{F12-PP} What The Hell is a Wyvern? (Opal, Zandra, Calrex) <<Lord of the Seas>>COMPLETE

Beads of thick water flung from the ends of his ginger locks as he shook his head, staring down at the mud below him. His hands tightened their grip as he coughed a couple of more times once more, expelling the rest of the water from his lungs. He took a deep breath and sat upright on his heels, watching as his ebony haired friend of the KoB dragged her blade through the body of the Wyvern, ending its life in an instant. After her attack, the girl made her way towards Jomei, a rain of red crystals falling to the ground behind her as she did so. The look on her face looked less than amused. Jomei brought one of his legs forward so he could stand up straight to meet the girl to see just what was wrong. He stopped and crossed his arms looking at the girl, "Opal wh-" 

He watched as the girl cocked back he fist and let it fly forward, cracking Jomei straight in the jaw. He stumbled to the side, his body turning and almost falling back into the mud. The man's mouth hung agape for a moment, numb from the strike. Olive-like eyes turned to look at Opal, bringing his hand up to pop his jaw back into place. The man's tongue could be seen moving throughout his mouth, a slight bulge popping out from his cheek. Turning his head towards the dirt, he spat out a small white tooth. Hopefully it would regenerate like other body parts did in this game after a critical attack. 

He knew his mind was not in the right with everything going on.. but did he really deserve this? Jomei ground his teeth, "That thing was planning to kill us. Yes, my mind is not where it should be.. But the Wyvern would have attacked us like that even if I did not run forward. So don't put this whole damn thing on me. I was trying to protect you guys as we all recovered from the boat being knocked over." He tried to keep a calm composure, but he ended up shouting back at her. However, it was the girl's comment about The Velvet Room that struck him as numb. His eyes widened and his defensive attitude disappeared. He froze in place and watched as the girl walked away, trying to keep tears from swelling in his eyes. 

Despite being spoken to by both Calrex and Zandra, Jomei spoke no words. He forcefully swiped his hand up to open his inventory, equipping his old green cloak over his armor. It had become ragged and torn at the bottom from its durability being diminished. "I need to be alone." he said, turning around and walking in the opposite direction, away from the other two, heading back towards the town on his own.

Thread Complete:

100 col each
4 SP (First Completion)
1 SP (Completed prior to)
<<Lightning Rod>> Grants a weapon a one turn paralysis effect on a critical hit. Lasts for one thread. Takes a post action to apply.