[SP-F1] Grinding Time

Phillia decided that it was time to get serious about the game, it's been a while and nobody passed the 80's. A majority of the players were level 20-35, and she couldn't wait to become as powerful as them. At her current level (5) she couldn't even face a floor boss, but that will all change soon. Once she kills around thirty two boars she could afford a set of perfect items, her rapier >>Astra<< which she just received from a newbie will accelerate this process. "Onward!" She shouts while running towards the field with sword in hand.

Edited by Phillia

She found a group of four boars and charged at them using the skill >>Charge<<. It failed and Phillia seemingly missed her intended target. She realized what it means to miss in Battle; incoming attack. The attacks from the boars wouldn't be much, her Mitigation would reduce the damage to 1 from each boar, and if they all attacked they'd take 9 damage from the Thorns on her gloves.

ID#48249 Results:

Battle 4

Fail!

Phillia 20/20 HP 5/5 Energy

Boar: 10/10 HP

All boars stats: 10 HP, 3 DMG, 1 MIT

Edited by Phillia

The boars become enraged at the sight of Phillia, they ready their horns and charge at her with full speed. It was strange; three of the boars tumbled to the ground as they ran, and only one successfully hit Phillia. It dealt a critical, but because of Phillia's Mitigation (9), she only took one damage. The three fallen boars get up as soon as they see the first boar land a successful hit. They wanted to join in the fun too.

ID#48250 Results:

Mob 9

Critical Success!

ID#48251 Results:

Mob 2

Fail!

ID#48252 Results:

Mob 5

Fail!

ID#48253 Results:

Mob 2 

Fail!

Phillia 19/20 HP 5/5 Energy

Boar#1: 10/10 HP

Boar#2: 10/10 HP

Boar#3: 10/10 HP

Boar#4 10/10 HP

All boars stats: 10HP, 3  DMG, 1 MIT.

Edited by Phillia

Phillia took quick notice of the boars getting up ready to charge at her, and her reflexes told her to use the sword art >>Streak<< as they came to her. She hit three of the boars dealing a significant amount of damage to them, they staggered and allowed the first boar to deal with the fighting as they moved to the rear, leaving their leader in the fore. 'They're smarter than I thought they were, oh well, at least they still drop materials.'

ID#48156 Results:

Battle 6

Success!

Phillia 19/20 HP  1/5 Energy

Boar#1: 10/10 HP

Boar#2: 2/10 HP

Boar#3: 2/10 HP

Boar#4: 2/10 HP

All Boar Stats: 10 HP, 3 DMG, 1 MIT

Edited by Phillia

The boar in the front attacks Phillia first, it successfully hits her but depletes its own health bar due to Phillia's Thorns. After the first strike, the three boars in back of the leader attack in unison, two of them hit Phillia but unknowingly kill themselves (Thorns). The fourth boar stops running as soon as it saw the other two die, and then pairs up with its leader. Things aren't looking too good for the boars.

ID#48258 Results:

Mob 8 

Success!

ID#48259 Results:

Mob 8

Success!

ID#48260 Results:

Loot 19

(+1 Uncommon)

Mob 8

Success!

ID#48261 Results:

Mob 2

Fail!

Phillia 16/20 HP 1/5 Energy

Boar#1: 1/10 HP

Boar#2: -7/10 HP Dead x-x

Boar#3: -7/10 HP Dead x-x

Boar#4: 2/10 HP

+2 Materials

+1 Uncommon Item

Edited by Phillia

This was one of the biggest chances she had during the battle, the enemies were weak and they'd be destroyed with a single strike, all Phillia had to do was hit them. 'Easy, no problem.' She thought. Unfortunately, Phillia ended up doing exactly what the boars did, try to strike and miss. 'Damn, at least I have Thorns.' Waiting for the boars to attack was long and boring, she probably fell asleep too while waiting.

ID#48271 Results:

Battle 4

Fail!

