(Floor 7) Superior Threads (Tailor PK access)

Thanks for your business Tsubasas!" Antofer calls out as he leaves his shop. Hey little Iri hows it going. That cloak? Oh that's a pretty one huh. That would be about 300 Col for The Rose. Is that fine?" Antofer pulls out the cloak look its your perfect size. Antofer folds up The rose and places it in a bag be safe buddy and enjoy."

-The rose

+300 col

Antofer left like today he wanted something comfy so he got to work right away and made to piles of steaming crap to throw away. After that Antofer started to produce a few blankets for his own comfort. Antofer didn't really make anythink helpful today but thats okay he got some Xp and some great blankets. Time for a power nap

Daily craft  -4 mat  All + 1 CD Total of +6xp 

Spoiler

ID# 47479 results: Craft: 3

ID# 47477 results: Craft: 4

Name: Snuggy

Your Profession:Tailor

Your Rank: 3

ID: 47478 results

Roll: 6

Item Type: [Clothing]

Tier: [1]

Quality: [Good]

Description: There is not much to say besides it really comfy. its very soft black and white snuggy

Name: Soft blanket

ID: 47475 results

Roll: 8

Description: A pink and small fluffy blanket it seems to be warm no mater the temperature.

Edited by Antofer

daily craft part 1/2 -1 mat + 8 xp

Name: Kawaii Potato

ID: 47612

Roll: 12

Item Type: [Plushies]

Tier: [1 ]

Quality: [ Perfect]

Enhancements:

Spoiler

Name: Ambition

Effect: Adds +1 EXP for every craft

Description: [A description of the item] (Plz click :3)

Edited by Antofer

Daily craft 2/2 -4 mats +16xp

Spoiler

ID: ID 47618

Roll: 2 +1 = 3 fail + 1 xp

ID : 47619

Roll 5+1 = 6 good item (just will decide what it is later)

+2xp

Name: Protective Armor

Your Rank: 4

ID: 47620

Roll: 10+1=11

Item Type: [Leather Armor]

Quality: [Rare]

Enhancements: Name: Damage Mitigation X2

Effect: Removes (9 * Tier Level) points of damage from every hit to you for every slot used. No matter how much damage mitigation you have, however, you will always take at least 1 point of damage.

Description:  Leather armor that protects it user from most harmful attacks

+5xp

Name: Kawaii jellyfish

ID: 47621

Roll: 12

Quality: [Perfect]

Spoiler

Enhancements: Name: Ambition

Effect: Adds +1 EXP for every craft

+8 xp
Description: [A description of the item]

Edited by Antofer

After receiving a PM Ariel finished the work in her own shop and took Kimba for a walk at a newly opened nearby tailor shop. Reaching the place she enters and looks around while making her way towards the counter. 'Not a bad place' she thought as she asserted the "competition" seeing them both were in the same business branch. Well it wasn't like she was worried that this shop might put hers out of business despite its rising popularity... from what her trained eye could see, he was still in the lower ranks.

Approaching the counter he fixed her gaze on the shop owner and greeted him with a smile: "Hey there, I'm Ariel... got your message that my item was ready. How much col do I owe you for it?" she asked, while sweeping through her inventory.

Antofer happy greeted Ariel, He didnt notice before but she was a much higher level then he was she was he could tell alone from the great armor she had and the beautiful sword she had. "That will be 1,000 col. Antofer smiled as he got the plushie from the back and set it on the counter for her. So what kinda shop are you going to use this for? I would guess your shop had to have been around seeing your level. Antofer looked down and saw the name  Kimba over the huge lion. He was fascinated by the large animal. He him self had a Familiar but his was a squirrel and the little guy was quite scared of Kimba. Antofer got a box for the plushie and then opened up a trade menu to offer the plushie.

"1000 col, ka?" asked the blonde rhetorically as she entered entered the sum in the trading window. "Not too bad ofa price!" she added, with a self-deprecating smirk as she thought of the exuberant prices she had now and those with which she started. Her mood however improved as she heard his question, showing a beaming smile she continued: "Why a tailor shop of course, that being my profession and all... The Lion's Den if you heard of it. It located nearby, outside Snowfrost Village." Her eyes shifted focus from the clerk onto her familiar who was showing a greedy smile, most likely sensing the presence of a small animal... 'Guess this is my cue..' she thought as she took the plushie(which one? potato or jelly?) it was different from her design hich was small enough as to be intended as a weapon accessory, like the ones hanging from phones or bags in real life but it was still cute. She would put it next to her Omamori and give a small bow as it was custom. On her way out she said: "We have to get going now. Nice meeting ya! If you need a help with a quest sometime feel free to leave me a PM." next, sending him a friend invite as she stepped out of the shop and made way towards her own little log house nearby the woods.

-1000 col
+Plushie(Ambition: +1 Exp/craft)

Iri walks back into the shop eager to see Antofer once again. "Hey anti!" he says joyfully "I have a.. unique order i would like you to fill." he fills out the order form and hands over the mats. can you do it while I'm here or should I wait for it to be done?  because I'm okay with ether" He smiles up at antofer happily.

-6 mats

Name: Rampant Lion Leather Bracers

ID: [Leave blank]

Roll: [Leave blank]

Item Type: [Light Armour]

Enhancements: Evasion x 2, Mitigation x 1

Description: Here

Edited by Iri

"Oh hey Iri its gonna be just a moment if you would like to wait, Your in luck i just made that kinda item let me just rename it for you (only for RP) There we go one Rampant Lion Leather Bracers And tell you what here is a little extra something for coming in so often :) Antofer Smiles and hads over Sadist Right arm MK1 & Rampant Lion Leather Bracers. That's on the house so enjoy! Antofer Completes the sale and Walks to the back room. "Be safe and enjoy Iri!"

