[OP-F1] Surviving in the Game, and such (closed)

"How I miss this tavern...." Examining the old tavern with his eyes, he smiles as he remembers the drinks served here could pack quite a punch. Removing all his battle equipment, he wears his casual cloth of red shirt and leather pants. He enters the tavern, thinking of what to order.

The atmosphere inside the tavern seems to be cheerful than ever. Maybe a group of people is hosting a party here? Yuji smile, a party once in a while isn't bad inside this game. He approaches the counter full of players, taking a sit on empty stool. "Bartender, serves everyone here the usual drink, and gives those children some orange juice or something. Seconds later, he receives his ale. He raises his mug high and shouts out loud, "Drinks on me everyone! Enjoy till you knock out!" He then proceeded to drink his ale in one shot and order another mug.

Edited by Yuji
  • Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Iri shaking with intensity "YAY" as he gets the drink and takes a gulp, then coughs, then coughs again his eyes start to water "ahhh" he looks over at antofer and smiles "Its *Cough* not that bad" he takes another drink but sips it this time "So why do people drink this again?" he asks antofer still smiling. as he notices new people he runs over to them. "HI! i'm Iri who are you people? You look nice!" he looks at Philla "You look sad, are you okay?"

She turns over to Iri and stares at him with cold eyes. Her facial expression would suggest a mixture of emotions such as anger, fear, sadness, rage, stress; all the more confusing so that the naked eye probably wouldn't be able to tell. "Well what does it look like to you? I don't have time for talk, so if you're going to finish your drink then just do it." She faces her glass of water and sips some, not paying attention to her surroundings. As soon as she puts her cup down, she looks at the ice in it appearing dazed. In her mind, she processes all the new information she's retained, and wonders what kind of playstyle she should try.

Tsubasa hands his drink hands his alcoholic beverage to Madara and walks over to Phillia.  With very manipulative words, "don't threaten someone who is speaking with me" Tsubasa smiles with a very sly expression.  He turns around and walks back to Madara and asks, "what was it that you had said to me?  Oh wait, I am here because I am following my acquaintance, Alric and I plan to stay as his right hand man.  I see leadership qualities in that man and I with to get him Intel.  Tsubasa turns around again and goes to Iri.  "Leave Iri alone, this is the last chance you'll have, Tsubasa stares at Phillia behind glasses  Tsubasa's says with no waver in his voice.  "lets go Iri"

"Drinks on me everyone! Enjoy till you knock out! " Nixon hears. "hell if im not going to accept that! Bartender two more please!" He grins at the man who said that and says "Oh my god you're a life saver!" he finishes the drink he is currently on and hears on of the girls beside him bad mouthing the kid "Hey the kids just trying to have a little fun lighten up a little, it may do you some good." he looks around 'damn this is getting crazy as all hell, thank god that guy came to pay for the rest of them, im already in hella debt"

"Hello miss" Antofer looks Yuji. "whoa you have some great looking gear what level are you? Antofer stops confused for a moment. why would you be on floor one?" Antofer invites Yuji over to have a drink with him and his party. So I didn't get your name. I'm Antofer." Antofer extends his hand for a hand shake. Oh silly Iri Don't go crazy on that stuff you can handle much!" Antofer sits down next to Phillia. One more drink for the lady Antofer tells the NPC. "That's on me Don't be shy if you would like to join out group just ask or private message me." Antofer Trys to Add Phillia to his friends menu. "Well i don't want to bother you so ill be off" Antofer walks over to Tubasa

She glares at Tsubasa with a look of death in her eyes. She motions over to Tsubasa and stares at him, her body comparable to a brick. Rin is not shaking, she is not afraid. "Say that again and you'll lose a finger." Rin told him bravely. She adds on to her words, "And what are you going to do to me anyways huh? Kill me, I'd like to see you try!" Her anger right now is clearly evident, and it shows in her facial expression. She has her hand behind her back and accepts Antofer's friend request and party invite.

Edited by Phillia

Cyra listened silently to the conversation of the others and the girl with the water. She liked the girl. There was something so familiar about her, she didn't know maybe the girl reminded her of herself in a way. She took a swig of her beer, Cyra stood up, then sat back down. She really wanted to make friends with the girl. Taking another swig out of her beer, and after a deep breath, she stood up to speak with the girl. "hey... um are these boys bothering you?" she asked rather meekly "lets find a quieter corner how about that?" Cyra smiled as confidently as she could. Inside she was skaking though  she could see the anger in the Phillia's eyes.

"mam, I think you are mistaken, I could kill you in one good hit."  Tsubasa pushes his glasses up with no fear.  "and for trying to take a finger off, I am self trained in Martial arts.  But sadly I have no need in finishing you off, for you may just be a tool I can use to get better results in a battle for later on."  Tsubasa glances up with the eyes of a snake.  "dont test me or my acquaintances again.  Do you have any wish to duel me right now?  If you decline my offer I will accept it as no big deal.  Please respond within the next few minutes or I will assume that you declined."

"AWWWWWW, But Tobi, we just got here" he wines as he joins tobi on the way out "Bye friends!" he waves happily "So tobi why are we leaving exactly? I mean you dont have to  be mean to her just cause she was mean to me, i can take it" he smiles "I Cant take care of myself... for the most part... i think." He stops and waits at the door for tsubasa, the innocence showing brightly on his face, 'What was his problem" he thought to himself

The sounds of chattering in the tavern calms him. It's been a long time since he enjoys being in the crowd. Although sometimes a tavern could become a rowdy place. Yuji sigh as he watch a girl and a boy, new faces around here argue. The boozes must have been too strong for them. A voice, barely audible amidst the chaos could be heard coing from a golden haired boy. Smiling he return his thanks, "Anytime, don't hold yourself now."

