[OP-F1] Surviving in the Game, and such (closed)

As Nixon's hand draws near her, she slaps Nixon and puts on a cute smile, "My name is Phillia." For an odd reason (Thanks Yuji :D) a bartender goes to Phillia and gives her some hot cocoa. Staring at it curiously, she takes it and thinks out loud "What is this?" After three seconds, she took a sip and a burst of flavor filled her mouth. She smiled, and began chugging the thing for a burst of flavor. Now smiling, her mind is on drugs a bit clearer and calmer. Sadly, someone had to break the peace, and she looks confusingly at Zeri, "What?" She heard absolutely nothing he said at all.

Edited by Phillia
  • Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

"I am not sure how to respond to that..." he looks very confused "anyways about what i said earlier. we should party for a while and level together, I mean..." he looks around "You, that girl (Points to Cyra) and me are the only low levels in here, we should stick together, especially if we want to live" he smiles "and dont think im saying you cant fend for yourself, its more of... well its better when you have help." He smiles warmly at Philla, half expecting another slap.

Antofer lets up after a nice chat with Yuji "I'll be in contact" Antofer smiles "well ladys and gents i think its time for me to retreat to my quarters Antofer Winks at the Unconventional party "well you know where to find me" Antofer walks up to the bartender and hands him a bag of col. ordering one more drink to go. Antofer looks around the Tavern and throws up a peace sign and walks out of the bar. It's getting late and Antofer had to rest for his big quest in the morning.  

Out of confusion and frustration Cyra decided to leave. She was confused as to what had stopped the two and frustrated that the one time she tried to go make friends this whole spiel happened. She finished off her beer, and set off to find somewhere in which she could re-organize her thoughts, and gather some information. As Cyra took one last look around the bar she felt bad for Phillia. The poor girl was already being approached by strange men again. Cyra stood, and started to leave the bar.

Alric goes up to Phillia and says "why did you threaten Tsubasa?  There was no reason for a level 1 to threaten a level 6.  That is very unwise and could even risk you life later on.  You tell Tsubasa that he is like a bully, when you go about doing these things without hesitation.  I think that you have potential, but sadly you will only grow to become a bully to those below you, youself.  I hope that Tsubasa wont take you out on his own... be strong, but please rethink your actions.  I have no faith in a person who threatens those who protect my brother.  Bye... I hope you learned something today.  Alric goes and walks with Madara and Iri out of the tavern.

Phillia pays attention to Nixon's words, and decides it'd be better to fight in groups. She brings her face closer to his, and stares into his eyes creepily. "You are the most innocent thing I've ever seen." She senses something odd, something like someone trying to flirt with her. Phillia takes her face away from Nixon, and sends a friend request to Nixon. After that, she stays silent and finishes her water. The girl pays no attention to Alric and his group of friends, and compares them to flies in her mind. 'They'ye all the same' she thinks in her one safe sanctuary; her mind.

Edited by Phillia

Zeri notices that the girl had heard absolutely nothing he said. "Well, that was a major fail." Zeri said to himself. He then turns his attention back to the girl and said, "Don't worry about it." Then he notices that everyone has started to leave the tarven. He let out a depressing sigh and said, "Aww...the party's over already." He then looks at the girl before he leaves and said, "By the way, my name is Zeri. Maybe we can meet up sometime. Anyway, bye and try not to die too early ok!" Zeri said as he left the tarven.

"Well that was fun Antofer. Good luck on your journey" He raise his mug at Antofer as he see him exit the tavern, along with the other player. As soon as they leave the tavern, the tension in the air disappear altogether. Sighing, he stand up the table and scan around, looking for a company. Noticing that the girl still here along with the golden hair boy, he approaches them.

"Hey there, I noticed that you two still here. My name is Yuji, nice to meet you both. Why don't you two order something rather than drinking those plain waters." He take his sit near them both, trying to pitch a conversation with them both.

"Well, today is kind of rowdy isn't it? Can't believe you accept the duel just now girl."

Edited by Yuji

He accepts and sits down "im hoping she doesnt think im flirting with her, this is like the first time im actually not trying to flirt with every girl i see. yeah... good for me... i guess" he finishes his third glass of whiskey and begins his third as he sits in silence "I hope this damn alcohol kicks in soon i am not even feeling buzzed yet." he continues to think to himself he looks back at Phillia "So what quest do you want to start with, I would like to do the profession quest." he turns to the guy "yeah im still confused on what happened, and do you really think im drinking water, this is my fourth Whiskey, Oh and im Nixon but you can call me Nix"

Edited by Nixon

Phillia turns over to Yuji. "Well, what'd you expect? Backing down like that would show that I am a coward, which I am not." There is still a hint of anger in the way Phillia talks, but most of it should be gone now. She looks back at Nixon again, "Sure, let's do that. Don't chicken out when things get tough alright?" After saying those two lines, she goes back to her normal position and closes her eyes; thinking about how that situation could've gone.

"Well you sure handle your alcohol well, Nix. 3 is more than enough for some people, but I have never seen someone drink up to four glass. Well, someone did go overboard and drink until he puke once..... Anyway, sometimes backing down is not a sign of a coward...but the meaning could have been different for someone else. Sometimes it is necessary to stand up against someone who is stronger than you to prove that you have courage. Don't go overboard though, you don't want to end everything just like that due to recklessness, right?"

