[F1-OP] After The Journey (Complete)

CookieKat came bursting into a tavern after running what seemed to be a marathon. "HELLO ALL! LET'S HAVE A PARTY, DRINKS ON MY TA-" These were the last words he ever said, HE DIED! collapsed on the floor with bruises on his legs and hands. Kouta starts murmuring language that cannot be understood and his mind is lost in a blank space ( Baby, and I'll write your name). 'Damn, I wish Kazuki is here, parties are boring without someone telling you you cant go." He snaps out of his delusions and sighs. "KAZUKI, WHERE ARE YOUUUUU!" CookieKat shouts menacingly.

Edited by CookieKat

Tsubasa was sitting in a chair in the left side of the tavern.  He was just drinking some water in the corner, thinking about his adventures thus far.  His long white hair was tied back and he has a large white cloak, which has the emblem of a snake.  Tsubasa hears a person burst into the tavern and unexpectedly offer drinks on him.  Tsubasa then watched as he appeared to fall to the ground saying something in an unrecognizable language.  Tsubasa decides he shoild make sure the person was alright.  Tsubasa walks to Cookiecat and asks, "Are you ok sir?  You look like theres something wrong."  Tsubasa stands at 5 foot, 12 inches, looking rather expressionlessly at him.

Edited by Tsubasa

Antofer jumps on cookie cat hey get up cookie! "Antofer look at him hows it going buddy! I already have alot of drinks thanks though! he see Tusbsas hey you want a hug? Im huggy right now!. I LOVE YOU GUYS! Antofer looks around the tavern and then swayed alittle i dont fee so hottt......Antofer is alittle drunk and falls on the floor and passes out. asleep on the bar floor thinking about how he was trapped (bad dream :C)

Nixon hears a clatter from the entrance of the bar and someone yelling, he gets up and walks over to the man reaching out a hand to help him up "Calm down kid, Have a drink on me would you?" "God they don't get any weirder than this do they?" He asks himself as he leads CookieKat over to the bar "Bar tender One Strong Whiskey please!" He says as he grabs his own and sits CookieKat down 

Tsubasa then helps antofer get back up. "Are you ok... Antofer?  Why are you drunk?  Is your flirtatious self nkt getting with any girls?"  Tsubasa guides Antofer to a seat, not as concerned with the man who fell to the ground.  "Do you happen to have any more good items made in that store of yours?  I personally am having a hard time making effective potions to sell."  Tsubasa helps Antofer into a chair on the other side of the tavern where he was sitting before.  "So, do you want another alcoholic drink, or are you ok for now?"

Phillia turns around from her normal sitting position, taking notice of the strange man who just fell over. Phillia giggles and goes up to Tsubasa, "Did he hit a soft spot on you?" She asks him jokingly. She pats Tsubasa on the back (No Tsuphillia! That ship will never leave harbor! Embargo ahoy!) and goes back to sit down next to Nixon and gives him the 'Really?' look. She finds it odd; the guy just fell down like he's drunk and Nixon is trying to get him even more drunk. 'Weirdos' she thought.

Kazuki enters the tavern looking at CookieKat. "Kouta, you're a mess. What've you been doing pal?" He walks up to a table and requests two waters. "Oh, and could ya' deliver one to my friend, he's the one screaming and shouting, thanks." He leans his arm on the table and looks at Kouta. "You need to take better care of yourself, you know what's going to happen once I die right?" He appears to be a bit stressed out and puts his hand on his forehead."You worry me a lot Kouta, so don't do stupid things like that again." He tells him assertively.

Kouta goes over to Nixon and drinks the strong whiskey. "WHOOOAAA! THIS STUFF IS AWESOME!" He flails around hitting Nixon in the face accidentally and his face reaches the floor. "Naaaut feelin' soo hott..." CookieKat rises up again on his two legs and leans over to Nixon. "Hello there, aren't you a cutie?" Kouta's cheeks are red because he is clearly drunk or drunker than Antofer. "Once we get back to the real world, I'll put a ring on that finger, whadd'ya say?"

