  as he manages to catch up to the group. Then Iri asks Zeri how was it like being on SAO so far. All Zeri did was look at Iri, not wanting to answer his question and watches as Tsubasa comes back empty handed. "Well time for us to do some hunting I suppose." Zeri said to the rest of the group.

Tsubasa heads in looking for any small easy prey to kill.  He finds none as they scavenge through the woods.  "I am going to try over here, to the right" says Tsubasa.  Tsubasa splits slightly from the group, still able to see the other two.  Tsubasa pulls out a piece of bread and begins eating it as he looks a couple feet behind him.  The sun is about mid-day and Tsubasa cannot seem to find anything.  Then he hears a screech from somewhere and waits to pinpoint its exact location.  Tsubasa quickly puts his piece of bread in his inventory, and becomes alert.  

Iri runs ahead of the group, "Hey i think I found something! We should go save that wolf pup and try to tame it. that bad bully eagle is hurting him, Ima go save it!" Iri runs down to attack the beast. The golden eagle rapidly dive-bombing the pup "Go away you big mean eagle!" he says as he lunges for the bird. he its it dead on, "Ha take that!" he says triumphantly "Zeri, Tobi, You guys' turn!" he jumps back

ID# 47275 Result: Combat 7 (Success)

Zeri 16hp 4 energy

Tsubasa 24hp 6energy

Iri 4hp 1energy

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Eagle 11/12 hp, 3 mit, and 3 damage

Edited by Iri