(PP-F1) Freedom (Undead)

Aikoh smiled, glad that the man had told off that strange woman. What sort of mean person tried to pressure a seven year old into fighting for them. She was glad to have met this guy, who's name she still didn't know. She decided that she'd just call him Onii-san for now. After all, she imagined that if she had an older brother, that he would be just like this nice man. "Thank you for helping me Onii-san. Do you know why people are so eager to fight?" She asked quietly as they walked, still holding his hand.

It's been for a while now, and neither of him or the girl seen anyone from the previous group that had followed them. Hearing her question baffled Nobuyuki for a second. "Did she just call me..." Nobuyuki was confused for a second, unsure what to do when the little girl called him "onii-san". Found an empty wooden bench, Nobuyuki sat the little girl down, and sat down next to her. "I don't know really. Maybe they're just a little over-enthusiastic. Either way, I say they're just irrational in making choices." Nobuyuki explained to her, didn't want the girl to hold any grudges or bad intentions toward anyone. Then he remembered. "Oh right, I haven't even introduce myself properly. Hi, I'm Nobuyuki. You can call me Tobi if you wish." The young warrior gave away his true identity. It was something that goes against his principles in AinCrad, but he trust the little girl enough for him to tell her his real name.

Aikoh smiled as the man set her down on the bench before sitting down next to her. His answer sounded very reasonable, and she could sort of understand why they would do that now. Still, she felt like it was a bit irresponsible of them. She leaned her head on his shoulder as he spoke to introduce himself, letting out a little yawn. When he was finished she sat back up straight to introduce herself. "It's nice to meet you Tobi. Ill just call you Onii-san though, if that's all right with you. I'm Aikoh." She replied.

It's been a long time since Nobuyuki had a good rest. Lately, he had always been on the move, shifting between floors grinding for experience. Letting out a sigh of relaxation, Nobuyuki closed his eyes. "So... Aikoh, did you play this game with any other people, or did you play this game by yourself?" Nobuyuki asked. He have had doubts of Aikoh and the little boy named Comet he met some days back. Maybe the two could be somewhat related together. 

Aikoh was surprised when the man seemed to be just as tired as her. She supposed that it wasn't all that odd though. After all, he had probably been working the entire day farming for materials or something similar. All she had been doing was trying to work up the courage to take a step out of the city. She turned to face him, noting that his eyes were closed as he spoke. "Well, I joined with my best friend, but after the announcement we got separated and I haven't seen him since." She thought for a moment, wondering if she should ask him if he'd ever met Comet before deciding that that was probably for the best. "His name is Comet, have you seen him?" She asked, not expecting anything. It was a fairly large game with a fairly large number of players after all.

"Just as I had expected." Nobuyuki thought. His speculation was right. Aikoh and Comet was somewhat related to each other, since Comet did mention about finding someone. "I had meet Comet a few days back. He's a very nice kid if I do say so myself." Nobuyuki replied to Aikoh. "I believe I met him near an Inn somewhere in this town. If you wish, I could give him a notification so he'll know that you're here. After all, you two are best friends right?" Nobuyuki asked, looking at Aikoh. She seemed content when he mentioned about Comet. 

Aikoh got excited at the mention of Comet, her smile widening. She had known that he wasn't dead. What she really wanted to do was to bake him cookies. "Yeyeye!" She exclaimed excitedly, almost bouncing off of the bench. She couldnt wait to see him again, even though she had made almost no progress with her leveling and hadn't actually figured out how to bake cookies yet.

"Woah, there. Easy now, you wouldn't want to fall down now." Nobuyuki was taken off guard a little when he saw her reaction. He knew she was going to be happy, but he did not expected for her to be that much excitement. Seeing that the sky is getting darker, Nobuyuki sighed. "Hey, uh... Aikoh. If you don't mind, I think we should go and have a good night rest for today. I'll send him a message to let him know that you're here. For the time being, let's go and get some shut eyes." Nobuyuki suggested, standing up from his seat and wait for Aikoh before both went to a nearby inn and rent two small rooms for both to stay for the night. In his room, Nobuyuki started on writing an invitation for the little boy Comet to set a meeting point at Heaven's Garden.

To: Comet

It's Tobi. For the time being, I am currently with a friend of yours. Her name is Aikoh. She is very excited that you're still alive and well. Come meet me at Heaven's Garden shop. Your friend will be there too.

Aikoh smiled as the man said to calm down or she might fall off of the bench . She did as he said though, even though she didn't really care whether or not she fell off. "Okay Onii-san." She replied to him, gripping his hand gently as they headed to a nearby Inn. She wished that she had had an older brother as cool as Onii-san... Still, regardless of how much she trusted him, she made sure to lock the door to her room before drifting off into a peaceful sleep. She couldn't wait to see Comet the next day!

While the man and Aikoh had been sleeping peacefully in two warm, comfortable and small rooms, Comet had found a random place in a dark valley to rest his eyes in. Sure, it was cold and scary out there but Comet had no better place to settle the night. The day had taken quite a bit of him and he was looking forwards to falling asleep quickly. Despite the conditions, Comet stayed active and stayed optimistic that he would soon be able to gather enough Col to rent a few rooms. Comet was definitely not the type of person that would be bothered by this small event. Indeed, he was already used to these types of conditions from his experiences in real life. Comet sighed, closing his eyes and cuddling up tightly to attract as much heat as possible event though there was no heat around him. With a shiver, he soon heard a notification. Hm? A PM? I haven't gotten one of those before... Comet thought and after he read it, Comet became quite excited... It seemed like the man had found the person that he was looking for. I need to keep calm and sleep so I can hurry and meet up with her tomorrow.