Nixon laughs and thinks "well phillia is sitting over their lets play this out" He looks at CookieKat blushing as well "Well arent you just a charmer, but I dont want a guy who is not down for the chase" He says in a sultry voice. "Mind giving me a hand, sweetie?" After getting up and sitting back down it is obvious to anyone paying attention that Nixon isn't drunk yet "I need to call upon my Flirtasous past... though i have never flirted with a guy before... we will see how this goes" He looks over at CookieKat, Nixon trying to make himself looks as cute as possible, "How about you be a dear and buy me a drink sweetie?" he asks, following it up with a wink.

Phillia looks at Nixon and CookieKat in delight. 'Guy on guy!' Her mind explodes as she is very excited, she couldn't bear it anymore and opened a nearby window so that the sun can come in. Phillia exits the tavern and looks through the window, imagining Hikaru and Kaoru from Ouran Host Club as CookieKat and Nixon. "Yes, yes! Twincest!" She shouts unaware of how close she is to Nixon and CookieKat.

Tsubasa does not pay any attention to Phillia, Nixon, and the drunky, and concentrated on helping Antofer getting sober.  Tsubasa pulled back out the water and drank the rest of it.  He thinks to himself, *Why am I alive?  What is my purpose... and how do friends work?*  Tsubasa then glances over to see Phillia watching Nixon and drunky talk... then Nixon winks at the drunkard and Tsubasa whispers "nope".  Tsubasa waits for Antofer to respond to his question.

After a long day, the purplette decided to head down to Floor One and grab a nice drink. She really was not much into going out and drinking on her own, but after a day of unsuccessful crafting - as well as all of the stress she has been under since that night on Floor four - she desperately needed one. The girl brought her hand up, the sounds of soft bells as her menu opened, she tapped to unequip her armor, but stopped short. She was back on Floor One.. she did not want to look like she was a newer player, especially since she had been out and about on higher floors. That being said, she decided to keep her heavy armor on and Izunami at her side.

She stepped into the open doorway of the bar, where she heard the sounds of someone yelling. Her yellow eyes observed the scene on a man laying on the floor. She slowly raised a sharp brow and sighed, stepping forward and talking a large step over the man's body, avoiding stepping on him. She walked through the rest of the bar and sat at the long counter on a stool. ~"I'll just take a beer please."  A couple of seconds later, the bartender returned with a glass mug filled with an amber colored liquid. She closed her eyes and wrapped her tanned fingers around the mug and brought it to her lips.

'What are the odds...' Brax mused to himself from the back of the tavern in which all this was going on, 'that I would be in the exact same place, at roughly the exact SAME time, as these people yet again?'  He had been nursing his drink for several hours, idly passing his time by observing, yet again, the goings on of Floor One.  His hunting trips done for the time being, Brax was...indulging his other hobbies of observing people and their social interactions, choosing again the first floor due to the sheer amount of people that populated it's expanses.  There they were again, the wild and crazy bunch of kids that had been making a name, or possible nuisance, of themselves for quite some time on this floor.  The message boards were alight with their antics, having recently appeared and stirring up attention across several floors.  Brax sipped from his drink again, the cold mug of glass and steel satisfying against his lipped as he downed it's contents languidly.  He was in no rush, as he found the tableau...highly fascinating.  Even the purple haired lady who had just walked in, of a higher level due to the look of her armor and weapon as she stepped lightly over a fallen body, was an intrigue to watch as she ordered a beer, if his ears did not deceive him from as far away from the action he was.  'Let's see what happens...' Brax again muttered silently, steepling his fingers as he watched the spectacle.

KazuAnaka looks at the chaotic scene in the tavern. "Oh dear lord... What've you done Kouta! Ah, well, I guess I'm just going to leave then." Kazuki gets up from the seat he was just perched on, and exits the tavern. He had already decided before that he was going to just wing it and let CookieKat deal with his own problems, after all he was getting a bit more mature.

