(OP) Toes in the Water COMPLETED!

Aikoh frown as she stood right outside the eastern exit to the city. There was something about the place, as though some sort of invisible aura was emanating in from outside of the safe zone. She gripped the handle of her starter battle axe, the weapon way to large for her small frame. She'd already attempted to swing it a bit and had fallen over on her face every time. She had it strapped across her back, but with her only being around three feet tall it looked like a normal two handed battle axe when compared to her. She tentatively inched towards the exit, her eyes wide with a mixture of fear and awe. She reached a foot out through the gate, tapping the other side, out of the safe area, with the tip of her foot before drawing it back in as though it would bite her.

Edited by Aikoh

A short kid-like figured boy runs up to you his eyes wide and his aura hyper, His hair in a messy style. "Hi, I'm Iri!" he reaches out his hand. when he suddenly sees the axe *Gasp* "You use an axe?? My brother uses an axe... are you about to go train? Do you want a companion? I love to train it is so much fun! If you are okay with it I would love to join you!" he looks over at her a cheerful smile on his face. he seems to be trying to contain some untold amount of energy and not scare you away. A breeze blows and The Rose (His Cloak) blows in the breeze. his smile is genuine, as is his happy aura and his open stance, it seems as though he trusted you as soon as he saw you.

Oh Iri you are going to get your self killed Antofer though as he watched them from his shop. Iri was to trusting for his own good. Then agian this new girl didnt look like she could fight a boar let alone try to PK anyone. "Well I had best tag along" Antofer mumbled as he closed up shop and walked over to Iri. "Hey little guy hows it going? who is your new friend you go there? Antofer looks at Aikoh. "Up closer she looked much much younger. "Well if you too don't mind ill tag alone to make sure you guys dont get your self killed. Besides what if we find a cool boss? good loot for everyone." Antofer smiles so what are you too doing today, Whats the plan?

Aikoh shrieked as someone a good two feet taller than her sprinted straight towards her. She should have known that this would happen. All she had done was stuck a toe out of the safe area and now she was being charged by a strange teenager. She covered her head with her arms and clenched her eyes closed, waiting for the inevitable. Nothing happened though, except for a tidal wave of words bombarding her ears. She slowly lowered her arms and opened her eyes slowly. Now that she was looking at him close up, he seemed friendly enough. No one could blame her for getting scared though. She was only seven years old after all. Within a couple of moments another person had come over, asking about training and if he could join them. She had had absolutely no intention of training or fighting today, as she had heard enough stories about players who had gon out before they were ready and died in one hit. Plus, the way that this new guy was talking about finding a cool boss made it sound as though field bosses were common occurrences. She didn't even want to fight a normal low level mob, let alone a boss. 

Iri, realizing he scared her sits down "I'm sorry if i scared you," his voice seeming much more calm then before "If you are new to the game i is understandable to be scared" he smiles warmly. "Anti, we scared her, sit down with me both of you." he looks back to Aikoh "Whats your name?" His smile genuine and compassionate. "You know, you shouldn't play this game alone, How about you join us?" he gestures to Antofer and himself. "we can help you become stronger when you are ready. and my brother can help you learn how to use an axe, that's what he wields, what do you say?"

Antofer sits down with Iri to make him self look less threatening . The little girl was shaking. "Oh hey sorry I scared you! whats your name?" Antofer looks around wait hey do you have anyone looking after you like family or something?" Anotfer doesnt see anyone that looks like a protector for her. Antofer thought about it for a moment and decied he would take her under his wing she was very very young and most certainly not survive with out help. After all he had seen low level players drop left and right. about 200ish players had died in the short time he was here and if he could save someone he would certainly try.  Antofer wouldn't say anthing at the moment so we would spook her though. "Well how did you get here?"