Phillia 16/20 HP 2/5 Energy

Boar#1: 1/10 HP

Boar#4: 2/10 HP

All boar stats: 10 HP, 3 Dmg, 1 mit

Edited by Phillia

The boars are just as underwhelmed as Phillia, they've become bored and want to end this fight by either killing themselves or Phillia, but they already know the soltuion. They don't really care because they can respawn but not Phillia. Hopelessly, they charge at Phillia hoping to get this over with, one of them dies (Thorns) and the other lands a critical hit. 'I'm going to need to rest after this.'

ID#48272 Results:

Mob 6

Success!

ID#48273 Results:

Mob 9

Critical Success!

Phillia 14/20 HP 2/5 Energy 

Boar#1: -8/10 HP Dead x-x

All Boar Stats: 10HP, 3 DMG, 1 MIT

+1 Material

Edited by Phillia

Phillia is half asleep right now and doesn't even try to attack the boars because she knows that eventually, they will die from her Thorns. 'How long am I going to be here? Probably a couple of hours, I need the materials.' After the final boar dies she will take a quick rest to restore her HP, then start hunting again. She'd be lucky if she got a rare drop from a monster, but her luck isn't that high.

ID#48275 Results:

Battle 5

Fail!

Phillia 14/20 HP 3/5 Energy 

Edited by Phillia

Philla missed, and the boar missed. It's like an endless cycle that won't end. Neither one of them wanted to wait, so they'd just continue attacking each other until one of them dies (Hopefully it's the boar and not Phillia.) It took a long time, and that time was more bring than playing those old fashioned final fantasy games (And the flan always heals!). The boar attacked and missed, "Damn, why won't he just hit me already?"

ID#48277

Mob 4

Fail!

Edited by Phillia

The sun felt hot on Phillia's skin (She's also fully covered, how weird), and she checks the time. Has it really been three hours since she started this mess? "I regret ever doing this..." She swings her rapier <<Astra>> at the boar but misses, how coincidental. The fight basically turned into a chore; it was lengthy and boring. "Great, how many more times am I going to miss?"

ID#48278

Battle 2

Fail!

Edited by Phillia

The boar decided to end this once and for all, it began to charge at Phillia and closed its eyes, "FREEDOOOOM!" Those were its only thoughts, and surprisingly, those were Phillia's thoughts as well. As soon as it made contact with Phillia, it blew up into a storm of pixels. "Yes! I'm free!" The battle finally ended giving Phillia her fourth material for the day as well as some loot.

ID# 48279 results:

Mob 6

Success!

Loot 13

Success

(+1 Silver Ring)

Phillia 13/20 HP 3/5 Energy

Boar: -7/10 HP Ded x-x

+1 Material

Edited by Phillia

Phillia decided that it was time to sleep; she was tired and sleeping is always the cure for troubles. "I'll just put my head here and-" As soon as her head touched the grass, she fell asleep. It was one of the greatest feelings she's had since the game began. At the beginning she pulled four all nighters just trying to find some equipment. She remembered the Ex-Beta Testers handing out the manual books, but she didn't really pick one up.

Phillia 16/20 HP 4/5 Energy

She started to dream of the real world, back where she was before SAO happened. "Hey Rin! I brought you some bento!" A girl shouted from afar. 'Wait, is that Yuzuki? No, it can't be.' Phillia thought the girl was fake until she noticed the pink hair, 'It is Yuzuki!' The girl ran up to her and gave her a box of bento with all of her favorite foods while panting, "I made this just for you Rin, hey I'm... I'm sorry about what happened the other day, I was just so insensitive to you. S-So, do you forgive me?" Phillia remembered what happened, she accidentally spilled her drink on Rin's white shirt, it was something little but Yuzuki was a nice girl. A flash of white light was all she could see, "I'm awake... Oh, looks like there's some boars there, better kill them quickly." Phillia used her <<Charge>> skill and activated the Sword Art <<Streak>>, she was planning to kill three boars at once, and she did.