"Well...a fight could happen...better save my drink..."

Just as he was about to move from the counter, a guy name Antofer and invited him to drink with his party. Shrugging, he return his handshake and follow behind him as he ask him so many thing at once. "Well, the name is Yuji. I'm here to relax and chat while looking for acquaintances and the like."

"So what about you Antofer? You look like someone who's new to everything here."

Edited by Yuji

"GUYS SHUT UP AND SIT DOWN! BOTH OF YOU. YOU DONT HAVE TO DO THIS [censored] HERE!" He yells at the two. as he stands up and steps inbetween them. "If you two are really having problems settle it over disscusion it doesnt have to come to blows, NOBODY NEEDS TO DIE!" he stops and takes a breath "if you two want to fight then fine but dont do it here"

She looks at Tsubasa and accepts the duel. "Who the hell do you think you are picking on a girl who can't defend herself? You're just like a school bully; clawing at the little kiddies for their lunch money." The expression on Phillia's (Sorry, I referred to her as her real name for quite a whole and haven't noticed) face suggests that she is intensely angry. She murmurs "I'm going to kill him..." Memories flood her brain as she remembers her childhood, each memory getting more violent than the last.

Edited by Phillia

"Whoa whoa whoa" Antofer jumps out of his stool and whispers something into Tsubsas (Ill PM it to you) Antofer looks at Phillia, Look i know you are trying to protect your self and not let anyone take advantage of you, but think about it Nixon is right Don't fight. its not even a fair fight. Antofer looks at Tsubsas and then at Phillia. "its not worth it guys So calm down a little." Bartender we need more Whisky over here" Antofer slides some col on the table over to him. "Drink this it will help you calm down a little. Antofer looks around. Okay are we good? Antofer sits back down with Yuji. "What was i saying?"

Alric turns to see the girl and Tsubasa threatening each other.  "Tsubasa, stand down, I don't care how she tries to con you into thinking that you are a bad person, you had good intent to begin with but now its just crazy.  I know outside this zone you could beat her hands down, but have you forgotten what I planned for our group to do?  Thank you for trying to shelter my brother from her, but I will not allow you to face here right now.  Stand down, lose the duel by default, and don't rely on your past."  Alric grabs Tsubasa by the arm and takes him to the other side of the tavern.

Phillia goes up to Tsubasa and attempts to punch him, but as she does, she sees a line of text that reads "Safezone." She stands silent for a moment, then gets back into her normal position, "[censored] with me again, and you'll be in hell." Going back to her seat, she gives Tsubasa the finger sits down and continues to drink from her glass of water. The anger has affected her in some way, and she considers going out to kill some Boars to get stronger. But wait, she was thinking out loud! The words "Boar, Kill, and Stronger" come out of her mouth without her noticing.

Nixon sits back down and grabs his third whiskey, he looks over at Phillia "Look I realize you have got this whole tough girl thing going on but its stupid to go solo. If you would like i will join you. but if not i understand" He takes a sip and looks around at all the faces "man i liked it better when this bar was quite." he thinks to himself. he looks back at the girl "Im not sure i introduced myself Im Nixon, you can call me Nix" He reaches his hand out to the girl not sure what will come of it

True to his word, a fight really break out. This time it escalate to challenge of duel. Yuji stop for a while and look at the party involve. Clearly the one who issues the challenge is stronger, the girl won't stand a chance. Just as try to interfere, the people inside the tavern calm them both. Eventually both of them went separate way, or to be more accurate both went to the oter end of tavern. It's impressive how the girl manage to contain her anger, or it could be that she stopped trying after seeing the Safezone warning?

"Bartender! A hot cocoa for that girl, please. Put it on my tab." With hopes that the drink would clear her head, Yuji take his sit across Antofer. Relaxing a bit, he finish his ale and place his order for another one.

"Well Antofer, how's life inside the game?"

Edited by Yuji

Tsubasa pulls his dagger from behind his back and would have gotten her jugular if the words "safe zone" didn't come up.  Tsubasa is released from Alrics grasp when they reach the other side of the tavern.  "I cannot help anyone, if I cant even protect the people that get threatened by people like her.  She clearly doesn't know her place and I don't think I could even use her as a tool, she is so weak.  The only thing I could get from her right now is the ability to talk like a [censored] and she does that mighty fine!"   after Tsubasa finishes his comment he backed up to the wall.  "I guess I will just have to go against the few morals I do have... I will go solo"  Tsubasa looks up at Alric, "I guess I'll talk later"  Tsubasa leaves the tavern

Zeri walked into the traven in search for some good information. "Man, I'm so bored right now." Zeri said while walking in. Then he noticed all the commotion that was going on. "Well, this place is really lived today." He notices as Tsubasa and some girl getting into a fight. "This is not good for either one of them, regardless of it being a safe zone."  Zeri said to himself as he watches the girl as she walks back to her seat. "Maybe I can try to settle her down some." Zeri said as he walked up behind the girl. "Hi! I think you already noticed that the big, tough looking guy over there is way stronger than you are. So I think it's best to just let this go and just save yourself the trouble!" Zeri said to her with a calming look to his face.