-KazuAnaka leaves the thread

Teselmar had been having a nice, quiet drink, all alone in this tavern on the first floor. The conversation across the room had gotten louder and louder, and he looked over as he withdrew a cigarette from his inventory. Smoke swirled around his head as he observed the commotion. It looked like one of the kids he'd saved out in the forest earlier, as well as that loud Japanese girl. A purple haired young woman was sitting nearby, as well as a familiar face in Brax. 

He wondered if any of them would notice him there. Either way, he sipped his drink and puffed on his smoke, letting the conversation wash over him. Glad to see that people can still have fun in times like these...

It was a quiet day around his shop, like always, which led Ishida to go traipsing around the first floor in search of something to alleviate the burden of his boredom.  As luck would have it, his boots brought him to the open front door of a tavern he had been in once or twice before.  The inky haired teen strolled into the bowels of the tavern with his hands jammed deep into the pockets of his pants and upon seeing the rambunctious patrons in starter armor, made a loop and walked right back out as if he immediately regretted the decision to even enter the establishment in the first place.

Sigh.  Dang it.  Ishida inwardly muttered.  In the back of the tavern, he had caught sight of a familiar shock of blonde hair; he had seen Teselmar lurking in there.  Grumbling, he pivoted upon his heels and re-entered the building, doing his best not make eye contact with the crazed peanut gallery as he snaked his way over to his buddy--only pausing to bump his fist against Brax's shoulder as he passed by.  He pulled into a chair next to Teselmar and whispered under his breath.  "What... the heck.. is going on here?"

Edited by Ishida

The girl took hold of her glass mug with both hands, looking over the brim of the glass at the still liquid in the cup, and how much she had drank already. She closed her yellow eyes slowly and brought the glass up to her lips, taking an elongated sip. She listened to the various antics that were goin on behind here.. the different players yelling various things, and that other one still on the floor so it seemed. She felt her brow twitch, and he grip of the glass tightened. She placed the cup down with force, creating waves in the amber liquid that splashed the insides of the cup. Her eyes remained closed, refusing to turn and give in to seeing just what was going on behind her. This was her time to relax.

He had seen Ishida waltz into the tavern from outside, turn around and leave, then re-enter moments later with a sour expression on his face as he came to sit with his...friend?  Brax was unsure as to the relationship between Teselmar and Ishida, though to be perfectly honest it was not his concern.  No, at the moment the only thing he was fully interested in was the antics before him, the starter players and their...frolicking.  the darkly armored boy thumped a hand to Brax's shoulder as he passed by in greeting,  Brax grunted in response himself, and the boy whispered something to the blonde as he sat down, something that Brax couldn't hear from where he sat.  And while Brax was not one to need conversing companions, he also desired...a sounding board or two so as to...commentate on the situation.  And besides, remembering how Ishida had...treated him the previous time he had walked up to him in a tavern...Brax wanted to investigate...just why it had happened, for his own peace of mind.

"An amusing display, is it not gentlemen?"  said Brax as he stood from his own seat and made his way to tower over the other men nearby.  "I am sure that Ishida can attest...to these adventurers' shenanigans from the last time he saw me.  The social interactions are...vibrant, to say the least.  Just the other day, I observed several associates of these individuals...almost come to blows in another tavern setting.  It was...illuminating and fascinating.  Greetings, Teselmar."  With that, Brax sat down and joined the two, sitting to Teselmar's right while Ishida was seated to the left.  Perhaps they had a take on the unfolding display?

"Hello, gents." Teselmar acknowledged Ishida and Brax, tipping his drink back. He signaled for another one as he sighed contentedly. "How are you two doing? Staying alive?" It wasn't often that Teselmar got to observe others, rather than being the center of attention.

He gestured towards the younger adventurers gathered nearby. "Kids these days, amirite?" He said with a sarcastic grin.

Phillia realizes how chaotic the scene is getting; CookieKat and Nixon flirting, people flooding in the tavern. It's time to leave, no twincest for today, she tells herself. She decides that it is time for her to get serious about this game, and start power leveling. Walking away from the window, she makes a goodbye wave and is now nowhere in sight.

-Phillia leaves the thread