[PP-F1] The Wolf and the Snake (Feeding the Enemy) (Tsubasa), (Iri)

Iri immediately hugs Zeri tears running down his face. though he says nothing, he is noticeably still getting over being scared. He, at this moment seems to be unable to speak at all. instead he, after letting go he grabs a drink of water and grabs for Zeri's hand as a child would to their caretaker or father. his breathing heavy and his heart pounding. he doesn't even seem to really be thinking, mostly just acting upon whatever he is told to do.

Edited by Iri
  • Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"What!?" Zeri said in response to Tsubasa's comment. Zeri wasn't quite sure what to do at this point, deal with Tsubasa or Iri. Then Tsubasa whispered something to him, "What's that supposed to mean?" Zeri said angrily to Tsubasa. Then what Tsubasa said to Iri really ticked off Zeri. He then grabbed his sword, swung it and stopped just between his eyes. "So you're the reason for this strange feeling I'm having. Look, I don't know what your plan is, but neither Iri nor me are your 'tools' to use for your pleasure." Zeri said with the intent of striking Tsubasa, but was stopped by Iri who hugged him and began to cry. "No, this isn't the right thing to do." Zeri said to himself, noticing that Iri is no longer in a good enough condition to be out here any longer. Iri then let's go of Zeri and reached for his hand like a scared kid. Zeri puts his sword away, opens his menu and cancels his quest. He then turns his attention from Tsubasa to Iri and said to him, "Let's go find your brother."

Quest Failed

Zeri: 200 col 1 sp

Iri: 200 col 1 sp

Tsubasa: 200 col 1 sp