(PP-F3) EaL Teh New Cookie Maker (Hikoru) COMPLETE!

Spoiler

<<Earning a Living>>

This quest takes place on Floor 1
This quest is repeatable

This RP will not count in the benchmark

Description: Every player, to survive in this death game, must make some form of Col. For some, they just hunt mobs. For others, they may earn a living and take up a profession. may meet During your search for a profession you meet a friendly NPC who will train you with your profession. You will have to material hunt and craft your item, or receive a free basic item from the NPC(such as an instrument or fishing rod for performers or fishermen.) Profession options and guides can be found here

Requirements:

-At least two [2] Pages (21 or more posts)

-RP can be PP or SP

-You may have assistance, however only one player may gain their profession

-Repeatable for Materials only

Rewards:

1. A title relating to your profession
  2. The ability to open up a shop
  3. 1 extra Skill Point
  4. Extra materials (rolled by GM with Loot Die upon topic completion)

Aikoh wandered around on the first floor, looking for someone to teach her how to make cookies. She had this new quest on her Hud, and she wanted to finish it and be able to open her own cookie shop somewhere. She was wandering around on the third floor looking for a place that sold cookies, when she came across a shop with the word 'Trinkets' in the name. Maybe they sold cookies? She walked on in, barely able to see over the counter. "H-hello? Do you sell cookies here?" She called out.

Edited by Aikoh

Hikoru heard a ring from his door, and he sighed as he packed away the last box. He came out from the back room and saw a young girl looking to see if he had any cookies. He gave her a small smile and came over to the counter, leaning down to her level

"Sorry, I'm a Merchant, not a cook. I'm afraid you've come to the wrong shop..." He said as he turned, scratching his familiar behind the ear. In his mind though, he was afraid this wouldn't be a shop for long.

Hmm... So she needed to find a cook in order to get cookies, or to find out how to make them. That was a bit strange, as anyone in real life could make cookies if they had a cookbook. She frowned, unsure of where to find one of these cooks. Maybe she could ask this shopkeeper for help though. "Could you possibly help me find a cook please? I just want to make some cookies..." She said excitedly at the start, but trailing off towards the end of her statement. If she was a cook, she could make cake too! It would be amazing!

Hikoru gave her a small smile. This girl seemed like she had the same goals as he did when he first started, and he liked that in a person. A lot of enthusiasm, and a good heart. He smiled and came out from the counter. He leaned down and gave her a smile

"You want some help finding a cook huh? Well i'm sure I could help you out if you need me to." He said with a genuine tone. This was going to be the last thing he did, and he was going to make sure that this girl got to find her cook, or even help her to become a girl herself. This would prove if she could be trusted with what he planned for today

Aikoh smiled as the man said that he could help her. "Yay! Thank you Onii-sama." She exclaimed, rushing around behind the counter and grasping his hand with her small childlike fingers. "So, where can we find one of these cooks?" She asked excitedly, pulling gently on his hand in the direction of the door. She really wanted to be able to make cookies for her friend Comet and her, and her Onii-san, Tobi. She had already decided that she would call this nice shopkeeper Onii-sama.

Hikoru smiled as the girl came and held his hand, giving her a warm smile. This enthusiastic little girl was exactly who he could trust. He laughed and held her

"Now hold on, why are we trying to find a cook? do you plan to be a cook yourself?" He asked very politely. Before he planned to go anywhere, he was going to find out what the cause was for this sudden hastiness to try to find a cook, which would be very difficult for him as he didn't personally know any cooks, and he wouldn't know where he could find any

Aikoh smiled as the man gripped her hand back. She wasnt entirely sure what a cook did besides bake cookies, but if you had to be a cook to make cookies, she absolutely wanted to be a cook. "Well, you see... Comet like's cookies, and I want to bake some for him." She replied happily. She would just trust him to take her to a cook who would teach her the basics of cookie making. "So yes I guess. Im also trying to do this weird quest here to get a profession, so I guess thats what I need to do too."

Hikoru smiled at the innocence of the small girl, and gave her a nod

"Well helping you with that quest is what you need. To be able to be a cook, you have to complete the Quest, which is really easy. I'm sure the person that gave you the quest also gave you a list of things to find, am I right?" He asked. When he had taken the Quest long ago, he had easily found his items and was soon done long before anything bad had happened to him, and he hoped that the same would be here

Aikoh grinned as the man said that he would help her out and started to walk her through the quest. "Well, all he said was that I needed to find a mat to make cookies." She said, remembering what the NPC had said. To tell the truth, she hadn't been paying much attention, so she wasnt entirely sure of everything that had been said. "So where do we find a mat Onii-chan?" She asked curiously.

