[PP-F1] The Wolf and the Snake (Feeding the Enemy) (Tsubasa), (Iri)

"Sure thing." Zeri said to Tsubasa. Then he notices as Iri runs ahead of of him. "Iri! What are you doing! It's too dangerous for you to run ahead of us like that!" Then he notices as an eagle starts attacking a wolf cub. Zeri began to equip his weapon and armor and fans towards the eagle. He swings his blade at the eagle, but it flew up, just out of the weapons range. Zeri then turned to Iri and said to him, "Iri, it's a little to dangerous for you to go running off like that, you could've been killed just now. You need to be more careful ok. So for now, stay behind me, I think my armor will be enough to protect the both of us for right now."

ID: 47276 BD: 4 + 1 (weapon)=5 (fail)

Zeri: 16/16 hp energy: 4/4

Tsubasa: 24/24 hp energy: 6/6

Iri: 4/4 hp energy 1/1

Eagle: 11/12 hp

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tsubasa moves over to the commotion where he sees a golden eagle.  "I will go and attack it with my martial art"  Tsubasa moves over and strikes at the eagle with both his hands in subsequent jabs.  The bird screeches and flies up a few feet but Tsubasa then strikes.  Both jabs hit with a bunch of force and the golden eagle is thrusted back.  Tsubasa then moved back and moved to the right hoping that the beast wouldn't follow him.  He kept his eyes constantly on the threat while trying to flank him.

ID# 47278 results: Battle: 9+1(crit +2)  Aggressive twins costs 2 energy left dealing 8

Zeri: 16/16 hp energy: 4/4

Tsubasa: 24/24 hp energy: 4/6

Iri: 4/4 hp energy 1/1

Eagle 6/12

The eagle rears up at Iri and Zeri and comes in for a dive-bomb however the beast miss anticipated its attack and missed both Zeri and Iri by a hair. "Dont worry i got this!" Iri yells at Zeri as he goes in for an attack but as he jumps the eagle elevates and Iri falls flat on his face "UUg, I'm OK i can shake this off" he says as he struggles to stand up quickly, but falling back down a few times before he makes it.

ID# 47293 result: Mob 3 (Fail) Combat 5 (Fail)

Zeri: 16/16 hp energy: 4/4

Tsubasa: 24/24 hp energy: 4/6

Iri: 4/4 hp energy 1/1

Eagle 6/12

Zeri watched as Iri attack missed. "It's alright Iri, I got this. Just get behind me." Zeri told Iri as he prepared to attack. Zeri ran up towards the eagle and then he raised his sword in the air. "I got this." Zeri said to himself as his sword glows red, activating his <Avalanche> sword arts. He swung his sword down cutting the eagle and at the same time stunning it. Zeri then jumped back towards Iri, protecting him once again. "I'm pretty sure you can finish this Tsubasa." Zeri said to him with a confident smile. 

ID: 47294 BD: 8 + 1=9 (crit)

Zeri 16/16 hp 0/4 energy

Tsubasa 24/24 hp 4/6 energy 

Iri 4/4 hp 1/1 energy 

Eagle 1/12 hp (stunned) 2*(1*1) (Avalanche) + 2(weapon skill) +1(critical)=5

Tsubasa goes for the flank.  When he strikes at the eagle, the hit from zeri made the eagle go straight towards him.  Tsubasa quickly moved out of the way from the hurling Eagle.  Tsubasa ducked and rolled out of the way, staying down under the bushes, ready to strike again...  he stayed patient, kneeling within the bushes cover, not trying to hide, but get a better vantage point.  Tsubasa decided he wanted to get a good view of Iri's fighting style, so he could teach him the ways of perception in a battle.  

ID# 47307 results:Battle: 3+1 (fail)

Zeri 16/16 hp 0/4 energy

Tsubasa 24/24 hp 5/6 energy 

Iri 4/4 hp 1/1 energy 

Eagle 1/12 hp

The eagle falls to the ground stunned completely unable to move. Tsubasa  and Zeri crowd around it. The eagle looks up at you with beety eyes as if to say "Please sir, Please don't kill me i have kids, a family." But hey y'all dont even care because its just a game right? This program cant have feelings... Iri is still struggling to get up as he gets close but continues to fall flat on his face

ID# 47312 Result: Combat 1 (Critical Fail) Mob 9 (Critical Success - stunned)

Zeri 16/16 hp 0/4 energy

Iri 4/4 hp 1/1 energy 

Eagle 1/12 hp

Zeri watched as Iri failed to make his attack. "He could be great swordsman if he could only focus." Zeri said to himself as he noticed the eagle starting to move again. "Umm...no you don't." Zeri said as he drove his sword into the eagle. Watching as the eagle turned into blue fragments and disappeared into the virtual sky. Zeri notices that eagle left an item behind. A talon necklace. Zeri picked it up and equipped it. "That take cares of our first problem. Now onto our second one." Zeri said as he placed his sword down where he was and slowly approached the wolf cub. "Hey there. It's no need to be scared. The big mean eagle is gone now," Zeri said to wolf cub while trying to comfort him.

ID: 47314 BD: 9 (critical) CD: 6 LD: 17 (loot)

Zeri: 16/16 hp 1/4 energy

Iri 4/4 hp 1/1 energy

eagle 0/12

aquired eagle talon necklace (good item)

While Zeri walks over to calm the cub, Tsubasa goes around the woods looking for any materials.  He spirals around the trees in the area and finds nothing of the sort.  He then walks back to where the group was congregating around the cub.  Tsubasa kept a decent distance from the cub, knowing that he would probably only intimidate it by getting near it.  Tsubasa sat down on a rock within eyesight of Zeri and Iri and waited for Zeri to decide if he could keep it or leave it and keep going in search for another one.