Edited by Antofer

"Hmm.... I think that the boar king is somewhere around here...." Nobuyuki mumbled, wandering around the grass plains of the first floor. Someone has ordered a special material dropped by a rare mob: the Boar King. Boar King was a mini field boss with a lot of health and damage that roam around in the forest  near from Horunka village, and it's usually accompanied by around four guardian boars. However, Nobuyuki has unknowingly made his way back to the Town of Beginning. "Damn... I backtracked. Better went back to Horunka." He cursed in his head, as the young warrior turned and head back to where he came. That is when he saw a little girl, around the age of Comet - the kid he encountered in the Town of Beginning - accompanied by two other boys. The little kid seemed like she was being bothered, and was a little annoyed. "Nobuyuki why do you do this to yourself!"  the young warrior cursed himself, as he quickly make his way to the little girl.

"Hey!" He shouted out loud toward the direction of the three. "Phew.... I finally found you." Nobuyuki said as he kneel down next to the little girl. He continued. "I told you not to go too far from here. Make brother worried sick." Nobuyuki hoped that the little girl would understand that he's trying to help her getting out away from the guys. "So... who's these two, they aren't bothering you are they?" Nobuyuki asked, looking at the two boy sitting next to her. 

Aikoh jumped as yet another player called out to them. She recovered quickly though and turned to face the newcomer. He was a stranger, but he had one of those likable faces that made you want to trust them immediately. It only took her a few moments to understand what the man was trying to do. Even though she was young, naive, and innocent, she certainly wasn't dumb. Was their something wrong with these two, that this other man was trying to get her away from them? She decided to play along, just to see how it would pan out. "Hi Onii-san. No, they just wanted me to help them out with fighting, but im not strong enough." She replied quietly.

Antofer quickly look around as saw the new player. ooo more people Antofer thought to him self. Antofer was alittle confused about the new man. He clearly didn't look related but looks can be deceiving so he just moved on with out much though. Yeah we where about to head out and fight some boars to help Aikoh level up, you are free to join us if you like." Antofer looks at Aikoh that is if you would like me to help. I don't want to get. In your way at all." he felt that he should protect Aikoh though because she was so young. Antofer looks around the open Fields. Well what should we do?" 

CookieKat runs through the fields shouting, "OH MY GOD, BOOOOARS!" His eyes are closed and his arms are up in the air along with CookieKat's mouth repeatedly shouting, "HEELP!" He keeps running until he sees a group of people and stops, panting. "Can you guys." He grasps for air. "Tell me if there's a boar." He grasps for air again. "Behind me?" After speaking that one sentence, he falls on the ground in snow angel form. "That must've been a marathon!" he says. "H-Hey, who are you? Creepy guy in blue armor and brown-haired shorty?"

Antofer reaches his hand down to help up CookieKat "Well i don'tsee any boars so i think your okay." Well uh hello Cookie, I think i ran into you once in town or something. Antofer looks around expecting something else crazy to happen.....okay are we good?" *sigh* okay good. in the last 30 seconds so many people have shown up. Antofer Looked at cookie "wait where did you come from? and its just a boar. you could take one. I hope." anyways do you need help or something? I dont have alot going on"

Phillia watches the group from a distance, "There's the clown that guy told me about." She says as she puts on her hood and begins walking towards them, her black hair (Which looks somewhat like a light bluish color) goes down from her hood and around her torso area; some of it flies in the wind. "Antofer, are you flirting with girls again? Blech, that's disgusting, and look at her! She's a child!" Phillia crosses her arms and turns her head to the side as if she was disgusted. 'I wonder what's going to happen, maybe something fun... Hehehe... Yeah, it has to be something fun, he'll say it's a big misunderstanding and freak out... Or maybe he'll do something else..' She thinks in her mind some very weird thoughts.

KazuAnaka goes walking up to CookieKat with a warm smile one his face with sword in hand. He was about to offer his hand to CookieKat but realizes he was already helped up by Antofer. "Hey Kouta, you're one lucky guy you know that? Those four boars I took on back there are dead, thanks to that girl and a KoB member. If it wasn't for them I wouldn't be here so pay your respects soon Kouta." After giving a mini-lecture he looks around him paying careful attention to the wind blowing the grass and the hair of the hooded girl. He takes a closer look at her hair, and recognizes her. "Oh hey, you're the Japanese girl who helped me. Thankyou." KazuAnaka bows respectfully to Phillia , his head nearly touching the ground.