Hikoru sighed and just shook his head. He gave the girl a small pat on the head and gave her a small nod

"Well" he said "to find a mat, you have to go out to the wilderness and search for it. But how about we find you a few mats, so you can make more cookies?" he offered, because he knew that he had really good luck when it came to finding mats, and he wanted to help this girl as best he could

Aikoh smiled as she was patted on the head. She didn't like what he said next though. She had never been outside of the safe zone, let alone within fighting distance of a mob. "B-but Onii-chan, I've never been out of the city. What if the monsters get me." She exclaimed, gripping his hand tightly, her battle axe clinking into the counter as she did so. She didn't think that she would be able to safely find a material without getting hurt, even if Onii-chan was there.

Hikoru smiled and held up his dagger, Dementia. He knew very well that he could protect her, and he knew that he would die first before her. He gave her a large smile and scratched his own chin

"Easy, I'll make sure I kill them before they get anywhere near you, okay? I promise." He said with a smile. He would do his best to generate hate before anything else, and to make sure that the young girl would be protected "You don't worry about a thing, I'll protect you, that I can say without a doubt." He said with a small laugh. He pet her head one more time, then made his way to the door, pulling her along slowly

Aikoh smiled tentatively as he said that he would protect her and that she didn't need to worry. "O-okay Onii." She replied as they walked towards the door to the shop. She wasn't looking forward to going out of the safe zone, but she was mildly sure that Onii-chan could keep her safe. They exited the shop, and it wasn't long until they stood in front of the eastern gate, just inside of the safe zone. "A-are you sure this is safe Onii-chan?"

Hikoru smiled and looked at the outside of the town. Taking a deep breath, he nodded silently. He knew this would be his last adventure, and he wanted to make it count. He gave her a big smile and laughed

"Yes, I am plenty strong enough to keep you safe." He said with a small smile. He tugged her gently out into the wilderness "Now, lets go find some mats for you to complete your quest!" He said happily, looking beyond the horizon at the sun beyond, enjoying the feeling of the warm sunlight on his skin.

Aikoh didn't like this, not at all. Now that she was actually outside of the safe zone it felt like the world could fall out from under her with any step she took. Hikoru was still there though, and she gripped his hand tightly as they walked out into the plains. She made sure to keep a look out for anything that looked like it might be a material. She didn't know what one might look like, but Hikoru had said that they were out here, and she trusted him. Hopefully she would come across one soon, so that they could go back to where it was safe.

(OOC: Time to start rolling!)

Hikoru searched around the plains, keeping his eyes peeled and seeing if he could find any materials laying around him. He knew that there were tons of Mat's around this area, they just had to keep their eyes peeled, and see if he could find any of them around him. He looked at the ground and smiled as he picked up a small material off the ground, and held it out to Aikoh

"See? It's that easy!" he said with a small smile "It just takes a bit of practice."

ID: 47845

LD: 13+3= 16

Material's Gathered: 1

Edited by Hikoru

Aikoh smiled as Hikoru reached down and seemed to pull a material out of thin air. She reached out and held it in her hands in awe. It had looked very easy, but now she was glancing around in an almost panicked manner as she looked for one herself. She wasnt sure if it counted if someone else found the material instead of her, so to be absolutely sure she felt like she needed to find one herself. She frowned, still not seeing anything. "Onii-chan, how did you do that?" She asked sadly.

ID# 47846 results:

Loot: 3 Fail

Hikoru gave her a smile and handed it to her, knowing that she needed it for this quest, not him. She asked how he did it, and he smiled

"I've been living on this floor for awhile, you just get good at finding these things after awhile, you know where to find them." He said with a small laugh. He had noticed that she kept calling him Onii-chan, and he pat her head. He knew he could trust her, especially with his origional name "Also, my names Naith, you can call me that with you want." he said with a small smile. As he looked, he found another one on the ground. He picked it up and handed it to her again "See? It's easy!"

ID: 47848

LD: 20+3= 23

Edited by Hikoru

Aikoh smiled as he patted her on the head. She hadnt done anything too deserve it, but it made her happy all the same. He introduced himself a few moments later as Naith. She didn't like it, but she wasnt going to tell him that. She much preferred calling him Onii-chan, but she didn't want to do that if it annoyed him. "Oki Naith." She replied before returning to searching the surrounding area for materials. She just couldn't get over how easily he had found that first material, while she was looking all over the place and couldn't find one. 

ID# 47849 results:

Loot: 6 Fail

Hikoru smiled and nodded, and continued to search around the area. He had a feeling that he would find some more mats around this area, but he had to search for them. He breathed in and got onto his hands and knees to find a more thorough search of the area around him, as the tall grass made it hard to find items sometimes. But he didn't find any sort of item in the area around him, so he decided to move on and keep looking

ID: 47851

LD: 9+3= 12

Materials Gathered: 2

Edited by Hikoru