Apparently he talks too much. Realizing that, he wash his throat with a glass of cold water. The coldness refresh his body and mind, allowing him to stay sober. Fiddling with the glass, he stare ahead lazily, letting out a yawn once in a while. 

Edited by Yuji

Nixon looks up at Yuji "what is thy story, sir? art thee hither for conversation or to join a party? people confuse me so and alas i still deal with those folk what doth thee sayeth on the topic?" he looks up cheerfully and observantly trying to understand the persons body language. "thee knoweth, thee can learneth alot about someone just come your ways those gents standeth. the language those gents showeth on their own accord is most riveting information." He says in the voice of a Shakespearean actor looking very pleased with himself 

As soon as she hears Nixon speaking old english, she realizes its Shakespeare. "Shakespeare?" Phillia questions that man's work, and believes a majority of it was stolen. Shakespeare was obviously something she didn't learn at her school in Japan, so she asked Nixon "Where are you from?"

As Brax sat unnoticed in the back of the bar, he had an...almost amused smirk on his face after witnessing the interactions between the lower leveled players.  A girl was...in a foul mood, thanks to a slightly higher leveled boy, and it appeared as though they were about to come to blows.  The boy was pulled away by what was hopefully a friend, a golden haired young man who grabbed his arm to pull him to the other side of the tavern, crossing in front of Brax's table.  The angry boy, or so it seemed to Brax's eyes, shoved off the other and left in a huff, off to party elsewhere presumably solo.  He was quickly followed by the other one and his...brother?  And one other, a darkly armored individual, but not before chastising the girl who had...threatened his friends.  'That was...observational enlightening', he thought to himself silently as he sipped his non-alcoholic beverage from a standard mug of glass and steel.  'Though, that girl...might have bitten off a little more than she could chew.'  Brax had not yet seen a duel before, and it would seem that he would not be seeing one today either.  'Oh, well.'  Finishing his drink, he steepled his fingers beneath his chin, intrigued to see how the situation would progress further, though if it did not it was no matter: an observer of human behavior, such that Brax could claim himself to be, would find whatever occurred to be...fascinating.

(OOC - You may ignore me, I just want to see how everything goes, that was wild!)

Edited by Brax

"A fan of literature? At least you have some entertaining hobby. Just here to strike a conversation and to see some new faces...or old acquaintances. Well, this guy here don't have too much experience as those front liners out there. Most of the time I just solo, but it seems that monsters are getting vicious with each passing times. I don't think this old skill of mine will work." He sips his cold water silently before continuing.

"I travel most of the time, going here and there. Floor 1 is the best though since most of the player are concentrated here, on this tavern. That being said, I've travel alone for a long time and this is the first time I've shown myself to public for as long as I can remember during my journey."

"Huh, I talk as if I'm an old man. I'm just a school student and here I am blabbering like my father used to lecture me."

Edited by Yuji

Phillia looks at Nixon again, and being the impatient girl she is, asks him to go on that quest. She tugs on his arm, then stands up. "I'm going on a different quest for now, c'ya." Phillia leaves the tavern, looking the same as she did at first; dirty, rugged, and angry.

OOC: If you want to do that quest, start a thread, I'll join it.

Nixon chuckles to himself for a second, finishing his Whiskey, not even seeming to be slightly buzzed "I am an author and a poet. though only one of my books have gotten published. And not very many people have read it" He turns to  Phillia who tugged on his shirt "alright ill talk to you later" he looks back at Yuji and sends him a friend request "You are insanely powerful, so if your willing to be my friend i would greatly appreciate it."  He smiles warmly and gets some water as well "Its probably best i dont get drunk tonight based on the current standing of everyone" he thinks as he sips his water 

Edited by Nixon

"Insanely powerful, surely you jest. I am nothing compared to those who fight against the floor boss. But then again, you have never seen them in person so I guess that would be fair enough. Well I can be your friend, let me send the request." He open his menu and send operate it with ease, sending the request to Nixon within seconds. While he waits for the confirmation, he order his last mug of ale.

"After this drink, I'm going to take a walk around the town to see if I could find a new equipment. My beloved sword and armor are, unfortunately, reaching the end of its durability and I need to find a great blacksmith to repair it. Without proper equipment I could not even fight the boar in this floor."

Edited by Yuji

"Yeah its getting late, i should probably head home as well, Good luck hunting for equipment and good luck on your journey through SAO!" He smiles at Yuji and walks out of the bar, he doesnt even seem slightly tipsy. "My God that was a trip! What a night! I've made friends and enemies alike. I wonder how my journey will go... regardless i need to stay vigilant, you never know what is lurking around the corner" He thinks as he strolls along upon reaching his inn he looks up at the night sky and smiles "this is the start to a great adventure"

Summery 

Nixon- 1sp – 72col (But looses it all due to his bar tab)
Alric – 1sp – 72col
Iri – 1sp – 72col
Tsubasa – 1sp – 72col 
Antofer – 1sp – 72col
Cyra – 1sp – 72col
Phillia – 1sp – 72col
Madara – 1sp – 72col
Yuji – 1sp – 72col
Zeri – 1sp – 72col
Brax – 1sp – 72col