Laying on the bed unable to sleep, Nobuyuki's mind started pondering on the things that happened today. He had spent the good half of his day trying to find the boar king, but was unable to. Then he met a little girl, bugged around by two pesky passerby, that quickly turned into a massacre of pure chaos. Although he had successfully get Aikoh away from the crowd, which she clearly didn't enjoy staying in. Now, he's laying in bed, pondering why the girl decided to call him "onii-san". Shaking away the thoughts, Nobuyuki tried to get some shut eyes, but unfortunately couldn't. He stayed up for a long time, wondering what to do.

~Next Morning~

"Wha...? It's morning already? I must have dozed off." Nobuyuki woke up from the sunlight shone into his eyes through the window. Opened the HUD to check the time, he found that it's only around 7:00 AM. "Still relatively early." He told himself, getting out of the bed and get ready for the meeting arrangement with Comet. On his way out, he knocked on Aikoh's room. Hearing no reply, he assumed that she still sleeping. He sent her a private message, telling her to come to the meeting point once she woke up. After that, the young warrior made his way to Heaven's Garden himself.

To: Aikoh

When you are ready, come and meet me at the Cafe in the end of the Street. It has a big sign with a pair of white wings. Turn left from the Inn and you'll find it. I have a special surprise for you once you get there.

Aikoh rolled over in her bed, her breath catching in her throat as she woke up, causing her to snort. She yawned and brought up her HUD to check the time. It was only 9:00 am or so, so she hadn't slept in too late. She saw a notification on her messages, so she quickly opened them up, reading through the message from Tobi. She smiled. She liked surprises, especially special ones. She quickly got ready and unlocked the door, racing down the stares and out of the exit. She skipped her way down the street to the place that Tobi had described, entering with a broad smile on her face as she looked around for her Onii-san.

Just like Comet had anticipated. He had not slept very well. How was he to sleep when he had spent the night in absolute coldness and in horrible conditions. There was no way. Even for someone like Comet who was used to such situations, he was unable to adapt to such heavy conditions. However, Comet had nowhere else to go and he had seen other players do just what he had done... sleep in the open. If others could do it, so could he. With a sigh and a loud yawn, he stood up, rubbing his eyes as the bright sunlight shone upon his face. Seems to be a bright day. Comet thought, walking out of the darkness into the light of the town where people had already started to walk out of their shops to start off the day. Comet paused in order to allow his eyes to adjust to the new-found lightness and looked around in curiosity to remember where he was and what had happened the previous night. Soon, he remembered pretty much what had happened. He was to meet up with Capt in a place called "Heaven's Garden". He was unsure whether the man had truly found his friend but if there was a chance that it was so, he was not going to hesitate to meet up with her. Indeed, he had wanted to have a reunion for a while now and the chance was finally here. Comet did not exactly trust the man that much but he was willing to risk it to find the girl he wanted to find. Hm... Heaven's Garden. Isn't that Helios's shop? Now... Where is it... Comet thought. With that, he soon remembered and hurried over in no time to see Capt was already there. However, the girl was nowhere nearby at the moment.  "Where's Aikoh?" He asked, looking around to see if she was hiding somewhere.

Sitting in the Cafe, waiting, Nobuyuki sipped on his cup of coffee. Once Comet came through the door of the shop, he wasted no time speed toward Nobuyuki and asked for Aikoh's whereabouts. "Relax, she's coming. I hope she doesn't stay in bed for too long." He replied, invited Comet to sit down next in the table. "You want something to eat while we wait?" Nobuyuki asked, picking up the menu. The time spent waiting for Aikoh stretch to nearly two hours, which make Nobuuyki to grew suspicious in whether if she's still sleeping or. 

Aikoh smiled, seeing Undead sitting in the cafe. She made her way over to him and enveloped him in a hug, at least, as best she could being really tiny. She pulled back to see Comet sitting there as well. She blushed and looked down at her feet, not really sure what to say to him. She had missed him a lot, and was really glad to see him, but she wasn't entirely sure how to express that out loud. Instead all she could do was blush and look down at her feet, at least for the moment.

Comet yawned. He hadn't eaten the previous day. He sure wouldn't mind having something to eat early on in the day so he can perhaps go on a material gathering session later. Comet smiled and nodded his head. "Let's buy some cookies for when Aikoh comes and we can share them!" Comet said, still excited and spoke with impatience. Geez... Where is she? Comet thought, looking around, still unable to see the pretty girl in the distance and the surrounding area. Stop keeping me waiting. Comet thought, yawning once more as he waited for Capt to get that order in. However, the surprise would be spoiled because, at that instant, a familiar girl's face popped into the scene. Without a second's pause, Comet realized that this girl was his childhood friend. She was a sweet and kind girl and Comet watched as the girl hugged Capt in a warm manner. Of course, when Aikoh looked at him, he too, blushed and looked away in embarrassment. Sure, he was excited to see the girl but it's been such a long time of Comet searching for her and when he finally meets up with her, he is completely wordless. After a few moments, Comet went up to the shorter girl and gave her a big, huge and wordless hug.