Iri looks confused over to antofer "Anti... What does flirt mean?" thats when things start to click there are a bunch of people there, and he hadent really met any of them. he then proceeds to go into overdrive introducing himself to everyone and commenting on their weapons, until he reaches Phillia who he notices uses a rapier as well *Gasp* "You use a rapier too?!? That's so cool!" he clearly doesn't recognize  her from before "I Use this one, its called The Lions Fang! which one do you use?"

Antofer looks off into the distance at first he cant make out who it is then remembers making that cloak "Oh its phillia" Antofer waves off to signal her to come over and join the quickly growing group. "Whoa whoa whoa lets claim down with all this there is so much going on. can we go 5 seconds with out something happing? Antofer gets up of the ground and meets eyes with the new man. and hears  Iri, flirting is uhhhh. when a guy and a girl. uhhh ill explain when your older why do you ask? 

Nobuyuki was annoyed at the amount of people slowly adding up into this party. The place is slowly becoming a mess for him, especially when these guys look like teenagers trying to act cool and sociable. He didn't want to leave the little girl alone in this mess of a group. Slowly recognizing one by one from the group that cause one hell of a clutter in the tavern few days ago, now Nobuyuki even more unwillingly to let the little girl alone in this mess. "Er-hem. Antofer, was it? You planning on dragging a little seven years old girl into the wilderness? Do you know how reckless and irrational that is to make a decision like that?" Nobuyuki scowled at the boy wearing blue and brown hair, tried to focus on one person at a time. He was trying his best of putting up an act being a big protective brother, and by far, his act was convincing to say at least. 

Edited by CaptainUndead

As CookieKat gets up he sees Kazuki. "Hey Kazuki, what's up! You had a fun time with those boars I'm guessing, right? RIGHT? Just kidding Kazuki, at least you made it out alive." CookieKat looks back at the group and realizes there are a lot more people than before. "More people? That means a party right?" Kouta puts on a big smile and takes out his spear, spinning it. "Looks like we've got an enemy on our tail! C'mon, let's show it who's boss!" CookieKat charges the boar with a battlecry and his spear. His behavior would remind the others of Iri, and he has a gut feeling that he and Iri might just get along pretty well. "Here I go!" He activates the Sword Art >>Snake Bite<< and fails! "Damnit, got the angle wrong."

ID#47569 Results:

Battle 3

CookieKat 8/8 HP 0/2 Energy

Boar: 4/4 HP 3 DMG 1 MIT

Iri sees the boar and is eager to attack it. so attack it he does. and he swings to right of it missing it by a hair "darn!" he says under his breath. and backs up pulling his cloak tight around him. he gets ready for another attack. 'I hope this goes quick i think its time to go home' he thinks to himself. 'I guess it depends on what Anti wants. Oh well' He looks around and runs back to Antofer

ID# 47574 Result: Combat 4 (Fail)

CookieKat 8/8 HP 0/2 Energy

Iri 8/8 HP | 2/2 Energy | 1 Evasion

Boar: 4/4 HP 3 DMG 1 MIT

Edited by Iri

(I killed the boar with a sword but for RP sake I flicked it) Antofer sighs "welp, i had better help" Antofer walked over to the boar unimpressed. watch out dont want to hit you guys" Antofer flicked the boar on the nose and he exploded into pixels all over the place (mostly covering Phillia ) wll thats done and over but be careful dont kill anything else! i wasnt ready! Antofer looks over silly cookiecat. Antofer comes back and lays in the grass. Its really pretty today guys. good day for a adventure dont you think?"

ID# 47575 results:

Battle: 10

boar ded

Edited by Antofer

Tsubasa slowly claps his hands in very mild, sarcastic amusement.  "Great job Antofer, killing a weak boar."  Tsubasa just keeps an expressionless face when he arrives at their location.  Seems like this group is just hanging around over here... ok"  Tsubasa feels a person tap his shoulder, and when he looks over, Alric has also came and waits behind him.  While Alric moves over to his younger brother, Tsubasa moves to converse with the new strangers, Antofer, and Phillia.  Tsubasa is wearing a white cloak with a green snake isignia on the back, as well as white armor for his forearms and shins.