ID# 47318 results: Loot: 2(fail)

Iri finally gets up and goes to sit beside Tsubasa "whatcha thinking about?" Iri says almost entirely calm. he waits for a moment "can you help me with something? I dont know why people can be so mean. What makes people mean Tobi? What is the point in trying to make someone sad or upset?" He looks up at Tsubasa still calm, with a confused look on his face. "I mean you are nice to me, and Zeri is nice to me, and Alric, and Anti... but i know that not everyone is nice... Why is that?"

Zeri slowly approached the cub as he opened his menu and grabbed a piece of me to it and extends his hand towards the cub. The cub sniffed at the meat but it didn't seemed interested as it since it decided to run off immediately afterwards. Zeri sighed, got up and placed the meet inside the inventory and then stood there for a moment to figure out what he wanted to do next.

ID: 47351 LD:7

Editing

Edited by Zeri

Tsubasa looks Iri with a smirk and tells him,  "It has to do with their mindset.  Some people have terrible pasts, making them mean to anyone.  Others find no use in someone or something unless they can be used to accomplish the goal or idea.  Basically to eliminate the weak and useless, unless they have something that they need or require... and some people are mean because they are stressed from life... besides that, people are not mean"  Tsubasa calmly waits for Iri's response 

he looks up at tsubasa confused "But what does that make you? you like to use people to achieve your own goals.... and I'm weak, but you aren't mean to me. You aren't mean to a lot of people. I know you have no goal you want me to help you achieve... so why are you nice to me? If that is all you want, how do you know what you're looking for?" he still seems very calm and is being very precise with his words "I don't understand a lot of things, but i do understand hardship people have gone through, so help me understand why you are so nice but at the same time are 'mean' as you described it"

Zeri picked up his sword and slowly made his way back to the group. He looked about both of them and said, "What was you two talking about?" Then he looked in the direction of where the cub dashed off and thought, "Maybe I should try once more to see if I can change its mind about me." Then Zeri stretched for a minute and said to the Tsubasa and Iri, "Well sadly the cub ran off further into the path, but I think I can still convince him to join me if I try hard enough." Zeri then looked about both of them hoping they would still continue to help him tame a familiar.

Tsubasa responded to Iri, "I am a nobody... I don't comprehend people as people, but as instruments to a plan, which I guess I really dont have.  I am nice to you because you need protection  *tricks Iri into believing that Tsubasa doesn't actually have a plan*  Tsubasa got up and said, "well the job isnt finished until you find a good animal to tame... I gues we will just have to keep searching the woods..."  Tsubasa walks over to the dead eagle and smirked.  "Yall ready to keep going?"  Tsubasa just looked to his left and roght and says, "I think we should go left becuase I thought I heard something in that direction, although I have no idea what it is"  

Edited by Tsubasa

Iri looks confused and looks around as zeri come back "Aw man!" he says jumping off the rock "Thats too bad, maybe you can try again." He smiles warmly and looks back at Tsubasa "You, my friend, You confuse me!" He begins to skip merrily  in the direction Tsubasa points paying no mind to monsters or to whether or not they are following. he just assumes they are as he goes

"A nobody?" Zeri had said in confusion. Zeri wondered what Tsubasa meant by that until he said this.

"I am nice to you because you need protection"

Instinctively, Zeri looked at Tsubasa and thought to himself, "Is that really all, or is there more to it. What exactly are you hiding?" Then Tsubasa pointed towards the direction in which he heard something. "Sure, why not." Zeri said walking towards the directing Tsubasa said. He then walked up to Tobi and whispered to him, "Stay close to me ok. I have a strange feeling about something ok, and I want to make sure everyone stays safe alright?"

Tsubasa looks at him with his expressionless face.  He very very convincingly says, "I have a strange feeling as well.  The more I tell other people about me, the more they are concerned about my well being.  You obviously shouldn't stay near me, someone who can fend for himself.  Instead, your concern should be on Iri.  He needs to be trained with his weapon and you seem to be good enough acquaintances.  Make sure he is safe, and I will always be near the most needed."  Tsubasa begins following the tracks left by Iri.

Iri stops, realizing that they arent right behind him and becomes scared, he knows they are coming but he was, in a sense alone. he curls up in a ball where he was standing and waits for the two to get there, a very scared and frightened look on his face 'I... I didnt run off that much did i? I... I dont want to be alone' he thinks as his eyes start to well up and he begins to get tunnel vision.

"If you say so." Zeri said to Tsubasa after his response. "I should keep my eye on him." Zeri said to himself immediately afterward.  Zeri continues walking for a bit until he saw that Iri was acting very strangely. "What's up with him?" Zeri said before he ran up towards Iri to check up on him. He knelt down to see what was wrong with him and noticed that he was scared of something. Zeri then began very concerned for Iri and try to snap him out of it. "Yo, Iri! You ok man? What's wrong?"

Tsubasa walks up behind Zeri and smirks, "see, told ya" Tsubasa begins walking forward, past Iri and Zeri.  Tsubasa walks behind Zeri and whispers, "thank me or pk me later" Tsubasa then focuses his conversation to Iri.  "I have other things to be concerned about."  He looks down at Iri as he passes and says, "Dont worry, Zeri is here with you and he is willing to teach you how to fight."  Tsubasa keeps walking and looking to his left and right, ready for an enemy to pop out at any given second.