(OP) Toes in the Water COMPLETED!

Alric follows Tsubasa to a group of players, and notices that Iri and Antofer and the dangerous girl were all together.  Alric quickened his pace and tapped Tsubasa's shoulder.  Then Alric moved toward his brother and says, "whats up bro?, you participating in these mob fights?"  Alric laughs and puts his thumb up.  "Show the mobs how much you've developed."  Alric extends his arm to fist bump his brother.  Alric thinks to himself, *damn I need to put my act together in order to get a profession.  Tsubasa would be willing to go with me and Madara to grind against mobs.*

Edited by Alric

Nobuyuki narrowed his eyes, the group is getting bigger and bigger by the minutes, and that's not good to him. At this point, it's getting really crowded and very cramp for Nobuyuki to be able to withstand. He knelled down next to the little girl, and placed his hand over her shoulder. "I need you to trust me on this one." He whispered to her, as Nobuyuki took a gentle hold of her hand around the wrist and slowly lead her away from the mess. "What am I doing right now?" Nobuyuki asked himself, slowly trudging through behind the crowd of people with the little girl by his side.

Edited by CaptainUndead

"Hate all you want, that kill was beautiful!" even if it did cover my friends mostly phillia with pixels. "Well I think we should head out and get something done today. Its already mid day and what do we have to show for it. Well that dead boar but i want something good" "like this" Antofer bends over and looks and a fine Cotton plant.(Only for RP) It stands tall and healthy before he picks it up and puts in into his inventory. "Okay phillia go clean up. Everyone else lets go kill that king boar our friend is after? sound good?" Oh this better work, and its gonna be hard to keep Aikoh safe. I'll tell her to just stay behind me I suppose. 

ID# 47580 results 9+4 fail 

Edited by Antofer

Axe against his shoulder, Brax was making his way back into town from the far eastern end of Floor One.  While he was...much too powerful for the regular mobs that populated most of the area, there were several field bosses out beyond the horizon, at the edges of the floor.  A tired face spoke of gritty battle, and his worn and nicked Battle-Axe as well as multiple scratches across his Veteran's Breastplate, told a vivid story all by themselves.  As he came into view of the Eastern Gate of the Town of Beginnings, he saw...a veritable smorgasbord of players, mostly under level 10, gathered at the gate.  Some remained inside the safe zone barrier, while others wandered outside it.  A dangerous situation, to be certain, at least in Brax's eyes: those outside the barrier were at risk of PKing, if those inside had the inclination, and those they attacked would have no recourse.  However, the stalwart stoic had no need to become involved: he felt no connection to any of them, not really.  Although he recognized one of the young men, Antofer from that tavern a few days ago, as they had only briefly shared some drinks and conversation he felt no need to truly stop and converse.  Brax passed the large crowd, making his way back into the city proper, purpose in his gait as he walked.  If he was acknowledged he may have answered, but it was highly unlikely.

Aikoh frowned as she was pretty much mobbed by all sorts of players, the majority of them ignoring her and joking around, and the few that did notice her were trying to get her to leave the city with them for whatever reason. The only person in the group who seemed sensible was attempting to lead her away from the group. She nodded to him. she gripped his hand, her own hand dwarfed by the size of his. She most certainly trusted him more than anyone else in that group, and he had been the most deceptive. It was a bit strange, but she could understand his motives, unlike the other players. 

Edited by Aikoh

Tsubasa stares at Antofer confused.  "So now we are going to fight a king boar?  What are the stats of such a boar?"  In Tsubasa's mind, he was thinking, "why is Phillia covered in pixels?  She is weird alright.*. Tsubasa remembers the bread crumbs incident several days prior to the present time.  *man was I stupid, I haven't quite figured out what I did in the wrong.  What a drag*. Tsubasa cleared his mind of that and proceeded to double check his available potions.

With all the commotions that's happening within the group, it created a perfect distraction for Nobuyuki and the girl to snuck pass everyone and quietly heading back to town. Nobuyuki held a gentle but firm grip on the little girl's and the whole way. He had established a good trust between the girl and himself, but not everything can be a hundred percent certainty. After the two had made a good distance from the group, and now in some place elsewhere in town, Nobuyuki let out a sigh of relief, letting go on the little girl's hand. "That was one heck of a pain to deal with." Nobuyuki mumbled under his breath, inaudiable to the little girl

"Alright... I think we're safe from those guys now." Nobuyuki turned to the little girl. This is the second time he saw someone as young and innocent as her, with the first time being Comet. "Now that they're out of the picture, you might be confused about why am I doing this. Well, the truth is, I saw that you're a little annoyed by the first two, so I decided to went in and help, but I have no idea what I was doing at the time so I just fake being your brother." Nobuyuki explained his action. He was glad that the little girl saw that he was trying to help and went along, or else the whole ordeal would be much more complicated. 

Phillia takes notice of the two sneaking past the large group and follows them, "You two look a lot like brother and sister." She says jokingly. "I'm just kidding, I know what you're trying to do so you don't need to spill the beans out loud." She reaches for her rapier and pulls it out, suggesting that she wants to help Aikoh (The loli) fight boars.

Wait what? where did half our group leave of to Antofer is taken back. Should we wait or what? Antofer looks around and saw Phillia leaving just at the right moment before she faded into shadows behind a building. Hmmm I have seen traps where a young person leads someone self to a trap but i think Philllia should be able to handle her self though. Antofer looked around wait. The guy waht wanted to hunt the king boar is gone too! Antofer sat down in the grass. He would wait a moment to help them should they come back but if not he guessed he would return to his little shop and craft the day away.

Aikoh was astonished by how many people wanted her to fight boars, or to help them fight. She had never said anything about fighting, and she most certainly didn't want to fight. She was only seven, and she couldn't, not for the life of her, understand why people wanted her to fight. "It's okay Mister. I understood what you were doing." She said before turning to the woman who had followed them and was now holding an unsheathed rapier. It was a very threatening gesture, and she felt the blood in her veins go cold at the sight of it. Even though she was in a safe zone and couldn't get hurt, she had seen how some of the other children had been bullied with the pushback effect from weapons. 

She sheathes her rapier noticing the child was scared. Phillia takes off her hood and offers Aikoh a friend request, "If you ever need any help, then just message me." She tells the little girl before walking off to an alleyway, the shadows they offer mask Phillia's escape and she is now nowhere to be seen.

-Phillia leaves the thread

Nobuyuki was a little startled when the girl from the previous party, and also the one in the tavern few days back followed them. Looks like to wasn't a clean get away after all. Seeing the girl brandished her weapon and asked a little seven years old girl to go on a hunting trip only furiated Nobuyuki even more. Reaching out for his swordplay his back, he scowled at the girl. "Don't you think that asking a seven years old out on killing boars is an absolutely stupid idea? What if she got hurt, injured or even worse? What about that? Can't you people think rationally for once. We're stuck in this death prison, and you people just messing around. Honestly, I don't think I should waste my time here." Nobuyuki took a gentle hold of the little girl's hand, turned around and walk the opposite direction. Before he go, the young warrior gave a warning to the girl. "Tell your friends, if you ever touch my sister, you will regret it." With those warning words, the two walked off.