[OP-F1] Surviving in the Game, and such (closed)

Nix walks in to the bar "God, I cant believe this maybe I can find someone to help" Nix thinks, he looks around the bar at all the people and walks up to the bartender and says "I'd like to open up a tab to pay back at a later date." the bartender looks at him "Alright, please enter your name" A screen pops up for Nix to sign, that says that as he makes money,whatever he is in debt will go to the bartender. Nix sighs and hits accept "I'll take a whiskey on the rocks" he says to the bartender as he looks around. "Not much here, maybe someone will want to talk or something, thats what normally happens to me" The bartender returns with the whiskey. Nix takes a sip and waits to see if anyone joins him

Edited by Nixon
  • Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Alric walks into one of the floor 1 taverns with Iri on his left and Tsubasa to his right.   "I think i will take fishing as my profession, it seems pretty simple." He replied to a question from one peron in his group.  Alric and Tsubasa look virtually identical besides the hair color, Tsubasa’s glasses and their weapon of preference.  However the kid beside him was much shorter then either of the other two. Alric stands behind Nixon with an open expression, hands in his pockets, "hey man, the name is Alric, how are you?" Alric focuses his conversation to the person in front of him, a blond, blue eyed guy.  

Iri walks in along side his brother Alric. "What's a profession?" He asks Alric as he walks in. as he enters he notices so many people 'OMG THERE ARE SO MANY PEOPLE!' he thinks to himself 'I WANT TO BE FRIENDS WITH ALL OF THEM' and before Alric can answer the question, Iri is running around talking to random strangers trying to start a conversation, however most of them brush him off or tell him to go away. (I mean he is a short kid who is extremely hyper who wouldn't?) to which he cheerfully responds to with "Alright" and smiles at them before walking off.

"So what type of profession are you planing on taking up, Alric?" Asks Tsubasa to Alric a couple steps in front of the entrance to the tavern.  As Alric and Tsubasa walked in, Iri begins running up to random people.  Tsubasa immediately whispers into Alric's ear, "let the boy try to make some friends in here, the relationships will help protect him in the long run, plus the less I have to talk to him, the better."  Tsubasa stood next to Alric as he gestured to the boy ahead of themselves, near the bar.  Tsubasa stood still and inconspicuously studied the boy by his appearance as Alric tried to commune with him.     

"Hey man, the name is Alric, How are you?" Nixon hears from behind, he swivels around slowly his Whiskey still in hand "I'm good, how are you, Alric? Oh and I'm Nixon but i go by Nix" He says to the man calmly before taking a sip "Want a drink on me?" He asks as the two of them sit down "Bartender, two more please. So, Alric, what brings you here tonight? looking for a party, looking to get drunk, or looking for conversation?" he smirks at the last one "If you're just here to be here then that would make you a very confusing man." He takes another sip.

Edited by Nixon

"From my own person preference, I ask that you not judge a novel by it's title, but instead connect and interact with it before deciding whether the novel is worth continuing".  Alric then smiles and says "But in all honesty I am searching in a tavern, specifically here, looking for individuals who would be alright letting me lead a party into battle.  My friend Tobi here *Gestures at Tsubasa* is currently a rather interesting man who can collect Intellectual information for me.  And that over there is my younger brother, Ma... Iri.   He is quite a child at heart and in size"  Alric says with a open and inviting tone to his voice.  Alric grabs a drink from the bartender and thanks both the bartender and Nixon for the drink.    

Antofer bursts through the door. "Well that was a hard days work crafting all that leather armor!" Antofer flops into a near by stool "Alric, Iri" Antofer smiles at them. So how has your first day around here been?" Antofer looks around man I really need to get off the first floor guys. lucky for you ill stay around and make sure you done die from a boar or something silly like that....I almost did untill Tubasa saved me." That was a little to close. Never Solo guys its a really bad idea. promise you won't I have seen enough low levels taken out to early to stand by and do nothing." Antofer orders a drink "Give me your strongest whisky"   

*gasp* "ITS ANTI!!!" Iri runs over to him and hugs him tight. "Oh my gosh i havent seen you in a looong time! how have you been what have you been doing" he sits down next to antofer and hears him order a whiskey. he looks over at Alric very confused "Hey Alric... Whats a whiskey?" he looks at the four of them all with a drink in their hands "Can i get one alric?" He seems confused and curious at the same time while watching the four men drink the strange substance

Cyra sulks in, heading straight for the bar. She appears in mainly black with white accents as her clothing, a black bow ties her hair out of her eyes. Please, please no one talk to me she begs to herself as she nears the bar full of other players. Cyra knew that she had started this game as a way to connect but it was still so ever hard. She tries to keep her head down as she buys a drink. However in her rush she bumps into a user, a taller boy is seemed with black hair, Antofer. "Sorry," she mumbles trying to move away as quickly as she could.