Phillia 16/20 HP 1/5 Energy

DMG: 5 Per Hit [Counting Mit] (5+1=6, 6x2=12)

Boar#1: 0/10 HP Ded

Boar#2: 0/10 HP Ded

Boar#3: 0/10 HP Ded

Boar#4: 10/10

All Boar Stats: 10HP, 3DMG, 1 MIT

+3 Materials

Edited by Phillia

The last boar noticed that all its friends were dead, "Well oh ****, not again!" The boar thought. He did the only viable option, attack the one who murdered his brethren. His horns hit the serial boar killer with ease, but he did a great amount of damage to himself because the BK'er (Boar killer) had thorns. Health bars were meant to be depleted, that was the serial killer's mindset.

ID# 48285 results:

Mob 6

Success!

Phillia 15/20 HP 1/5 Energy

Boar#4: 1/10 HP

All Boar Stats: 10HP, 3DMG, 1 MIT

Edited by Phillia

She was happy that this battle had gone faster, after all waiting an hour just to get four materials is not really worth it, and it was too painstaking to repeatedly miss against a boar. 'Just on more hit and its dead!' Charging forward, Phillia slashed at the boar, but missed! 'Oh no, not again!' Her mind filled with hours worth of boredom, imagining that the boar will miss just like she did.

ID# 48286 results:

Battle 2

Fail!

Phillia 15/20 HP 2/5 Energy

Edited by Phillia

The final boar knew what his destiny was; death. It was inevitable, the BK'er was relentless in its assault and had an unquenchable thirst for blood, the evil thing had no mercy for measly boars. He was vermin, and had to be eliminated, but then a certain ambition had awakened in the boar, if he was going to go down, he will go down with a fight.

ID# 48287 results:

Mob 10

Critical Success!

Phillia 14/20 HP 2/5 Energy

Edited by Phillia

'This is it! This is the end for you boar, better respawn where I can't find you.' The evil BK'er had a desire for blood, yes, monster blood. The call has been answered, the deed is done, the boar is no more. Phillia readies her rapier <<Astra>> and slashes at the boar for one last time, putting it out of its own misery. "Poor thing, he could've just ran away."

ID# 48294 results:

Battle 10

Critical Success!

Loot 16 (15+1=16)

Success!

+50 Col

DMG: 6 [Counting Mitigation] (5+2=7)

Boar#4: -5/10 HP Ded x-x

+1 Material

Edited by Phillia

Phillia spots another group of four boars, they were just in the right spot for her to attack them. She used her <<Charge>> skill along with the sword art <<Streak>>. With the two combined, she dealt enough damage to kill three of the boars, this was good, with <<Astra>> she finally felt powerful. She could actually farm these boars and become powerful by turning the materials into perfect items. Things were looking well for her, she finally knows what she's going to do.

ID# 48296 results:

Battle 7

Success!

Loot 16

+150 Col

Phillia 14/20 HP 0/5 Energy

DMG: 5 Per Hit [Counting Mit] (5+1=6, 6x2=12)

Boar#1: 0/10 HP Ded x-x

Boar#2: 0/10 HP Ded x-x

Boar#3 0/10 HP Ded x-x

Boar#4: 10/10 HP

+3 Materials

Edited by Phillia

The lone boar did the only thing it could; attack Phillia. If it wasn't for the critical it landed it wouldn't be alive. Red pixels emit from all over Phillia's legs, she's taken a lot of damage around there but she could tank it. If things ever went south she could just retreat and not have to worry about the incoming damage because of her thorns. While Phillia thinks of this, the boar prepares its next assault on the murderer.

ID# 48298 results:

Mob 9

Critical Success!

Phillia 13/20 HP 0/5 Energy

Boar#4: 10/10 HP

Edited by Phillia

It's about time that this should end, Phillia tightly gripped her rapier <<Astra>> and stabbed the boar in the head. The weak monster stagger, and a large portion of its health bar is depleted. If only she hadn't spent too much of her energy on <<Streak>> she would have been able to finish off the boar right now, but she figured that this battle would be fun and quick so she used it anyways.

ID# 48299 results:

Battle 10

Critical Success!

Phillia 13/20 HP 1/5 Energy

DMG: 6 [Counting Mit] (5+2=7)

Boar#4: 4/10 HP

Edited by Phillia