Crafts below 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

+28 Xp total (+1 on every roll(+1 XP)) Used 4 mats 

Spoiler

Name: Rampant Lion Leather Bracers

ID: ID# 47817 results

Roll: 11+1

Item Type: [Light Armour]

Enhancements: Evasion x 2

Damage Mitigation

Effect: Removes (9 * Tier Level) points of damage from every hit to you for every slot used. No matter how much damage mitigation you have, however, you will always take at least 1 point of damage.

Name: Kawaii Potato MK 2

ID: ID# 47818 results:

Enhancements:

Spoiler

Name: Ambition

Effect: Adds +1 EXP for every craft

Name: Sadist Right arm MK1

ID: ID# 47816 results:

Roll: 9+1

Item Type: [Clothing, Leather Armor, Plushies,]

Tier: [1, 2 or 3 ]

Quality: (Uncommon)

Enhancements:

Spoiler

Name: Damage Mitigation

Effect: Removes (9 * Tier Level) points of damage from every hit to you for every slot used. No matter how much damage mitigation you have, however, you will always take at least 1 point of damage.

Name: Sadistic Passage 

ID: ID# 47814 results

Roll: 6 + 1

Item Type: [Clothing, Leather Armor, Plushies,]

Enhancements: [Use enhancement guide in tutorial for a list of enhancements]

FAIL

Spoiler

ID# 47815 results:   CD 3+1  fail.

LD-20 salvage item  

Edited by Antofer

Nixon walks into superior threads and sees the Kawaii Potato MK 2. "Yo Antofer. I Need This. here is your 1000 col. I am taking this with me!" He drops the coin bag on the table and grabs the plush "it's a potato, Its a cat, It is the best of both worlds! Thanks  for the trade!"

-1000col

+

Name: Kawaii Potato MK 2

ID: ID# 47818 results:

Enhancements:

Spoiler

Name: Ambition
Effect: Adds +1 EXP for every craft

"Thanks Anti! I will put these to good use! Also I would like to buy the Sadistic Passage" he smiles, takes the three bracers, and the armour, leaving an extra mat behind and leaves 'i know just who to give these too!' he thinks to himself 'I cant wait to see the look on his face!'

+Name: Rampant Lion Leather Bracers

+Name: Sadist Right arm MK1

+Name: Sadistic Passage

Edited by Iri

Iri had requested some armor for today so leather stuff so Antofer got right to work he would sell it in his shop he would have to take it to trade with him on some quest or something. Antofer's first try was awful and he had to throw it away but after a few more times he got a rare item. Not perfect but it shop help Iri out. Antofer closed shop and got ready to go find Iri and shop him is new armor.

-3 mats (+1 Xp)                        Total of 11xp

Spoiler

ID# 48215   2+1  results fail

Name: basic cloak-MK4

ID: ID# 48216

Roll: 5+1

Enhancements:

Description: A normal cloak. Long and black nothing special

Name: Leather Armor of deception

ID# 48217

Roll: 10+1

Item Type: [Leather Armor]

Quality: Rare]

Spoiler

Enhancements:

Name: Evasion

Cost: 1 Slot

Cap: 3

Effect: Adds a -1 to the MobD or the enemy's die for every slot taken.

Applicable to: Leather Armor/Light Armor

Name: Savvy

Cost: 1 Slot

Cap: 2

Effect: Adds +x BD when the enemy misses, where X is the number of slots used for this enchant. This bonus goes away after landing a successful attack and does not stack. Every second tier step (tier 3, 5, 7 etc.) this will add a further +1 per slot.

Applicable to: Leather Armor/Light Armor

Edited by Antofer

ID# 48379 CD-2+1 fail

ID# 48383 2+1 fail

ID# 48384 2+1 fail

Name: Pleiades

ID: ID# 48380 results:

Item Type: Light Armor (Cloak)

Quality: Perfect

Enhancements: 1 mitigation and 2  evasion

Description: A white cloak that goes down to the knees, the center of the cloak has a pinkish purple line running through it with gold accents.

Name: Quick Fox ears

ID: ID# 48381

Roll:8+1

Quality: [Uncommon]

Enhancements: Name: Evasion

Spoiler

Effect: Adds a -1 to the MobD or the enemy's die for every slot taken.

Applicable to: Leather Armor/Light Armor

Name: Push Cat

Your Rank: 5

ID: ID# 48382

Roll: 5+1

Enhancements: [Use enhancement guide in tutorial for a list of enhancements]

Description: A lovable pink cat

He entered the shop, only to see that it was wide empty and nothing really stood out. He sighed as he hoped for his Guild ally to be present, but though it didn't seem so. Macradon would take his request paper away again and take it with him to find another tailor that could make some clothing for him. Macradon would exit the shop after placing a small piece of paper with the words written on them.

Hello, Antofer.
I visited your shop not too long ago, but nothing seemed to happen when I asked for someone, so I left. 
I will be sure to come back another time.

Sincerely,
Macradon.

Edited by Macradon
  • 3 weeks later...

Madara entered Antofers Shop and was searching around.  The Robe which he had wanted to get was not in this shop, but he decided to ask the main owner.  "Can I make a request here?"  Madara told Antofer what he planned to have, if Antofer honestly thought he could make it.  Madara described the Robe as having small black symbols around the neck.  He wanted the robe to be "perfect".

Name: (Robe of illusions)

ID: [Leave blank]

Roll: [Leave blank]

Enhancements: [Name: Evasion (3) : Effect: Adds a -1 to the MobD or the enemy's die for every slot taken.]

Description: [

Spoiler

94f17c9d4df93a7ca1c42c025277a376.jpg

(The Cloak)

]

-1500 col, 5 mats

Edited by Madara