Edited by Cyra

Nixon, who was ignoring most of what was going on suddenly hears on of the guys at the bar "Hey! Watch it!" Nixon stands up and walks over to them "Look bud, I doubt she meant to hit you and if you spilled your drink just order another one, put it on my tab if it makes you feel better but you don't gotta yell at the girl." Nixon smiles warmly at Cyra "My name is Nixon, but you can call me Nix, whats your name?" His facial expression calm and caring. he looks over at the bartender and looks back at the girl "Can I get you anything?" He asks as he walks back to his seat, assuming the Cyra is following him.

"Hey whoa there" Antofer said and looks to see a shorter girl with white hair. Where did you come from? Antofer looks her down. "you must be new huh i can tell by your low level gear and that starter dagger" Antofer laughs you are not going to make it very far with that. Do you have a party yet? Antofer looks at Iri well buddy whisky is uhhh only for adults, you know what if you can fight you can have whisky." Antofer orders one more and hands it to Iri. "Now go slow okay? thats pretty strong stuff you go there....."

Tsubasa looks over at Antofer surprised to see him enter the tavern.  "hey bud, whats up?"  then a small girl bumps into Antofer and he turns and bellows "hey! watch it!".  Tsubasa tells Antofer, "let her be, she looks... busy"   Tsubasa turns around and grabs his drink from the bartender and just holds it.  "What did you say about a starting dagger?" Tsubasa says enraged.  Don't ever bash someone who starts with a dagger"  Tsubasa frowns upon Antofer's comment to the girl.

24 minutes ago, Antofer said:

As Antofer enters, so does she. She passes by the band of shouting men spilling their drinks and takes a seat besides Nixon. With hood on, she asks the bartender for some water. "And make it quick!" she tells the bartender. She sighs. How is she going to level up? When will she join a guild or something? She stops thinking and bangs on the table with her fist, making a loud thump and possibly the spilling of someone's drink.

[OOC] (I accidently pressed the quote button, so ignore that.)

Edited by Phillia

"Whoa you all good?" Antofer looks at Phillia "you know i think the NPC can only go so quickly, besides whats the rush?" Antofer also notices her low level gear. Well she really could use a party if she doesn't have one already. "Hey miss i couldn't help but notice how low level you are and I'm here on floor one helping new players so would you be interested in joining up with us? Antofer looks at her clothes covered in mud and a few  cuts in the cloth "And honey you could use a new out fit." Let me see if i can whip you up something at my store. stop by sometime okay? first one is free" Antofer smiles would you care for a drink? waters so bland." Antofer sends a invite to party.

Edited by Antofer

"oh...you use a dagger as well?" Cyra asked curiously. She smiles slightly thankful someone understands the awesomeness of knifes. "you know, I mean, mayhap I could join, up with you guys-but i-its not like I need to join a party or anything! I can very well handle myself well enough." Cyra says proudly, "Bartender, a beer if you would." She looks down into her lap, hoping no one saw through her very far fetched lie. Of course she needed help, she was already freaking out, scared to death that she was going to die. Not to mention she had no job, and no way to really survive, other than only one skill level on her knife.

"Hi, who might you be?"  Alric refers to Phillia.  "You seem to have entered at quite an interesting time... and so did she *refers to Cyra*.  Are you looking for something in perticular? Alric stands back up from his seat and walks over to her with his hands in his pockets.  I am Alric, brother to the short small hyper thing over there, and that is my acquaintance Tobi, my current right hand man.  Alric notices the bartender return with her drink and he says "sorry for the bother, If you ever need any help, just PM me" says Alric.  

Nixon, not realizing that someone just sat down next to him hears a loud bang "You okay?" He asks turning around. "Holly crap there is so much going on... I need another drink" He thinks to himself "all this noise is giving me a headache"  He looks down at the party invite "Oh what the heck" He thinks as he presses accept, "Anyone else getting a drink on me? because im closing the tab soon. Bartender I'll take something strong... Surprise me would ya?"

Madara walks into the full tavern and sees tobi next to antofer and madara heads over to tobi and asks what he is up to. While being total oblivious to what just happened, he hears loud bangs and people yelling.  Hey... Madara's red eyes flared, "the hell we doing in a tavern?  He noticesthe water in phillias cup and his expression changes from intimidating to frearful.  Madara backs away slowly

She turns around to Madara and smiles. "Would you mind if I poured some of this on you?" She laughs and awaits a response from Madara, looking at him with that 'I know you want to' look. She leans over a bit closer to him and continues to stare at him with her hood on. If you looked closer into her eyes, you'd see that they are blue and somewhat match with the hair that she has around her chest area. It would appear that her hair was a shade of dark blue as well, kind of like Lucina's.

Edited by Phillia